A Sudden Proposal

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! Gary and Jihyo are back!

A few days later, Gary's mom come back to his unit. The most surprising thing, she came with Jihyo’s mom, "Are you okay now?" They asked Jihyo carefully who just opened the door.

"Omo .. How could?"

"Eomma and Gary's mom actually have met before, and we plan to visit you today. Today Gary can’t accompany you, right? So, how are you?" Jihyo’s mom asked.

Jihyo nodded, "I'm fine now." She smiled with her pale lips.

"How can you try to lie to me?"

"No, I'm not lying. I was just sent a signal on my body, that I'm fine." Said Jihyo slowly, suddenly she was pleased to see the two women in front of her, "Come in."

“May I know what is on your thought?” Gary's mom asked.

Jihyo's mom smiles, knowing exactly what that woman ask for, "After the bad news of us." She gives her daughter hints.

"Ah ~ Arasseo" Jihyo nods slowly, "I know that God is always concerned with the whole of mankind, He justly loves everyone without exception. From the day I was born until now, I've always been blessed. I realized, a happy family, parents were intact, a decent life, a fun job, especially is there still less for me?" Jihyo smiled as she saw the two woman.

Without opening , Gary's mom smiled. Jihyo true, too many good things that they forget to be grateful for, "You are very positive."

Jihyo shook her head slowly, "I'm just embarrassed, for what I complain too much because of this heart?"

"Indeed, you are the right woman for me. You are the answer for me." Gary’s mom said quickly.

"Wh- what?"

Jihyo then sit on the couch, followed by the two woman. "You know, I never saw Gary as the other day. He turned into a man. He was very mature. And I'm sure, there is someone that has made it." She paused, "In the past, I had hesitated when he preferred music to his life. But he managed to prove to me, that was the right choice." She paused before continuing, "Once, we chose a woman for his entire life. However, he refused. He said that he already has a choice. And he has set his heart. And he proved it today, it was the right choice."

"You mean, he already has a candidate? Future wife?"

Gary's mom smiled and nodded, "Why don’t you just ask him yourself?" She laughed softly.

Jihyo just bows her head, her cheeks unknowingly was red. "What do you want to drink? I will make some for you. "

"Is not she already look like Gary's wife?" Gary's mom asked to Jihyo's mom, leaving an awkward smile on Jihyo.

"Anything is okay for us." Jihyo's mom said, followed by the agreements from Gary's mom.

Jihyo walk to the kitchen, pour some hot water and the green tea on the two cups, she peeked to the living room, her mom was chatting brightly with the woman beside her. "What is going on right now?" She asked to herself, still having a puzzled on her mind.

 

The night when Gary is home, Jihyo told him what just happened that day, "I don’t even know that they were in touch over the days," Jihyo said on him who is currently making the food for dinner.

Gary just smiled, actually he frequently visited the home of the Jihyo’s parents and gave them the news about the state of Jihyo. After several visits, he decided to introduce his family to Jihyo’s. And since then, they are interconnected. Gary wants, everything works in harmony. Jihyo need support from her family. And he, he also needs the support from his family.

"Why did you just smile?"

Gary didn’t answer. He just smiled again and continue cooking. Jihyo watched him thoughtfully. But, what should she thinking for? Maybe they just close. Or perhaps they were friends?

Jihyo is setting up the table, she put the plate and prepare drink for them. Gary put the food right away on the plate. He return to the kitchen, washing his hand, and back to table, "I'm planning .. Mm .." Gary scratched his head that doesn’t even itch, "Wouldn’t it be better to have someone who will always be with us all day long?"

Jihyo choked at Gary question, "No way, no way.. Would he propose to me?"

"Eo! Drink! "Gary came to Jihyo’s side then patted her back softly, "Are you all right?"

Jihyo quickly cleared , "What do you mean?"

"Even I didn’t prepare anything for this. But, I just feel that this is the right time. "Gary murmured.

"Mweorago?"

"Ah .. What I have to say even when I didn’t set this romantic?" Gary let out a deep sigh, feeling sorry, yet can’t help too much.

Jihyo frowned, she was surprised to see Gary’s change in a flash. Somehow, she knew that he would bring the wedding to their dinner. But she was not ready to answer. On the other hand, she hoped.

"Maybe I'll go to Macau first to finish our conversation," Gary laughed softly, as he was very tense.

"Macau? What's wrong with Macau? "Jihyo asking him without ever noticed the thing behind Macau.

Gary breathed softly, "Do you like fishing to get the fish or you just love the atmosphere of its fishing?"

"Fishing? Would you like to fishing in Macau?" Jihyo still don’t understand.

"Not that," Gary nervous then drank all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter