Chapter Six: Wounds and Bruises

Gangster

Taeyang's Pov

 

We came by the address to the big house. We saw that lights was . It was second floor. We got out of our car and ran to the door. We were trying to get inside but the door was closed. Teddy hyung was trying to break the door when someone said.

-Welcome! I see you're here to save Dara. But like you know, it wouldn't be easy. 'It is YG' I though. 

-DON'T TALK SLOWLY B*TCH!! SAY WHAT THE YOU WANT!! Teddy hyung shouted.

-I see that swearing and shouting is your familys thing. Can you talk friendlier. He said.

-WHY THE I WOULD TALK FRIENDLIER?!?! HMM... TELL ME WHERE DARA IS?! 

-Dara is here with me but she is unconscios. '' I though.

-WHAT THE DID YOU JUST SAY?!? Teddy hyung shouted.

-She is unconscios. He said and I clearly know that he is smirking right know. 

-In five minutes, you could talk to her.

 

Dara's Pov

 

I woke up again in the same room feeling pain everywhere. My head is hurting and I can see bruises and wounds all over my body. And my legs are hurting so much that I can nearly take the pain. Yang Hyun Suk walked in the room with mic in hand.

 -You can now talk to her for three minutes. Yang Huyn Suk said and walked away.

-Dara, can you hear me? 

-Oppa... 

-Dara we are here to save you.

-Oppa... They want to kill all of us so please leave... I don't want you to die. I said. I cried but my tears hurt my face.

-No!! We are not leaving Dara!!

-Oppa please... 

-NO!! He shouted.

-Oppa and everyone else please leave... just because I love you and I don't want you to die. 

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

My heart hurted when I heard her voice. When she said that she loves everyone, does she love me too? Or is it just friend love. 

 

Dara's Pov

 

Yang Hyun Suk walked in again and said. -Your three minutes is over. 

I looked at him and saw that he is having a gun with him. I started to panic. 'Is he going to kill me now?' 

-You can now come inside. He said. After about five minutes Teddy oppa and everyone else walked in. I can see how nervous they are. Then I looked at Teddy oppa and I remembered that I have bruises and wounds all over my body. I looked at Taeyang. He was looking at me with worried eyes. I started to cry again and I couldn't held my tears back this time. -LET HER GO!! Teddy oppa shouted. I started to cry even more. 

-No. Yang Hyun Suk said and smirked.

-WHAT THE YOU WANT FROM US?!! 

-Your's or Dara's death. Or why not boths? He said and smirked. I saw everyone's shocked reaction. Then I saw how Taeyang started to pull his gun at Hyun Suk while he wasn't looking. "Now" I mouthed at him and Taeyang shot him. Then fight started. Taeyang and G-Dragon was covering me. After a while everyone from YG was dead. Teddy oppa ran to me and started to cut wires. Soon I was freed. Everyone was looking at my bruises.-Sungmin, come here. 

Sungmin is doctor in our gang. He was looking at all my bruises and wounds and found one wound that was from gunshot.

-Teddy hyung, come here. Teddy oppa came and Sungmin said.

-There is one wound which is from a gung shot but I am not sure is there any bullet in there. He said and looked at me worried.

-I think we have to go to the hospital. Everyone get ready. We are going to hospital. Taeyang and Sungmin was carrying me. I felt pain all over my body. We came to car and Sungmin and Taeyang tried to place me on the seats. I groaned in pain.

-I'm so sorry Dara. Sungmin said. I looked at him and tried to smile but failed.

-Wha... what you are going to tell doctors? I asked.

-Don't worry. Teddy hyung is going to make some story. He said and smiled. 

-Just don't close your eyes please. 

-Yeah...

-How are you feeling? He asked.

-Terrible but like always I am okay. 

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

I looked at Dara and wanted to cry. My heart is hurting to see her like this. 

-Dara, why did you run away from college earlier than college ended. I asked her.

-I wanted to visit you because Jiyong said that you were feeling sick. Ar... are you feeling alright now? She asked.

-Not that well but I can say better that you. I said and smiled. She smiled back. 

-Aahh... Sungmin, I am... I am feeling so much pain... I can't take it anymore! She groaned again. I looked at Sungmin. 

-We are near the hospital. He said. After a while we came to hospital. We got out and we tried to lift Dara without her to feel the pain. She still groaned. We ran to inside the hospital. One doctor saw us and ram to us. -What happened?

-She was hit by some men. Her name is Sandara Park and she is my sistet. Here is her ID. -Okay. Follow me! 

Right now we are sitting at corridor waiting for doctor. Dara is at the operation right now. We saw doctor coming out of operation room. 

-Is she okay? Teddy asked.

-Everything is fine. She just needs some rest.

-Thank you doctor...

-Kim. 

-Doctor Kim. Teddy said and smiled.

'I hope everything is going to be fine' 

I though.

 

-------------------------------------

 

So this is my 6th chapter. Enjoy! :)