Chapter Nine: Past

Gangster

Taeyang's Pov

 

I woke up and saw everyone standing and looking at me. I saw Dara standing there too. -Are you alright? Jiyong asked. I looked at him. -Yeah. I am fine. After waht I said everyone looked relaxed. -I made you some eggplant and two sandwiches. Dara said and smiled at me. -Thank you. I said and smiled back. 

-I will go ask doctor if it is okay to go home. Teddy hyung said and left. I started eating my food. -Is it good? Dara asked. -The best! I said cheerfuly. Dara smiled widely. Teddy hyung came inside. -We can go home. He said. I started to pack my stuff. I came out of room with my sticks. I swear I look like an idiot.  

-Mmhh... Let's go then. Teddy hyung said. On the way home, we went to market and bought food. We came home and time was almost seven. Sungmin, Teddy hyung and Jiyong were making food. We ate. 

-Now, I think everybody can go to shower and after that go to sleep. Teddy hyung said. Everyone nodded.  

Dara's Pov

 

I and Taeyang went to my room. 

-You can go to shower first. Taeyang said. -Okay... I went to the shower and started undressing. I took my shirt of and saw my wound warpped with sanitary towel. I slowly took it of. My wound was more better than yesterday. I took another sanitary towel and warpped my wound with it. Then I took shower. My wound didn't hurt at all from the touch of water. I finished my shower and I remembered that my towel is in my room and Taeyang is there. 'Should I ask him to bring me my towel?' I though. 'Aahh... This is so embarrasing' I opened the door and said. -Youngbae, can you give me my towel, please? 

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

Dara opened the door and said.

-Youngbae, can you give me my towel, please? I looked for her towel and saw it on her bed. I took it and was going to the door. -Here. I said.

Dara took it and said. -Thanks.

 

Dara's Pov

 

This. Is. So. Embarrasing. I took my towel from Youngbae and warpped my body with it. I walked out of shower totaly embarrasing. 

-Don't be embarrased about what just happened. It is okay. Youngbae said and smiled. I smiled back. 

-You can dress up. I will go take shower. He said and left but slowly because his leg is still hurting. I dressed in my pyjamas and layed in my bed. After a while Youngbae cane from shower dressed just in pants. I hardly was breathing. Of course, I have seen other men without t-shirt but this was something else. I was staring at him without blinking. 

-What? He asked.

-Nothing. I said immediately and looked away. I saw him smirking. 

-You know, I can put shirt on too. He said teasingly. 

-Stop teasing. I said. 

-I am not. He said, smiled and layed down on his bed. I looked at him. While turning I groaned a little because my wound hurt. 

-Are you okay? Youngbae asked.

-Yeah... You? I asked him.

-I am fine.

-Doctor said that you will be okay in a week and will be able to walk. I said and smiled. He smiled back. 

-Mmhh... Dara... do... do you want... mmhh... to go on a date with me? He asked nervously. I looked at him and blushed. I swear I was red as tomato. Good thing that it was dark enough and he didn't notice.

 

Jaejoong's Pov

 

I wanted to go and drink some water but then I heard some noises coming from Dara's room. It was Teayang and Dara talking. I started to listen.

-Mmhh... Dara... do... do you want... mmhh... to go on a dated with me? Taeyang asked her. 'Please say no, please say no' I though. There was a little silence before I heard Dara say..

-Okay, why not. I can image her smiling. 

 

Dara's Pov

 

I smiled at him. He looked pretty tired.-Do you want to sleep? I asked him. -Truth to be said... yes, I am a little tired. He said. 

-Okay go to sleep. I said.  

-You will not sleep? He asked me.

-Mmhh... You know that in our gang leaders don't sleep much but today I'm gonna sleep cause tomorrow we will go to Masta Wu oppa. I said.

-Dara... I wanted to ask. Who is Masta Wu to you?

-Masta Wu oppa is my friend and he is the one who teached me to fight. Do you want to know all the truth? I asked him. I saw him nodding.

-Masta Wu oppa was my first love but after I told him about my feeling, he said that we can only be friends. One week later he left gang and went to the US. I said. I can feel tears falling from my eyes. 

-Do you still love him? Youngbae asked. I looked at him.

-No, it is all in past. Of course I still love him as a friend. But you know after that I couldn't trust and I don't still trust any men. He looked at me.

-Do you trust me? He asked.

-Mmhh... You know when I met you,, I somehow knew that you are the guy I can trust. I saw it on your eyes. Your eyes are kind and I see in them something diffrent. Like you have been through of some kind of love pain or something. I said.

-Since you have opened up to me, I will tell you my love story. You have met Sulli, the girl who slapped you. She was my girlfiend back then and everything was fine. We were living in the same place and everything. Once I was gone for a week for some gang things. I came home two days earlier than I should... and I saw her with some guy in my bed. I broke up with her and slept with her friend just to take revenge. After a while we decided to try again but again she slept with anoyhet guy. After that I broke up with her conclusively. She still wants me back but I don't love her and I am still not sure did I even. So like you said, I have been through alot of sh*t. He told me. I was just looking at him. 

-But you were still so young. I said.

-You were young too. He said and smiled.

-Well yes. I said and smiled. 

-Can we go sleep now. I'm tired. I said.

-Of course. He said and smiled.

-Good night! I said.

-Good night! He said.

 

-------------------------------------

 

My 9th chapter. Enjoy! :) 

 

PS. VOTE FOR 2NE1 ON MAM!!! WE ARE LOSING!!!