Chapter Thirty-five: Almost there

Gangster

Dara's POV

 

I started car and drove off. After thirty minutes I came to the address. The place seemed like ghetto. There is a lot of black dudes and chiks and they all started to stare at me. I walked to one guy and asked. 

-Where can I find Gony? I asked. He smirked. 

-Are you sure girl that you are in right place? School is that way. He said to me and sat down. I showed him my tattoo. 

-I think I am in right place. I saw dude's shocked face. 

-You are from NONAGON?! He asked.

-I can say even more. I am the leader of NONAGON. So... Where can I find Gony? 

-I can take you to him. We started to walk. Everyone was staring at me. 

'Why the hell they are staring?!' I though. 

-Nervous? He asked. 

-Ofcourse! I have never been in this kind of places before. And ofcourse never fought with guys! I said sarcasticly. 

-You should be a little nervous. 

-Yeah.. I should but I am not. I said and walked inside the house. It was so messy. I could see condoms and cigarettes laying around the floor. I started to walk slowly to the next room. After I walked to the room I could recognize that it was living room. Then I turned around and almost died. I saw a guy standing. Our faces were so near. 

-You must be Dara? He asked. 

-Yes. I am. 

-Follow me. He said and we started to walk. We came to the weird room full of guns and knives. 

-Sit here. The guy said and left. I sat at the chair. After a while some guy entered the room. I recognized him as Gony. He walked to me and took me by my chin with his bloody dirty hand. 

-Dara! Surprised to see you here! What made you come here? He said. 

-First of all. Don't act like we are friends. I said and he took his hand away. 

-Why did you come here? 

-I came here so you wont chase after me. I answered him. 

-Mmmhh... So you know that I want to kill you. Who told you? 

-It's none of your business. 

-Sulli, right? He asked but I didn't repond. 

-That b*tch couldn't be silent. Tsk... she is going to get punishment. I just rised my eyebrow. He took chair and sat just oppisite me. 

-Do you want to know why I want to kill you? 

-Mmhh... Maybe. I said. He just smirked. 

-Because your brother was son of a b*tch! He said, I stood up in anger and took him by his collar. 

-Never. Say. Bad. Things. About. My. Brother. Or. My. Family. Is that clear?! I asked him coldly. 

-At first you seemed like little girl that is affraid of everything. But right now I can say that you are really strong inside and mmhh... out. He said and I sat back at the chair. 

-You know. I will give you one chance to kill me. And it's now. I said, he immediatelly took his gun and pointed at me. He shot but I was fast enough to move away from the chair. I was standing next to him with my gun in my hand. 

-Oopss... You are really bad at shooting. I said and he turned to look at me. I immediatelly shot at his leg. He screamed in pain. 

-Can someone enter the house?! 

-Yes. Everyone, so you ing wh*re should be ready to fight. After he said that I immediatelly run to the door to block it. I closed the door and locked it with the key. As I did it soneone tried to open it. 

-. I whispered. I heard someone broke the glass. 'The windows!!' I though. I ran back to the room where Gony was. He was still laying on the floor but the window were broken. 

-Gun down! Someone shouted from behind. I was about to put my gun down but then came another command.

-Slowly! I kneeled slowly and put my gun on the floor. 

-Now walk slowly to us! I turned around and started to walk slowly. 

"-Dara is there everything okay?" I heard Jae's voice. 

'How can I answer?' I though. I was standing opposite the guys who commanded me. I just stood there staring at them. 

-Do you have other guns or knives? 

-No. I answered. 

"-Dara. Can you hear me?" 

-Yes. I said to Jae and realised what I just did. I really wanted to smack my face. 

-What yes?! They asked. 

-Did I say yes? I asked them surprisingly. The guy looked at the other guy and said. 

-Go and check that she doesn't have anything! The guy walked to me and started to "check" my body by touching every piece of my body.  

-You must like it? I asked him when his face was near my face. He just nodded and smirked. 

"-Like what?!" 

-She is clean. 

-Do you want to say something before your death?!  

-Mmhh... Can I pray? I asked. 

-Gangsters like you don't pray! 

-But I need. 

-Fine. I turned around and kneeled down. 

-Jae, come here. You know the address. I will try to talk to them as long as I can, but you still need to be fast. I whispered. 

"-It's clear. Everyone get ready!!" 

-Fast. I whispered. I stood up and turned to them. They were all looking at me.

-What?! 

-You are the first and I think the last gangstet who will pray on the Earth. He said. 'It worked out really well!' I though. 

-Maybe. The guy pointed a gun at me. 

-Woah... not that fast. You should wait a little, cause I'm not ready yet. I said to him. 

-Okay, let's wait. He said and sat on the chait that was behind him. 

"-Dara. We are almost there!! Hang on a little more!!" I heard Jae say. I looked outside the window.

-Nice weather, isn't it? I said. 

- Boss!! Just kill her already!! She is just playing with us!! Some random guy said. 

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

-------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating. Aahhrrgg... I just had so much school stuff to do that I couldn't write at all but hey, I am back. Also I really want to know your suggestions of how I should continue this story. It would help me a lot. I hope you enjoy this chapter! :)