Chapter Five: Trapped

Gangster

Jaejoongs Pov

 

I don't know what happened but Dara was now hugging me and crying. I was just hugging her back and comforting her. -Dara... What happened? I asked. -No...Nothing... She said and just kept crying. 

-Shhh... Don't cry. We have lesson. Let's go on our class. I said and smiled at her.-Yeah, let's go. She said and smiled back. 'I hope no one saw us together.'

 

In math class

 

I was so worried about Dara that I couldn't focus on lesson. I saw that Taeyang were looking at her. Did something happen between those two. Dara looked at me and smiled. Then she threw paper note to me. I opened it and it said:

Jaejoong, let's go out today. I know one place that you will surely like :)

I smiled at her note and threw my answer to her. She looked at me and smiled. I wrote that I will go with you. 'What is with her today? Did she just ask me on a date or is it just friend meeting?' 

 

Dara's Pov

 

So today I and Jaejoong are going ob a date. Yes, I asked him on a date. I have to relax and have fun especially 

I have to move on from Taeyang.

 

After math class

 

I went out of class. I was sitting on the floor thinking about some fight things. Then I saw Taeyang walking to me. He sat next to me and my heart like always started to beat fast. I tried not to look at him. -Sorry for the earlier. I didn't know that it was that big thing for you. He said and smiled a little. -It is okay. It's just it... it... it was my first kiss. I said and blushed. I think I was red as tomato. It was my first time to blush. -Don't be embarrassed and I'm sorry for stealing your first kiss. He said and smiled. I smiled back. -Do you have something after college? He asked.

-Mmhh... I am sorry but I'm going out with my friend. I said. -It's okay. Let's go out some other day. He said and smiled. -Yeah! I smiled. -Let's go. We have another english lesson now. He said. I just nodded. 

 

In english class

 

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I am going out with Taeyang some day. I looked around and saw that Taeyang isn't here. I looked at G-Dragon. He was sleeping. I tapped on his shoulder and he looked at me. -Where is Taeyang? I asked him. -He went home. He was feeling unwell.

-Ah... okay. 

-Did you want something? If it's important you can ask me. He said and smiled.

 

G-Dragon's Pov

 

-No, it's nothing. Dara said and smiled.

-Ah... okay. I said. 'Why she doesn't want to ask that question from me?' I thought. -Jiyong... I looked ar her. 

-I just wanted to remind that we have fight tomorrow. She said. I know she wanted to say something else but she didn't. -Yeah... I remember. Tomorrow we have fight with MBLAQ. Sungmin said that they aren't strong and we can win them easly. Like always Teddy huyng wants them to join our gang. Dara and Teddy hyung want to make NONAGON biggest gang in South-Korea. Right now we are on 5th place and YG is 1st. I don't know how we are going to win YG but Dara said they have some kind of plan but they don't want to tell about it yet.

 

Dara's Pov

 

Our lesson was over and I almost was running out of class. I saw Jiyong and Jaejoong looking at me but I didn't care. I wanted to visit Taeyang and I don't care if we still have lessons. I was walking through small but long tunnel and I heard steps. I turned my head a littel and saw two guys walking behind me. 'Good thing that I have four guns in my bag and one in my pocket' I thought. I took my guns to college so Sugmin won't take them. Suddenly I saw ten guys walking to me. Then they stopped and guys behind me stopped too. I didn't have any other choice but to stop too. My bag was opened and I put my arm in my bag to find my gang. I didn't pull it up. We just stayed without moving for atleast five minutes. 'What the they want' I though. I waited a littlel longer and got the answer. -We are here to take you with us to our boss. We want to do that without fight so please be a good girl and give up. It would be easy for all of us. He said. 

-Let me think about it. Mmhh... How about NO!! I shouted. -Well then we will fight. He said. I saw more guys coming. 'About forty guys vs one littlel girl?' I though. -Let's start then. I said and pulled to guns out of my bag. I shot four guys immediately but there is still more. They were trying to shoot my legs. 'So they don't want to kill me.' I though. Now I think about twenty guys are dead. One guy was shooting at me but I was faster. I was about to shoot the other guy when I found that I have run out of bullets. '' I threw my guns away and took my knife out of my pocket. And then there was again fight. I killed more and more. But then someone put an arm on my mouth and nose with some cloth and everything went blurry. 

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

Jaejoong and GD came home three hours ago but Dara didn't. I started to get worried. I saw Teddy hyung. I though he is going to be more worried than me but he seemd relaxed. Then my phone rang. I immediately took it and saw an unknown number on it. I answered the phone.

-If you want Dara back. Come and get her. 

-Where is she? The guy hanged up on me. A littler later I got address from the same number. I ran to Teddy and told him everything. Everyone started to get ready. Right now we are sitting in car going to help "my" Dara. Teddy seemed so worried. 'Hope she is okay' 

 

Dara's Pov

 

I woke up in strange room that I didn't know. I tried to move but my body was with wire closed to chair. I couldn't even move my legs. Suddenly door opened and one guy walked inside. -Well, you have woken up. Did you have good sleep? He asked in annoying voice. -Who the are you??!! I shouted.

-Sshh... I'm Yang Hyun Suk. Ex leader of YG. My mouth opened. I though Teddy oppa killed him. 

-Yes. I should be dead but like you see I am not. He said and smirked.

-What do you want?? I shouted.

-Mmhh... Nothing serious. Just yours and Teddys dead. He said and smirked again. - you! I shouted and spit right in his face. 

-T and G. Come here!! He shouted.

The guys came inside the room. 

-Punch her, kick her. Do whatever you want. Make her talk to me nicely. They just nodded. I got slapped right away in my face. Blood started to come from my lip. -YOU THINK I WILL ING GIVE UP??! YOU ARE F*UCKING WRONG. YOU JUST ING FORGOT THAT I HAVE PARK SEUHYUN AND PARK SOOYANG BOOLD. OUR FAMILY DOEN'T GIVE UP LIKE YOUR ING FAMILY!! I shouted that loud that my throat started to hurt. I got slapped again for about five times. Then I was kicked and punched. Then Yang Hyun Suk came to me. 

-Can you talk nicely now? He asked. I looked at him and shouted. - YOU AND YOU ING GANG!! And after that I fainted. 

 

            -----------------------

 

My 5th chapter. 

 

Ps. I am sorry to make Papa YG a bad person :) 

Thank you for reading