Chapter Seventeen: Trust or not?

Gangster

Taeyang's Pov

 

We walked out of our class and I saw Sulli walking to us. 

-Are you for real together? She asked. I nodded and took Dara's hand.

-Then kiss. 

-What? Dara asked.

-KISS! She shouted. I placed my one hand on her neck and other on her waist and kissed her. Dara started to kiss me back. When we stopped, I saw Sulli looking at us shocked. She said something but I didn't hear it. Then I heard slap noise. I saw Dara holding her hand on her cheek. 

-You will regret this. She said. Sulli just continued looking at her. Dara was about to slap her back when I stopped her. 

-Don't touch dirty things. I said and smiled. I don't know why I said that. I saw Dara looking at Sulli. She was about to walk to her when I took her hand and dragged her away.  

-Why did you say that? Dara asked. I looked at her. She looked so serious.

-I don't know. I said. 

-You don't know the reason why you said it? She asked. I shook my head. 

-I wanted to defend you. I said.

-I can defend myself on my own. 

-Dara. You, yourself wanted to slap her. 

-Yeah... but she slapped me, so I wanted to slap her back. And I know she hates me even though she doesn't have reason for it. 

-Are you angry at me? I asked.

-A little. 

-Do you want me to apologize? She nodded. 

-Okay, let's go then to her. I said. We went to find Sulli. She was standing on the corner alone. I walked to her.

-I am sorry for what I have said. She looked at me and then looked at Dara.

-I don't want you to apologize. I want her to do it. She said and looked at Dara. 

 

Dara's Pov

 

Sulli looked at me. 

-Why you want me to apologize even though I haven't done anything. I said. 

-You took Youngbae away from me. She said. 

-So? Is Youngbae some item that you can buy? I'm sorry I didn't bought him from you. How much do you want? I asked. I saw Youngbae looking at me. 

-Youngbae isn't an item but still he was mine. She said.

-The hell I care is he your's or somebody else's!! He is human and he can choose with whom he will be and when!! I started to rise my voice. 

-Youngbae. I think it's time to you to choose the one between us. She said. Youngbae looked at her and rised an eyebrown. 

-You already know the answer. He said. 'What the hell!! Is he going to choose her?' I though. I was about to leave when Youngbae grabed my hand and kissed me. I was so surprised by his actions that I almost forgot how to breath. 

-I'm sorry Sulli but I don't have any feelings for you. And I hope you will become friends with Dara cause I know you are not that bad person. He said. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. The Sulli's actions shocked me even more. 

-Dara... I'm so sorry for being such b*tch!! Can we still friends?? She said and cried loudly. I and Youngbae both were shocked by her actions. She was just crying. I didn't know what to do, so I hugged her. She hugged me back. 'Is she lying?' I though. 

-I didn't know how to make friends with you so I wanted to get your attention by acting like this. She said and cried again. 

-It's okay and of course we can be friends. I said. She then backed of and said.

-I'm in SM gang and... SM wanted to atack NONAGON. If we can't kill... you he will kill someone from our gang. She said.

-He has already killed four girls. She continued.

-What'a your point? Youngbae asked. She looked at him.

-My point is that mmhh... Can I join your gang? She asked. 

-I need to ask Teddy oppa and are you sure that it's not dangerous? I said. She nodded and smiled. 

-Okay, I will talk to Teddy oppa today. I said. 

-Let's go to our next lesson. Youngbae said. 

-Go. We will come after you. I said and smiled. Sulli went to the class. We were walking slowly too. 

-Can we trust her? I asked Youngbae. -I don't know. He said.

-Mmh... Sungming can keep his eyes on her. I said and we both went to our class. 

 

After school

 

We came home. Sungmin were sitting on the sofa. I walked to him and said.

-Where is Teddy oppa? He looked at me and smiled.

-He is in the kitchen. He said and smiled again. 

-Why are you smiling like you know something? 

-It's nothing. He said. I went to the kitchen and saw Teddy oppa.

-Oppa. We have Sulli here. I said and smiled. 

-Hello Sull. I am Teddy. I heard you wamted to join our gang. Sulli nodded. 

-Okay. You can stay here for a while and then we will make decision. Teddy oppa said. 

-Dony! Can you show Sulli her room. Teddy said. Sulli and Dony left. I walked to Sungmin.

-Can you keep your eyes on Sulli? I asked and sat next to him. 

-I can keep my hands on her too. He said and winked. I rolled my eyes.

-ONLY your eyes, you et! I said. He started to laugh. 

-Oh god... what made us friends? I aksed from no one. He just kept laughing like crazy amd then he stopped.

-Are you having fun? I asked him. He shook his head and smiled. 

-I will keep my eyes on her. He said. I nodded. I was about to take my gun out of my pocket when I realised that it wasn't there. I looked at Sungmin.

-Give me my gun back. I said.

-Get it yourself. 

-Where it is?! I started to get angry. 

-Here! He took it out of his pocket. I tried to reach it but he was faster than me. 

-Ya! Give it to me! I said. He just smiled. 

-Sungmin. Are you at it again? Teddy oppa came from kitchen and asked. Sungmin nodded. 

-Continue then. Teddy oppa said. 

-Oppa! How can you say something like that!! I started to whine.

-You need to practise patience. Teddy oppa said and left. 

 

-------------------------------------

 

My 17th chapter! Enjoy! :)

 

Ps. I'm sorry for not updating yesterday