Chapter Thirteen: Saved Again

Gangster

Dara's Pov

 

We walked to the hospital and I went to Wu oppa's room. 

-Hi. I said and smiled.

-Hello San! He said and smiled back. -Are you feeling alright? 

-I'm fine. He said. I smiled. 

-Tomorrow we will take you to the hotel, okay? I asked.

 

Masta Wu's Pov

 

-Yeah. I said and smiled. She walked to me and gave me plastic bag. 

-Here take this. There is some fruits.

-Thanks. I said and smiled. 

-It's nothing. Mmhh... I will go now because I'm going to show Taeyang my favorite place. She said and smiled. I smiled back.

-Yeah. Bye. I said. She just waved and left. 

 

Dara's Pov

 

I walked out of the room. Youngbae, Sungmin and Teddy oppa were waiting for me. 

-I and Youngbae will go now. I said and took Youngbae's hand in mine. 

-Bye. I said and we left. We went our of the hospital and started to walk. 

-I think at first we can go to the amusement park and after that, when it is evening, we will go to my favorite place. I said and he nodded. Suddenly Youngbae took my hand in his. I looked at him and he smiled.

-This is a lot of better. He said. I blushed a little. We kept walking hand in hand. I saw amusement park and smiled. 

-My parents always took us here when we were little. I said and smiled saddly. Youngbae stopped and looked at me. 

-If you don't want go there we will not go there. He said. 

-No, it's fine. I said and smiled. Youngbae smiled. 'God. I swear I am going to die' I though. We went inside and started to have FUN! After a while we went to buy ice cream. 

-What ice cream do you want? Youngbae asked. 

-Mmhh... Strawberry with chocolate. I said and smiled. 

-You two are so cute couple. Seller girl said. I blushed and smiled. 'We are not couple' I though.

-Thanks. I heard Youngbae say. 'Why isn't he protesting?' I though.

-Let's go and sit there. He said. We were eating ice cream.

-Can I taste your's? I asked and smiled. He gave me his ice cream from his own spoon. 'I. Am. Dead'

-Can I taste your's too? He asked and I nodded. I gave him my ice cream from my own spoon. 'Double. Dead.' I though. We countinued to eat our ice cream in silence. He looked at me.

-Is there anything on my face? I asked.

-No. You're just beautiful. He said and smiled. I blushed.

-Thanks. I said and smiled.  

-In which room Masta Wu will be staying? He asked.

-I think in mine and Teddy oppa's. I simply said. He just nodded and looked a little sad.

-Is something wrong? I asked.

-No. It's nothing. He said and smiled. I smiled back. 

-I think we can now go because it is getting late. I said. We stood up and again Youngbae took my hand in his. My mind is going crazy just now.

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

We were walking to Dara's favorite place again hand in hand. Our hands is like made for each other. 

-Here it is. She said and smiled. The place is little park which is decorated with lights and there is little veranda.

-Is it beautiful? She asked and smiled. I looked at her.

-Yes but you are more beautiful. I said and smiled. I saw her blush a little. 

-Dara... mhhmm... I wanted to tell you one thing... Suddenly her phone rang.

-I'm sorry. And she hanged up.

-I will just text Teddy oppa later. She said and smiled.

-I was just saying that. Her phone rang again.

-I am so sorry. And she answered. She looked so shocked. 

-I will come there. She said.

-Dara, what happened? 

-Chae was kidnapped. We need to go to Seoul. We both started to run ro the hotel. Our bags were ready so we took taxi and went to the train station. 

 

Going to Seoul

 

Dara was so nervous about Chae. 

-Everything is going to be okay. I said to her. She looked at me and smiled.

-I hope. She said.

 

Dara's Pov

 

We came to Seoul and took taxi. We came home and saw Jaejoong searching some data about where Chae may be. 

-Did you find something? 

-Yes. They sent us video. He showed video with Chae on it. There was someone talking and saying where she is. We immediatelly rushed to the place. When we came there the doors of the place opened and we ran inside.

-Welcome! It was the same guy as in the video.

-WHERE THE HELL IS SHE??! I shouted. I wanted to ran to him but he pulled gun at me. 

-Don't move or you will never see her again. He warned. 

-WHERE. THE. HELL. SHE IS?!? I asked again. 

-Come with me. We went after him and came to little room and saw that Chae was combined in chair. 

-Unnie! She shouted. The guy immediatelly pulled gun at her. 

-Sshhh... Teddy oppa pressed his finger at his mouth. I looked at him with worried eyes. As always he looked calm. 

-Let her go and we won't kill you. Teddy oppa said in calm voice. 

-No. The guy said.

-YOU SON OF A B*TCH!! LET HER ING GO!! I shouted and he pulled his other gun at me. 

-Dara calm down. Sungmin whispered. 

-I will not let her go. The guy said.

-What do you want? Teddy oppa asked. 

-Dara. He simply replied.

-LET'S DO THIS!! YOU WILL LET HER GO AND I WILL STAY HERE ALONE!! HOW DOES THIS SOUND??!! I shouted at him. 

-Well... okay. And he cut wires. Chae ran to us and hugged me. 

-You are crazy. Teddy oppa whispered. I looked at them and said.

-Leave now. And then looked at Teddy oppa and said in tagalog.

-You have to make some plan. I will try to stretch time. But at first make sure that Chae is save. I said. I looked at Youngbae. He came to me and hugged me. I hugged him back. 

-Leave now. I said and turned to the guy. They left. 

-SO WHAT THE HELL YOU NEED FROM ME?! I shouted at him. 

-Can you talk nicely? He asked.

-THE HELL I WOULD!! 

-I want you to join my gang.

-WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT I WILL??!! 

-I don't know. He was slowly walking to me. I didn't feel scared at all. 

-Not scared at all? He asked.

-I AM NEVER SCARED!! I shouted at him. He was so close to me. He then started to kiss me and taking my clothes of. I was trying to push him back but he didn't move. I didn't have that much power. 'Is he going to me?' I though. I was shouting but he placed his hand on my mouth. I don't know why but I'm not scared at all. 

'Maybe this is my end' I though. 

He back of a little to put his pants of. I kicked him right on his stomach. He screamed in pain. I took my clothes and quickly put them on. I was about to run out of the room when he stopped me with his hands. I tried to resist but then all NONAGON members came inside. 

-Back off of her!! It was Youngbae who shouted. The guy immediatelly let me go. After a while Jaejoong shot him. Teddy oppa came to me. 

-Are you okay? He asked. 

-I'm fine. I said and hugged him. I started to cry. I just realised what would have happened. 

-Sshh... It's okay. We are here now. 

-Oppa, I almost got . I said.

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

Dara just said that she almost got . I wanted to kill that b*tch but Jaejoong was faster than me. Dara looked at me with teary eyes. Then she came to me and hugged me. I hugged her back. Everyone started to leave but we were just standing and hugging each other.

 

-------------------------------------

 

13th chapter. Enjoy! :)

 

Thanks for subscribing and reading. And thanks for comments too. :)

 

Facts about me.

-I'm 16 years old.

-I live in Finland.

-I speak russian, finnish and english(and a little bit of swedish).

-I love K-POP and I have been 2ne1's fan since their debut