Chapter Four:Dara's First Kiss

Gangster

Taeyang's Pov

 

We are still sitting in the living room listening for the noises coming from kitchen but we couldn't understand what they are saying. Suddenly I remembered about Dara's tattoo on her arm. Now I understand what NG means. It means NONAGON gang. They all here have the same tattoo. I think it is just because if some git killed the would know that he is from their gang. I saw Dara coming to us.

-We decided to help you but you will stay in our gang atleast for five years. Also you have to help us to find mire girls whom are good at shooting, fighting and are good at using knives. She said and smiled. -So from today you are NONAGON's members. Welcome! She smiled at us. Suddenly one little girl came in the living room. She looked so tired. 

-Unnie!! You didn't give me good night kiss. She said almost crying.

-I'm so sorry honey. That will not happen again. Dara said and smiled at little girl. -Who are those oppa's? I heard her say. -Ah! They are our gang's new members. Do you want me to itroduce them? Dara asked and littel girl nodded. -So, this Taeyang, G-Dragon, Daesung, Top and Seungri. Big Bang, this is my little sister Chaerin. Dara said and smiled at me. 'So she is her sister' I thought. 

-We don't have any free rooms right now so you need to share. Teddy hyung said. We nodded. - So, G-Dragon goes with me, TOP with Jaejoong, Seungri with Sungmin, Daesung with Dony and Taeyang with Dara. We nodded. 'Wait, was I with Dara?' 

 

Dara's Pov

 

'What the hell! Teddy oppa can you hear yourself?' I thought. I am in my room and Taeyang woudl be sleeping there. -You can all go to sleep because you have college tomorrow. 

-Sungmin, Dony and Jaejoong come here! Teddy oppa shouted. The three came and took everyone in their rooms. -Follow me. I said to Taeyang. I was about to go when Teddy oppa said to me. -I turst you and be careful. I nodded. 

 

In Dara's room

 

-So here is my room and here is your bed. There is shower and next to shower is closet. Tomorrow Teddy oppa and Sungmin will take your clothes and stuff from your apartament and bring them here. I said and looked at him. His mouth was opened. 'I think he is shocked by my room' I thought. -You can close your mouth. I said and giggled. He closed his mouth and blushed. -You can now go to shower. Towel and toothbrush is there for your use. I said and smiled. -Thank you Dara. He said and went to the shower. 'Okay now that he is in shower I need to change and take shower myself. I thouhgt. I texted Jae if I can come and use his shower. He said it is okay and so I went to Jaejoong's room.

 

After 30 minutes

 

I am now laying in my bed and I just can't get sleep. I looked at Taeyang and he was looking at me. I don't know why I didn't turn away, I just kept looking at him and he at me. I started convesation.

-Can't sleep?

-Mmhh...

-Let's talk then. 

-Okay but about what?

-About anything. Tell me about your family. I said.

-Mmhh... I don't have family. My parents passed away in car accident. -I'm so sorry. I said.

-Tell me about your family.

-Mmh... Well I have older brother Teddy, younger sister Chaerin and younger brother Donghae but he is living in sportcollege right now. 

-What about your parents? 

-They were killed on the one big fight by YG ex leader Yang Hyun Suk.

-Oh... I looked at him and asked. 

-Who is Sulli to you?

-Just one of college b*tches. He smiled.

-Good!

-Why good? He said confused.

'Omo, Dara think of something'

-Did I say good? 'I just wanted to facepalm myself.'

-Yeah, you said.

-Oh... #awkward silence#

-Mmhh... This bed is comfortable.

-Really? I said and smiled

-Yep! You don't want to sleep at all?

-If you want to sleep you can sleep. I said and smiled.

-Can I for real go to sleep?

-Yep.

-But you have to sleep too. He said.

-Okay. Good Night!

-Good Night!

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

In the morning

 

We woke up about hour ago. We are now getting ready to college. I am so tired.-Everybody. Let's go! Teddy hyung shouted.-Ye! Everybody answered back.

 

G-Dragon's Pov 

 

We are now sitting in the car. I'm sitting next to Dara. I looked at her and she looked at me. I immediatelly looked away. I saw her lookkng away too. Our drive was silent. 

 

In the college 

 

We walked inside college and everyone was looking at as. I heard someone saying -What Dara is doing with them? 

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

We were in college now. I sighed. I saw Sulli walk torwads us. I looked at Dara and saw that Dara isn't pleased to see her. 

-Hello Taeyang! How are you? Sulli asked.

-I'm fine.

-Mmh... maybe we can go out today? I saw Dara looking at me.

-No, we can't.

-Why? She asked.

-Cause I have girlfriend. I said and saw Sulli's shocked reaction.

-Who is your girlfriend? She asked almost crying. 

-Dara! I said. Dara looked at me with raised eyebrow. 

-Then kiss her!! Sulli shouted.

I placed my left arm on Dara's waist and right arm behinde her head. Dara placed her arms on my neck. We kissed. It was deep long kiss. I just couldn't stop to taste her. Someone couched and it brang me back to reality. I backed off and I saw Sulli running away. -Mmhh... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I said. 'Did I just see sadness in her eyes' 

 

Dara's Pov

 

-No, it is okay. I smiled. 'So, he didn't mean to kiss me? Why then he lied that I am his girlfriend?' I thought. I wanted to cry because I just lost my first kiss to someone who didn't mean to kiss me. -Will go to the washroom. I said and run to the washroom. I closed the door and tears started to fall from my eyes. 'I'm for real in love with him? Dara!!! Calm yourself and fight back!!' I swear no one did ever kiss me before and my first kiss now belongs to Taeyang. Ofcoure, it was a good kiss but he said that it doesn't mean anything. 'He doesn't like you Dara, here is the reality!!!' I wanted to shout and break everything. 'Why I was so stupid to like him, no to love him?!?!' I ran out of washroom and saw Jaejoong. I immediatelly hugged him. He hugged me back and it started to calm me down. Jaejoong is always there for me. Why my stupid heart can't fall for him?!

 

              ----------------------

 

So this is my 4th chapter. I am thankful for my subscribers!! Thank you sosososososo much. I will updated as fast as possible