Chapter Twenty-six: Shower Together?

Gangster

Dara's Pov

 

I just ended call with Bom. She said she will call taxi but I resisted and said that T.O.P will get her. I went to my room and lay on my bed. It was already evening. The reason of asking T.O.P to get Bom was because I'm afraid that something may happen. Youngbae walked in. 

-Are you tired? He asked. I sat up. 

-A little. I replied. He sat next to me and hugged me. I kissed his temple. He smiled. Suddenly Sungmin walked in.

-Dara... 

-What? I asked him annoyingly. 

-I wanted to ask that can Lee Hi or Haru sleep in your room.

-Yeah... I said.

-Mmhh... I think we don't need to get extra bed since you can sleep together in her bed. Sungmin said and smirked. I nodded and smiled a little. He was about to leave but I stopped him.

-Don't tell Teddy oppa yet. I said. He nodded and left. I looked at Youngbae. He was smiling like an idiot. 

-Don't smile like that. I said and smiled. 

-I smile normaly like this. 

-Nope. Are you happy about that I told Sungmin that we are in relationship? I asked him. He nodded and kissed me. I heard lite knock.

-Wait. I whispered and went to open the door. I saw little Haru standing.

-Can I come in? She asked and smiled. Her smile is really something.

-Of course you can. I said and she went in. 

-Omma. Where is my bed? Haru asked. 

-Omma? 

-You are my omma. She said to me and smiled. I looked at Youngbae. I saw him rise an eyebrown. 

-I will tell you later. I said to him and smiled. 

-Here is your bed and you can put your things here. There is the shower. I said to Haru.

-Why are you sharing room with him? She whispered but loud enough to Youngbae to hear.

-Is he my new Appa? She asked. I didn't know what to answer.

-Yes, I am your new Appa. Youngbae said and smiled. Someone knocked.

-I will open. I said. When I opned the door I saw Sulli standing there.

-I want to talk to you. Let's go outside. She said and left.

-I will come back. I said and was about to leave but Haru stopped me.

 -You are not kissing Appa and Haru? She asked.

-Of course I will. I said and kissed Harus cheek and Youngbae's kissable lips. 

-Where are you going? He asked.

-Sulli wants to tell me something. 

-Be careful. We still don't know what her real plan is about staying here with us. He said. 

-I will. I said and kissed him again. I took my gun with me and left. I went outside and saw Sulli standing and waiting from me.

-What did you want to tell me? I asked her. She were quiet. Suddenly she pointed gun at me. 

-Whoah... Calm down!  

-I know that you and Youngbae don't have feeling towards each other!! Youngbae told me that you relationship was a lie!! She shouted. 

'Why did you do this Youngbae?' I asked myself. 

-We are for real together. I said. 

-You aren't so please give up Youngbae to me. I know it was his plan and I am sure that he wanted to make me jealous. She said. I didn't know what to say. 

-Thank you for giving him to me. She said and put her gun down. She was about to go but I stopped her.

-Listen me now. First. Youngbae isn't an item. Second. I'm not gonna give up on him because I love him. And third. He doesn't even love you back so try to get used to it. I said. Seriously this whole situation is getting on my nerve. 

-I DON'T BELIVE YOU!! HE HAS ALWAYS LOVED ME AND HE WILL ALWAYS BE MINE!!! She shouted. I was about to answer but then I heard.

-Of course I will be always loving you. It was Youngbae. I turned to look at him.

-Really? Sulli asked and smiled.

-Not you but Dara. He said and walked to me. I saw Sulli looking at us. Youngbae then kissed me. 

'I'm gonna die if he will do this all the time!' I though. 'But still I love this!' (Who will not be loving if Youngbae will kiss you all day along!! :D.) We stopped and I saw Sulli's angry face.

-Please try to find your true love. I found mine already, now is your turn. Youngbae said and we walked back to our room living Sulli stand there alone. When we came back to our room, we saw Haru already sleeping in her bed. I smiled. 

-She looks so cute when she sleep and so beautiful when she is awake. I whispered.

-Just like you. Youngbae said and kissed my forhead. 

-I will go and take shower. I said to him.

-Can I join you? He asked and smirked. 

-What made you think I will let you? We have been just one day together. I replied to him.

-I have already seen you half . He said. 'Oh no! The day when I tried to change my clothes and he walked in and I wasn't even wearing my bra!!!' I facepalmed myself. 

-What? Are you embarrassed? He asked.

-I'm not. I said and went to take shower. I took fast shower. 

'Oh sh*t!!! I forgot mine pajamas.' I though. I warpped myself with towel. 

'Will I ask Youbgbae to bring it to me or will I go like this?' After a while I walked out of the room without clothes but of course I warpped my body with towel. Youngbae looked at me and froze. His mouth was open. 

-What? I asked him. 

-Why don't you show your legs? And always wear jeans. He said and smiled.

-I'm uncomfortable if I wear skirts or dresses. I replied to him. 

-I will take quick shower. He said and left. I dressed myself and layed in my bed. I heard Youngbae open the door and after a while he was laying next to me. I turned and hugged him. He didn't have shirt on. I blushed a little. 

'Thanks Sungmin for making of my normal mind to dirty/et mind!' I though. I sighed. 

-Are you tired? Youngbae whispered. I shook my head. 

-Will you go to the college tomorrow? 

-Yep. I replied.

-Then you need to sleep. 

-Yes Sir. I whispered to him. 

-Good night. He whispered and kissed my forhead.

-Good night. 

 

-------------------------------------

 

26th chapter. Enjoy!! :)

Thanks for reading!! :)