Chapter Twenty: What for present?

Gangster

I will update every second day!! :)

-------------------------------------

 

Dara's Pov

 

I woke up having bad headache. I stood up and walked to the mirror. 

-Oh God!! Why am I so ugly? I said. Then I remembered that I am not only one in this room. I looked at Youngbae's bed and saw him lookeng at me. He smiled at me. 

-You aren't ugly. He said and continued smiling. 

-I will go down and take some medicine cause my head hurts. I said. He nodded and I walked out of the room.

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

Dara walked out of the room. 'Is she angry?' I though. I stood up and went to the shower. I was taking shower when I remembered about Dara's and mine birthday tomorrow. 'What does she like? What will I get her?' I was in my thoughs when I heard Dara calling my name. 

-Youngbae

-Mmhh...

-I brought your breakfast in the room. She said and I smiled. 

-Thanks. The I heard that she closed the door. I walked out of the shower and saw my breakfast on the table. I walked to it and started to eat. I started to think what I will get Dara for her birthday. 

 

Dara's Pov

 

I left the room and went to the kitchen. I ate my breakfast and went to living room. I sat on the couch and turned TV on. Teddy sat next to me.

-What are you watching? 

-Running man. I said and he nodded. He started to watch it too. 

-Can you give me ride to the college? 

-I though you were not going. He said.

-I don't know will I go or not but still can you? I said and he nodded. Then I saw Sulli walking down the stairs. 

-I'm going to the college. Who can give me ride? Sulli said. Suddenly Yoingbae came down.

-We can go together by bus. He said. I saw Sungmin looking at me. I looked at him.

-Oppa. I'm not going to the college. I will go on a date with Sungmin. I said and smiled. Youngbae looked at me with serious look. 

-What? I asked.

-Nothing. I sat next to Sungmin. 

-Where do you want to go? I asked him. 

-I don't know. You can choose. He said and smiled. I nodded.

-I will go and change clothes. He said, stood up and went to his room. 

-I think we should go now, Sulli. Youngbae said and took her hand. 

-Bye Dara! Sulli said and I waved to her. They left. Then I remembered that Teddy oppa was sitting next to me. I looked at him. 

-I guess, you are not going to the college. He said. I nodded and smiled. He stood up and walked away. 'Is he angry?' I though.

-Dara. Can we go now? Sungmin asked. I saw him wearing same colorful t-shirt as I am wearing. 

-Where did you get that t-shirt? I asked. 

-You forgot. We bought this together when we were in Busan. He said and smiled.

-Serious? I asked and he nodded. 

-Sorry. I forgot. Let's go now. I said and smiled. We walked to the car. 

-Where are we going? 

-To my favorite park. I said and Sungmin drove there. 

-Let's go there. I pointed to the swings. He smiled and looked at me.

-You are still little kid. He said. I showed him tongue and pouted .

-Oh God, Dara, please don't pout. Let's run there. Who loses will do challenge. He said and smirked.

-What challenge? 

-I will not tell you. 

-Fine. I said and ran out of the car. He started to run too. I ran as fast as I can. 

-I'm faster than you. He said and ran past me. 

-Ya! Wait for me!! I shouted but he didn't hear. I started to walk and saw that he were already at the swings. 

-Tell me the challege. I said and saw him smirked.

-Mmh... let me think... mmhh... Tell Youngbae that you love him. 

-No way! I said.

-You have to cause you lose the challege. He said and smirked. 

-Okay. I will tell him later. I promise. I said.

-Pinky promise! He shouted like little kid. Everyone looked at us. 

-You are embarresing. I said but still did the ing pinky promise. We started to swing. I looked at Sungmin. He was staring at me.

-What? 

-What what? He asked. 

-Nothing. I said and looked away.

-Mmhh... On saturday we have fight so be ready for it. I said. He just nodded. After a while he asked.

-What do you want for your birthday?

-I don't know. Choose whatever you want. 

-What if I will buy you d**do as a present? He asked and smirked.

-Oh God! Your et thoughs again. 

-But what if? 

-I like all your presents so get whatever you want. And, I don't want anything expensive. I said. He smirked even more.

-So isn't d**do good idea? It is good present for girls that are alone and it isn't that expensive. He said.

-Sungmin, please stop talking about it! I said with warning voice. He just smiled. 

-Will you go to Wu hyung's funeral? He asked.

-I don't know. I think I'm not ready to go there especially there will be his parents and gang friends. I said. 

-Okay. He simply replied. I felt so sorry for Wu oppa's parents. They didn't even know that Wu oppa was on a gang. 

-Hey! Don't be sad. You are ruining our date. Sungmin said. 

-I will try not to be. 

-Let's go and get some ice cream. He said and we both ran to the kiosk. 

-One strawberry and one choclate ice cream please. Sungmin said and smiled. Since seller was girl, she started to flirt with Sungmin like I wasn't even here. 

-I think you don't need ice cream. You can take me. She said and smiled flirtly at Sungmin. 

-I think ice cream is better idea. He said.

-Don't be so stubborn. Then she looked at me.

-Is she your girlfriend? She asked and Sungmin nodded. 

-You know I can see that she doesn't deserve you. I am better. She isn't even pretty. And that's when I couldn't hold my words inside my mouth.

-Now you listen to me b*tch! She looked at me. 

-You are just some random trash from ice cream kiosk! You will never deserve someone like Sungmin! I think you deserve vagabond since you look like one! And second thing I want to say. If I will ever see you again, you will never walk again! I said and looked at Sungmin. He was trying to hold his laugh. 

-Santokki. I think we should go to another kiosk. He said and smiled at me. I smiled back.

-I hope we will never see again so I wouldn't need to cut your legs. I said and we walked to another kiosk.

 

-------------------------------------

 

My 20th chapter. Enjoy! :)

Thanks for reading! :)