Chapter Fifteen: Jealous

Gangster

Dara's Pov

 

We came to our college and everyone was looking at us. 'What the they want?' I looked at Youngbae and he smiled. Then I remembered about our kiss in front of all our college guys. 

'So they are thinking that we are together' I though. I took Youngbae's hand in mine. He looked at me. 

-I will tell you later. I whispered to him. He nodded. We walked to our class and sat on our places. Jaejoong as always was there already. Our lesson started. 'Seriously college isn't that bad.' I though. I looked at Youngbae and he was sleeping. I saw Jiyong enter class. 

-I'm sorry, I'm late. He said and sat next to me. 

-Why are you late? I asked.

-You didn't wake up me. He said.

-Sorry. I said and looked down.

-Hey. It's okay. He said and smiled. I smiled back. When lesson was over I immediately left cause I needed to use washroom. 

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

I walked out of the class and saw Sulli standing alone. 

-Hi! She said and smiled.

-Hello. I said and started to walk away. She took my hand and pressed me to the wall. Then she started to kiss me. I didn't respond and pushed her away. After a while she ran away crying. I was just standing there. Jiyong came to me and we sat on the floor. 

-Did you see what she did? I asked.

-Yeah... I think you should talk to her.

He said. We stood up and started to walk to our class. When we came there, Dara wasn't anywhere to be seen. Our lesson started but she still wasn't here. I started to get worried.

'Did something happen?' 

 

Dara's Pov

 

I saw Youngbae kissing Sulli. He didn't even push her away. I immediately ran out of college and started to run somewhere. I came to the small park that I have never seen and started crying. 

-WHY THIS MOST ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME?! WHAT THE HELL DID I DO WRONG??!! I shouted and started crying even more. I cryed for so long that I didn't even realise that it was evening already. I started to walk home. Then some men started to walk to me. I didn't even get scared.

-Why are you here alone at this time? One of the guys asked.

-I was just taking fresh air. I simply said and started to walk away until hand stopped me.

-Do you think you can go that easly? Other one asked. They seriously are starting to get on nerves. They just don't know that I have gun and knife. I looked at them. 

-What do you want? I asked in calm voice as possible.

-You come with us to one place. The guy said.

-What about no? I said.

-You are one of those b*tches that aren't scared about being ? He asked. This was the last thing he said before I pulled my gun on him. They both backed of.

-You really want to die? I asked.

-I think you don't even know how to use it. The other guy said. 

-You want to try. I said and smirked.

I shot near one guy's leg. They both started to get scared.

-You know, today wasn't my best day and I can kill anyone I want so I think that you better run away now. I said and they immediately ran away. I came home. Teddy oppa rushed to me.

-Did something happen? He asked in worried voice.

-Nothing. I said and started to walk to my room.

-You cried Dara. He said. I looked at him.

-How did you know? I asked. He looked at me. Then I remembered how I look after I cry,

-Of course you know cause I look like sh*t right now. I said and left. 

 

Teddy's Pov

 

When Dara left Sungmin wanted to go after her but I stopped him

-We better leave her alone. I said and he nodded.

 

Dara's Pov

 

I walked in my room and saw Taeyang laying on his bed reading a book. I took all my clothes I needed and walked inside my shower. After about 45 minutes I walked out. 

-Dara. Did something happen? He asked.

-Nothing. I replied coldly to him.

-Dara, I know you won't tell me but atleast can you talk nicely to me? He asked. 

-You want me to talk nicely? He nodded. 

-You don't even know what happened. I said.

-Of course I don't know cause you are not telling me. I looked at him.

-Today you kissed Sulli and you said to me that you don't have anything for her. I said.

-Dara... She was first who kissed me and I didn't even respond. I even pushed her away. He said. 

-Can I belive you? I asked. 

-You can ask Jiyoung he saw everything. He said. 

-I'm sorry for talking coldly. I said.

-It's okay. 

#awkward silence#

-Mmhh... are you jealuos or something? He said smiling. 'Of course I am' 

-I am not. I said and smiled. 

-Let' go eat something. I said.

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

We walked down to look something for eat. 

-Dara, are you okay now? Teddy hyung asked her. She nodded and smiled. Dara walked to Teddy hyung and hugged him. 

-And you don't look like sh*t after you cry. Teddy hyung said. I looked at Dara. 'Is she jealous?' I though. 

-Oppa... please shut up. She said. 

-Do you want to eat? Teddy hyung asked and she nodded. We went to kitchen and started to eat. After eating we went to living room. 

-Do you want to watch some movie? She asked. I nodded.

-You can choose. I said and smiled. 

-Okay. She went to her room. After a while she came down. 

-Do you want to watch this. It's dance movie. She said. I nodded and smiled.

 

-------------------------------------

 

My 15th chapter. Enjoy! :)

 

Thanks for subscribing, reading and thanks for comments! :)