Chapter Sixteen: Pity?

Gangster

Dara's Pov

 

We were watching movie. I love dancing movies and I love dancing of course. 

-You like dancing? Youngbae asked.

I nodded and smiled.

-I like too. He said. 

-Really? I asked and he nodded. I

-I have been dancing since childhood. He said.

-Me too. I even was in dance midle school. I said and smiled. 

-What dance did you dance? 

-Hip Hop and ballet. You?

-Hip Hop too. He said and smiled. When movie ended, we both went to our room. We both went to sleep. I couldn't fall asleep again. Then I remembered about Masta Wu oppa. I stood up. 

-Where are you going? Youngbae asked.

-I just need to ask for Teddy oppa about Masta Wu oppa. I said. He took my hand. 

-Dara...

-Mmhh...

-I... Masta Wu... okay go and ask. He said. I walked to Teddy oppa's room. 

-Oppa... He sat up. 

-What? He asked.

-I just wanted to ask why Wu oppa isn't here. I said.

-I think we should talk about it in the morning. He said.

-Did something happen? I asked.

-Dara, let's talk about it in the morning. He said again. 

-Okay. Good night. I said and left. I went to my room. 

-Did he tell you? Youngbae aksed.

-Tell me what? I asked.

-Nothing. 

-Tell me, please. I said.

-I can't. 

-Okay. I said, layed on my bed and tuned my back to him. 

-Are you angry at me? He asked. 

'How can I be angry at you?' I though.

-Yes. I said and turned to him. 

-I can see that you are not. He said and smiled.

-Mhh... okay. I will tell you. Masta Wu... he... he...

-He what? 

-He died Dara. I was so shocked. 

-Died? He nodded and he came to me. I hugged him and he hugged me back. 

-Who did it? 

-One guy from some random gang. The gang's leader was the guy who almost... you. He said. 

-I swear I will kill that guy. I said. I don't know why but I didn't cry. I just didn't have any enough power because I am so tired of this sh*t. 

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

I was hugging Dara. I don't know why but she wasn't crying. Maybe she is just tired of everything that has happened to her and her family. 

-Let's sleep now, okay? She said. We layed on our beds. I looked ar her. She closed her eyes and after a while she fall asleep. I closed my eyes and fell asleep too. I woke up by hearing alarm. Dara didn't react at it. After a while she woke at it too.

-What's this noise is? She asked.

-Alarm clock I think. 

-Can you see my phone? She asked.

-Yeah it's on your table. She ran to the table and turned of the alarm. 

-I will get ready for college. You can sleep more if you want. She said and smiled.

-Will you wake me up? I asked and smiled. She nodded. 

 

Dara's Pov

 

I started to dress up and putting my make up on. I walked back to our room and woke up Youngbae. 

-I will make us some breakfast. I said. He nodded. 

-Can you please wake up Jiyong? 

-Yeah...

I went out of the room and came down. I started to make breakfast. I made pancakes. After a while Youngbae and Jiyoung came to the kitchen. When we were done, we went to college. 

 

Taeyang' Pov

 

We came to college and walked to our class. Jaejoong wasn't there like always. I looked at Dara.

-Do you know where Jae is? I asked.

-No, he is always here. I will call him. She said. After call she looked at me.

-Jae got sick. She said.

-Okay...

-Do you remember that we have fight today? She asked and I nodded. 

-That's bad thing that Jae is sick. She said.

-Hey, don't worry, we will win. I said. She smiled. Our lesson started. I couldn't focus on the lesson because I was looking at Dara. 'How can someone be so beautiful?' I though. She was listening to the teacher and writing some notes down. Suddenly she looked at me and I immediately looked away. After a while I looked back and she was still looking at me.

-Sandara. Focus on the lesson. Our teacher said. She looked at teacher again. She was still writing something but we didn't even have any new notes to write down. 

 

Dara's Pov

 

I was acting like I am listening to the lesson and writing notes down. For real I was just drawing some random things. Then idea of drawing Youngbae came to my mind. I looked at him and saw him look away. 

'Was he looking at me?' I though. I was looking at him and then he looked at me.

-Sandara. Focus on the lesson. Our teacher said. I looked at teachet and started to "write notes" down. I still looked at Youngbae once again. Then I started to draw Youngbae. I think it will make good birthday present. Then I remembered that day after tomorrow is my own birthday. When our lesson ended we walked out of our class. Then I saw Sulli walking to us. 

-Are you for real together? She asked.

Youngbae nodded and took my hand.

-Then kiss. She said.

-What? I asked.

-KISS! She shouted. Youngbae placed one hand on my neck and other on my waist and kissed me. I kissed him back. When we stopped, I saw Sulli looking at us shocked. I was shocked my self. 

'He is really good kisser.' I though. I was awaken bu Sulli's slap. I looked at her.

-You will regret this. I said in warning voice. She just looked at me. I was about to slap her back when Youngbae stopped me. 

-Don't touch dirty things. He said and smiled. Everyone started to laugh. I was feeling pity for Sulli. I looked at her and saw her crying. I couldn't do anything because Youngbae took my hand and dragged me away.

 

-------2------n------e------1-------

 

My 16th chapter. Enjoy! :) I am not sure if I could update tomorrow. :(

 

Ps. Thanks fo sunscribing, reading and thanks for comments too. :)