Dating?

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy reading!!

Both were agreed to make it slow in their relationship. Jihyo still have contract with her company. She must make careful steps. He understand it anyway. He also won’t to make it too hurry. Well prepared always lead to a good result, he thought. Although, it already make them happy.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Good night, Mong Ji.”

She smiles anyway, “Eo, Oppa. Good night.”

“Have you ate?”

“Yes, Oppa.”

“Have you took your vitamin?”

“Yes, Oppa.”

“Good Mong Ji. Behaved well, ok?” he just chuckled hearing her ‘NG’.

“How’s your day?”

“It was a good day. But, I didn’t knew why I am so sleepy all day long.”

He just laughed at her words, “You always sleepy everyday, isn’t it?”

“Aniya. It just for today, Oppa. Eo, I came to CJes this afternoon.”

“Jinjja? How about your CEO?”

“He just away. His secretary said he was on abroad.”

“Mmm…”

“But, I met his parents. And I pretend to be okay. I won’t their worry to much for my relationship with Chang Joo-ssi.”

“How come his parents were there, but he was not?”

“Molla. They said that they also didn’t knew about Chang Joo-ssi going abroad.”

“Did he contacted you?” he was curious. He won’t she say yes anyway.

“Yes. Oppa.”

“Jinjja ru?”

“Hm. He texted me sorry. He apologized. But, I didn’t have time to people who said sorry on the phone like that. I thought that, at least he needs to met me in person after what he has done.”

“Oh..”

“Ya? Waeyo Oppa?”

“Aniya. I just need Monday to come as soon as possible. I miss you like dying. But, Monday still 4 days left..”

“You better to wait patiently, Oppa. We already agreed to make it slow. Didn’t we?”

“Hmm.. But, it feels like Tuesday to Sunday is just a long ride. My life would be difficult except on Moday.”

She was smiling shly, she bet that her cheeks are red right now, “Oppa Jinjja….”

“Jihyo-ya, could we just meet tomorrow? You know, I miss you so much. I promise that I will well behaved.”

She just chuckled, “Let me check my schedule, I will call you then.”

“Aniya! Just don’t hang up. You just check your schedule, but don’t hung up, please.”

“Ya… Childish Kang Gary is come. Ok wait for a while.”

She then grabs her other phone, checking her schedule. Although she already knew that she has not any schedule tomorrow, but, she loves to . She could hearing he is humming lovingly on his phone.

“Oppa, let us meet tomorrow for lunch. Call?”

“Call!” he answered without hesitantly. “I will pick you up, call?”

“Call!” she said while laughing, “Oppa, I need to take a bath. So, we need to end this call.”

“Ya! Why are you saying thing like that in front of a man? It would be harder for me to hung up.”

“Ya! Back to your sense, Oppa. Annyeong!” she said hurridly and without his agreement, she hung up their phone.

She is staring on her phone, and it just need less than 15 seconds for him to texted her.

Make sure you have a relax bath. Good night.

She is smiling like a fool, her heart was flustered. She got the weird feeling everytime she’s hanging up the phone, sort of happy feeling but she’s not sure what it's called, she’s just smiling shyly.

Meanwhile, Gary was smiling like a foll too. He try to sleep early, so the time would fly so fast. He washing up, then going to bed still humming a melody that he himself not sure what song is it.

“Mong Ji-ya.. See you tomorrow.” He checked his phone and his eyes were popped out when he looked at his schedule time, he has a schedule tomorrow at noon, “Aish! What kind of thing is it?!”

He eventually call his manager, “Could we reschedule it? On the morning or I am okay too if it is on night. We would have breakfast meeting or dinner meeting.” he asked him. When his answer is a no, he was not giving up. The bargaining was sound weirder. His manager chuckled at him. Just because a lunch, he need to rescheduled it to night. But anyway, it was love.

“Thank you! Have a great night!” he said loudly, he couldn’t hide his smile on his face. His heartbeat was already mussy.

He failed sleep early that night, he was haunted by her face whenever he try to closed his eyes.

“I never thought I'd be this close to you. You are here now, remove all the wounds in my heart.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter