Fight For Love

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday is coming to town again!

But, Gary doesn’t on his good mood as usual as Monday come before. Now, she has a boyfriend. The relationship between Gary and her become further. He never thought that it will be like this. Beforehand, he and her have a good chemistry, sometimes they go for dinner or even hang out to do the ‘unimportant’ things; such as shopping at the babyshop, counting the stars, and browsing about vacation. He thought, she has gave him a ‘green lamp’, but now she just dating her CEO.

“Gary Oppa!” that voice surprise him. She smiling and without wait for his answer, she telling him some story when she on her way to the filming site.

Gary look at her, amazed at her beauty as usual. His heart always calm whenever that woman beside him. Eventhough he was guilty, but he couldn’t help if it was her. He smile and lightly nod, he just realized that his dream is nearer. His dream is her.

“Kang Gary!” she shout at him knowing that he is not heard what she said. She pouting and glaring at him coldly.

“Ah yes? Mianhae, what did you told me? Oppa is sorry, Jihyo-ya...”

Song Jihyo, the woman that Gary loves so much. Sometimes she just ‘blank’ with what around her. Even she didn’t notice that Gary really loves her. Although, she love him, too. Gary is her type for the ‘husband to be’, but Gary never proposed her. He only request for some date, but never spoken up his ‘love’. And because of that, she thought that he is just her Oppa. And she is just his dongsaeng. And their relationship just for the show. No more..

“Ani, I won’t to talk to you right now! I won’t that Americano, too. And I won’t to have some screentime with you today!” Then she left him with a ‘whats wrong with you’ look on his face.

“AIH STRESS!” he mumbling and drinking her Americano. Yes, it has been his habbit to take some Americano every Monday morning for her. She always thanks him for that and tell him to not bring that again next Monday. But every Sunday she always give him a call to give a hint that she want Americano again on Monday. Like, “Oppa, I bought Americano yesterday, but the tasted was not as good as you usually buy for me” And Gary always smile hearing that, “She doesn’t make sense! But cute, always pretty cute!” he smile and go to the male room to change his clothes to his uniform team that day.

Haha who just arrived noticed something happen to his friend, “Hyung! Waeyo? Something wrong? You smile and pout and smile again then pout again, are you crazy? Should I call the psychiatrist for you?”

“Ani, just enjoying my stress,” they have been closed to each other, and Haha is the one who make Gary loves her more and more.

“Is it about uri Jihyo? About her boyfriend? About your relationship with her? About your love toward her? Or something else about Jihyo?” Haha keep guessing the reason why his friend like that. Although he knew, who else can make his friend like that, except his dongsaeng, Song Jihyo.

Gary sigh and nod lightly, “Did I loving her like I consuming the drug?” his eyebrow up and his face really look guilty.

“Absolutely yes, hyung!” Haha answer without any hesitation. Yes, he also knew, that Gary always spend the night to write some lyrics about her. And he will be ‘sick’ if he can’t imagining her.

“Although she has a boyfriend now, it doesn’t mind if she has another one, right?” Suddenly, Gary has too deep swimming in to their conversation.

Haha nods his head, and Gary continue, “Although she has a boyfriend now, it doesn’t mean that I should giving up on her, right?”

Haha nods her head again, and Gary keep continue, “Loving her like riding the threadmil, I thought I have went further, but actually I just stuck here. When I am alone, her image always pop out on my mind. I thought she is the one, she is my fate, she is the person who born from my side.” he took a deep breath, then continue, “She is my world, although I can life without her, yes, I can, but I never feel the live of life if she is nowhere.” his eyes starting watery, “Last Wednesday, suddenly she come to me and told me that someone asked her to be his girlfriend. You know, she smiled happily when told me about her new boyfriend. And you know, I can’t lying, but I gave an effort to smile and to respond her story.” Gary sigh but feel joy after sharing his ‘problem’.

“Hyung, if I am a woman, maybe I will be your girlfriend,” Haha give his hyung pat on his shoulder, “But, she is not yet give me her wedding invitation, so don’t give up!”

Gary look at Haha with the –how could you ever think about that- look, “So, I must to fight for her?”

“Not only for her, hyung. It is for you, too. I don’t want my lovely hyung become zombie. And maybe he will become a ‘still life but was death’ person.”

“Me?”

Haha nod, “Yes you, who else here?” he smirk, “I know she is your life now. Love is something to struggle on. Love just come to them, who believe their love. If you believe she is your partner to get old to, then fight for her!” again Haha smirk after realise that he was good at given an advice.

Gary amazed even more, “Yes, I think you are right. Thank you so much Haha-yah. I never know that you are the best in love.”

“My theory currently have the best award, but I am not yet find my destiny. Hyung, pray for me then!”

“Always! You too, pray for me. Deal?”

“Ya ya ya! Even to pray each other you have to request, huh? Did we are all family? No need to request, just pray for each other!” It is Sukjin, the oldest member among Running Man, “Have a  serious conversation on  this early morning? Anything wrong?”

“Ah hyung, you arrived? We just have some ‘un-married’ conversation, Hyung!”

“Aish jinjja, this two!”

***

The filming currently wrapped up, and Gary has frustated that Jihyo really like a rock, really avoiding him before, and never talk to him, even one word. She hurry pack her things and ready to leave the set. On the other hand, Gary glare at her. He really want to talk with he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter