Chapter Three: Join in

Gangster

TOP's Pov

 

Super Junior's leader Leeteuk called us and said that they will have fight with NONAGON gang. They are known for they power, they are fast and good at using guns and knifes. And they have one girl who is good fighter and shooter. So Super Junior asked us to help them to fight and we agreed.

 

Dara's Pov

 

We are now at place where our fight will be. I am nervous as always but I never show it. I saw our competition coming. We got out of the car. We were standing now facing them. Now was my turn to start my call but then I saw some other guys coming from their car. It was my classmates. 'What the they are doing here?' I thought. I looked at Jaejoong and he mouthed 'We won't touch them'. So I started to speak. -So I see you brought relief with you. But our gang in the first place isn't here to fight. We have suggestion for you. You will come and join our gang or we will kill you. They were shocked that something like that can come from girls mouth. I was just smirking at them. -You have three minutes. I saw Taeyang looking at me with paniked eyes. 'Don't worry, we won't touch your gang' I thought. Deuk came to me and said. -Noona, what if they will not agree on our suggestion? I looked at him and smiled -Don't worry, I will not let them kill you, beside we are stronger than them. He smiled. -I am not worrying about us noona, I worrying about you. He looked at me with worried eyes. -Don't be or did you forget that I am the best fighter in our gang. I said and we laught. -Your five minute is over, what is your desicion? 

-We want to join you. The leader said.-That's good, what about you guys? I turned to Taeyang. -I don't think we are ready to join you. Said Taeyang. -And by the way, we are Big Bang. He said looking straight in my eyes. -Okay, that's fine. Super Junior you will come with us. Go to the cars. I said. I went to Taeyang and said. -Here is my number, if you want to join us you can call. You will not regret it. I bowed to others and went to the cars.

 

Teddy's Pov 

 

So now we have more boys on our gang. Aisht.. I have to keep my eys on them so they won't touch my sister. 

-Okay everybody, let's go home.

Our way to home was silent. Expect Dara was explaing our gangs rules and stuff like that. We came to our mansion and saw Super Junior shocked reaction

 

Leeteuk's Pov

 

So here we are standing looking at our new home. It looks so expensive and it is huge. When we came insude we were more shocked. Everything is so expensive and house inside is more bigger. Dara showed us our rooms. I think we can get used to this.

 

Dara's Pov

 

Today was long day and tommorow is college again. I just can't take it. I am right now doing my homework. I heard someone knocking. I opened the door and saw my littlel sister standing there. Her name is Chaerin. She is just seven years old. -Hello Dara! I need your help in my homework. She said and smiled. 

-Okay, wait a littlel and I will cone to your room, okay? I smiled at her and she nodded. I closed the door and sat on my bed. I started to take my clothes of. Suddenly my phone rang. I took my phone and saw that it is unkwon phone number. I answered the phone. -Hello? -Hello, mmhh... this is Taeyang. 'His voice is for real something' -I just wanted to ask... can we join your gang? He asked. -You really want to join us? I asked. -Yeah! He said. -Wait a littlel I will ask Teddy. 

 

After a while

 

-Mmhh... are you there? 

-Ye!

-So Teddy oppa said it is fine. When will you come here?

-Can we come now because we have a littel problem?

-Little or big problem? I asked.

-Mmhh... I'd said huge. We are having fight we gang named TVQX.

-Okay, you can come now but make sure that no one is after you.

-I promise. Bye. And he hanged up on me.I didn't even have time to say goodbye. 

 

G-Dragon's Pov

 

Right now we are going to NONAGON gang's house. I think Taeyang made right choice to join their gang. I know it is stupid to leave YG and we are taking risk. We are in big sh*it right now which we can't solve alone, so we decided to try to ask help from them. I think they will help us and escpesially the girl. I think she isn't that bad how she acts. She remainds me a little of our new classmage Dara. Taeyang said that her name is Sandara and he too said that she looks like Dara. 'Maybe Dara is shorter name from Sandara' I tought. 'Or maybe Sandara is Dara?' . 

 

One hour later

 

We was now sitting on the couch and Sandara was sitting opposite to us next to Teddy guy. -You don't have to tell about your problem now, you can tell it later. Sandara said and smiled. 

-Do you want something to eat? We just nodded and Teddy left to get our food. I looked at Sandara and she looked at me and smiled.-I know what's in your mind. You want to ask me if I am the same girl from your class. Yes, I am. She said and smiled. We smiled at her too.

 

Dara's Pov

 

-Why you are so quiet?

- We don't know. They said at the same time. I smiled. -Mmhh... now that food is getting ready, mhmm... can you tell me about your problem? I asked and smiled.

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

-Mmhh... now that food is getting ready, mhmm... can you tell me about your problem? She asked and smiled. I can feel that she is nervous. I smiled and said. -It is just that YG is going to kill us if we aren't going to kill your gang, so we decided to join you and said to YG that it is part of our plan to kill you. I saw that she was shocked about what I just said. 

-Oo..okayy... I understand.She said and smiled.

-But that's not all. YG wants to see himself how we are killing you. She looked more shocked. We were just looking at her.-I will go and tell everyone else and we will come here and think of some plan. She smiled again and left. I heard some noises coming from kitchen. 'Why they aren't even mad?' I tought