Chapter Two: Kiss

Gangster

Dara's Pov

 

After college I went to Teddy's car.

-How was your day? 

-Just don't even start this stupid daughter-father conversetion. He just smiled. -I guess you day was pretty fine? He said and smirked at me. I just looked at him with my killing eyes. He started to laugh. - You are so funny Dara!! - Teddy oppa, I will change my clothes and walk home alone. I have some stuff to do. I said and smiled. -Okay but you have to be at home at five because we have fight tonight. He said and smiled.- Okay! I went out of the car. 'Ah! My own clothes are more comfortable than college uniform' I said to myself. I saw Sulli walking alone. I waited until she will see me. I saw her start to panic. 'Maybe she tought that I am a boy. No I am not boy but I can fight like one!' I thougth. She is almost near me. Two meters more and I will start my action. -Oh! Hello young lady! I think I have sonething to tell you. I said and smirked at her. She gulped. - Do you know girl named Dara?! I started to rise my voice. -Ye..yeah. She said. I know she is scared and in panic. - Now listen! If you will ever touch her again I will kick your damn skinny and punch your damn pretty face so hard that your own mother will not recognize you!! Did I make it clear?!?!! I shouted. - Ye..yes. She said. - I hope you understood. Now you can go! I smirked. She looked at me and run away. Then I saw guy standing next to me. I looked at him and saw that it was Taeyang. I know I have to keep it cool. -Who are you? He said. -My name is mmh..Sandara. 'Wow Dara!! You are so idiot to say your viral name' I tought. - Unique name. My name is Youngbae but everyone calls me Taeyang. He smiled at me. 'That perfect smile' I touhgt. 

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

-Nice to meet you! She said and smiled at me. I immentiatelly forgot about everything. 'Focus Youngbae, she is just another street ' I said to myself. -Nice to meet you too! And awkward silence... She looked at her clock and I saw that she has littel tattoo on her arm. It is small smiley and near it was another tattoo. Two letters NG. 'What is meaning of those two letters?' I thought. -Mmh... I have to go. She said smiled at me one last time and run away. I didn't even have time ti say goodbye.

 

Jaejoong's Pov

 

I am now sitting in my room waiting for Dara. 'Dara, my beautiful bestfriend'I thought. I was just sitting there when someone knokced the door. I opened it and saw that it was Dara. -Hello dude! She said. How much I hate it that she calls me like that. -Hello! I said and smiled. - Are you alright? She said with worry. - No, I am fine. I said and smiled. And suddenly she hugged me. I swear that it was our first time to hug like that, like lovers. 

 

Dara's Pov

 

I understood what I did and backed off. 'Did I just see sadness in his eys?' I asked myself. Whatever. -What are you doing? I said. - Just packing some stuff. Do you remember that we have fight tonight against Super Junior. -I remember. I said. Silence... -Mmhh... I gotta go. I need to pack my stuff too. I smiled at him and keft the room. I walked in my room and saw that my guns were gone. I immentiatelly knew who took my guns. -JO SUGMIIIINN!!! I shouted. I heard laugh coming from somewhere. 'Aha! It comes from living room' -JO SUGMIN, IF YOU WILL NOT GIVE ME MY GUNS BACK, I PROMISE YOU THAT I WILL KILL YOU!! I saw him sitting on the sofa laughing at me. -GIVE ME MY ING GUNS BACK!! I shouted. -Sit down next to me. He said. -WHY THE WOULD I DO THAT!!!?? -You just need to calm yourself down. Sit. He said. I sat next to him. He placed his arm over my shoulder and said -You need to learn how to control yoursefl Dara. I sighed. - I konw but don't take my guns again okay? I said. -I promise. He smiled. I smiled back. -Where are my guns, I need them so I am ready to fight. I said. He looked at me and smirked. 'Oh no, here he goes again' -Try to find them. - Hey you JERK. If you will not tell me where is my guns I'm going to kill you! I warned. -You know how much I love you Dara! He said and smiled. -YA! ARE YOU DRUNK??!! I SAID WHERE ARE MY GUNS?!! He just smirked again. I took my knife out of my pocket. He stood up and said -Be careful, I have one too. Follow me, they are in my room. I smiled at him. 

 

In Sugmin's room

 

He gave me back my guns. -Thank you! I said and smiled. -I didn't know that gangsters can say thank you. He said and smirked at me. -But it's not enough. He said. -What do you want? I said. -Kiss me on my cheek. He said. I saw him blush. 'Omo! Is he that shy?' -Okay but you promise not to touch my guns. -I promise.

 

Jaejoong's Pov 

 

I was walking to living room when I heard something noises coming from Sugmin's room. The door were slightly open -Okay but you promise not to touch my guns. It was Dara who said that. -I promise. Said Sugmin and I saw Dara kissing his cheek. 'What the hell?! Are they togheter?!' 

 

Dara's Pov

 

-Mmhh.. I will go now. I said and left Sugmins room. Just when I left the room, I saw Jaejoong standing there with shocked eyes. 'Omo! Did he just see me kissing Sugmin?' -Dara, are you together? He asked in cold tone. I didn't answer. -Ofcourse you are! I am so ing stupid not to see that earlier!! He shouted and sat on the floor. I sat next to him and said -Hey! You are not stupid, understood? I and Sugmin aren't together. I hugged him. He looked at me surprised. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I hugged him again by his waist and placed my face on his shoulder.

 

Jaejoong's Pov

 

Dara is hugging me right now. She looked at me. Our faces are now so near. I was about to kiss her when someone shouted. -We have to ho now!! It was Teddy hyung ' Damn it' I touhgt. We stood up. -Did you all pack everything you need?! Dara shouted. -Let's go down. She said. 

 

In living room

 

-Okay, so today Dara will be our leader because she needs to practice cause she is next leader. Teddy hyung said.

 

Dara's Pov

 

-Now is Dara's turn to speak. Teddy oppa said. -So today I am yours leader and you all need to listen me, Sungmin too. I said and looked at him. He just smiled. -Today will not be that hard fight but we still need to be ready. Super Junior isn't that strong as everyone sees them. Beside they lost two members in their last fight. Our goal is to make them lost and become one of us. As you know they are from bigger gabg named SM. We can make them lose just if they will become one of us. So today we are going to force them to be in our gang or we will just kill them. Are you ready?!! I shouted. -Yeah! Everyone shouted. 'This fight will be easy.' 

             ----------------------

 

So this is my second chapter. Hope you like it.

 

Ps. Sorry for my english.