Chapter Seven: Hospital

Gangster

Dara's Pov

 

I woke up in some weird place. I had to recall some moments. I remember how we got to the hospital so this most be one. 'Why anyone isn't here?' I though. Then doctor came in. 

-I see you have woken up. How are you feeling? He asked.

-I'm fine. Where is others? 

-They are on the corridor. Do you want me to ask them inside? I just nodded. He left and Teddy oppa and others came inside. I smiled and tried to sit up but I just groaned and immediatelly remembered about my wound. I just layd back in a littlel pain. Teddy oppa and Taeyang ran to me. Everyone looked so worried. I smiled. -Don't worry. I am fine. And smiled again. They smiled back. 

-Do you want doctor to come here and see how your wound is? Jaejoong asked. 

-Mmhh... yes but a littlel later. I said and smiled. 

-Okay. He said and smiled.

-Where TOP, Seungri, Daesung and Kwon Twins? 

-They are out to get some food. What do you want to eat? I can call them and tell what to get. Jiyong said.

-I just want black bean noodles. I said and everyone laught.

-What? 

-Dara, you are always the same. You just had surgery and want just noodels? Teddy oppa said and they laught again. I just pouted. 

-Don't pout. You are not good at it. Sungmin said. Of course my bestfriend making fun of me again. On pupose I pouted even more and everybody laught again. Then TOP, Seungri, Daesung and Kwon Twins came.

-Hello everyone! TOP said.

-Hi! We all replyed.

-How are you doing Dara? Daesung asked and smiled with his angelic smile.

-I'm fine. Did you get me my noodles? I asked and smiled with biggest smile I have ever had. 

-Dara, did you forget about your manners? Teddy oppa said and smiled.

-It is fine Teddy hyung. Seungri said. 

-Here they are. Dony said and I got my noodles. I smiled at everyone and started eating. I swear it has been forever since I have eaten. 

-Do you want some? I asked them.

-No. Everyone said at the same time.

 

After 30 minutes

 

-Thank you for the food. I said and smiled. They just nodded. I looked at them. They seemed nervous.

-What's wrong? I asked. Teddy looked at me. 

-Mmhh... Masta Wu got on an accident. Teddy said.

-He what? I asked.

-Dara, he got on an accident. 

-You got to be kidding me!! What happened? Who did that? Is he alive? I asked and I started to cry. Teddy came to me and hugged me. 

-He is in coma now. Sungmin said. 

-Can we go to him. In which hospital he is? I said. Teddy looked at me and said. -He is in Busan's city hospital. We can go to him when you get better, okay? I just nodded. 

-I will call doctor inside. Teddy left.

-Are you okay? Jaejoong asked.

-Yeah... I just... mmhh... nevermind. Let's talk about something else. I said and smiled. After five minutes doctor came in and everyone left. Doctor looked at my wounds and bruises and took blood test. 

-I think you can leave home but be careful. Don't do anything physical, just rest at home. Doctor Kim said.

-Yeah... Can I leave now? I asked. He smiled. -Yes, you can. He said. 

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

Dara came out of the room. She still looked pale. -I can go home! She said cheerfully. Everyone smiled. 

-Let's go then. Teddy said. We came to car and we helped Dara to sit down. I sat next to her. Then I remembered that I sleep in the same room as her. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. Today we have fight and Dara can't come with us. -It is my first time not to come to fight. She said to me. -Really? I asked. -Yeah... this my stupid wound... she said and sighed. Is she really that disappointed. 

-Are you disappointed? 

-Not that disappointed, maybe afraid that something may happen to gang and I wouldn't be there. She said.

-Don't worry. Everything is gonna be alright. I said. On the way home, we went to the market and bought food. When we came home Teddy hyung and Sungmin started to make lunch. We have three hours before our fight. Dara was nervous about it. 

-I will call college headmaster and tell that you will not come to lesson tomorrow. Teddy hyung said to Dara. She just nodded. She sat on the couch and turned TV on. 

 

Teddy's Pov

 

Dara sat on the couch and started to watch TV. I know she is nervous about us going to fight without her. I know she wants go with us but she needs to rest because she has still big wound and she lost alot blood. She tried to lay down but she seemed to be in pain and just keep on sitting. 

 

Jaejoong's Pov

 

I saw that Dara wanted to lay down but she was on pain and continued to sit. -Do you want to lay down? I asked. She looked at me, nodded and smiled. I helped her to lay down. 

-Thanks. She said and smiled.

-I'm sorry that we can't go out... this wound.... it is just... I am sorry. She said. 

-It's fine. Let's go out some other time. I said and smiled.

-Come here and eat! Teddy hyung shouted. I looked at Dara.

-Go and eat. I will eat a little later. She said and I left.

 

G-Dragon's Pov

 

I came down the stairs and saw Dara laying on couch. I smiled at the view. She looked so relaxed.

-Does you wound hurt? I ased her. She looked at me and smiled.

-Just a little. She said. 

-Do you want to eat?

-No, I will eat later.

-Can I then eat here with you? 

-Of course! She said and tried to sit. I helped her and she smiled again. 'How can some gangster girl smile like that?' I though. I came with my food and sat next to her. 

-What do you want to watch? She asked. I looked at her and smiled.

-Truth to be said I want to watch soccer. She smiled.

-Let's watch soccer then. She said. 

-I though girls don't like soccer.

-You forgot that I have two brothers and was rised in gangster family. She said and smiled. We were watching soccer and I couldn't help but look at her. She was so focused.

-Did you see what he just did? Who plays soccer like that? She said.

'I think that Dara is my dream girl' I though and continued looking at her.

 

-------------------------------------

 

Here is my 7th chapter. Enjoy! :) 

 

Ps. VOTE FOR 2NE1 ON MAMA. WE ARE LOSING!!!