Chapter Ten: Meeting

Gangster

Dara's Pov

 

When I was telling Youngbae about Masta Wu, I didn't tell him all. About three years ago I almost got and Masta Wu oppa was the one who saved me and my life. I was just 14 years old when it happened and of course it is still trauma. I fell in love with Wu oppa and I told him about my feelings. He said that he is in love with me too. We were together almost two years. I was 16 when I drank alcohol for the first time. We were both drunk. We started to kiss and take our clothes of. We almost got to the bed but I stopped him saying that I am still not ready to have with him or someone else cause I have trauma. After that he broke up with me and left. So when Youngbae was telling his story and telling me that he had had with Sulli and her friend really got me angry. I don't know why. It is already 5 am but I still couldn't sleep. 'What if I had with Wu oppa back then, would we still be together?' I though. I fell asleep. About 40 minutes after falling asleep our alarm rang. 'It is 7.40' I though. I didn't want to get up. I heard Youngbae going to the shower. I sat up and looked at my mirror. 'Oh god... how can I look so ugly in the morning?' I though. Then Youngbae walked out of shower again without t-shirt on. 'He wants to kill me' I though. -You look cute. He said and smiled. I looked at him with #are you serious?# look. He just nodded. I stood up and I almost fell when Youngbae caught me. Our faces was so near. -Thanks... I said. 

-Welcome. He just said. 

-Taeyang... Can I call you Youngbae? I asked shyly. 

-Yeah but I will call you... santokki. He said and smiled.

-Santokki? 

-Yeah... 

-Do I look like a bunny? I asked.

-Right now, mmmh... just a little. He said and smiled. I can't resist that smile.

-Fine, you won. I said. He just smiled widely. 

-Can I come with you to visit Masta Wu? He asked. I looked at him.

-Yeah. Why not. I answered and smiled.

-Who else will come? 

-Teddy oppa and Sungmin. I simply answered. He nodded. 

-I will go and make some breakfast. He said, smiled and left. I started to dress up. I put my favorite shirt on that was saying #Be nice or go home#. I put black ripped jeans and took my favorite footwear. I walked down the stairs and saw Teddy oppa standing near kitchen. 

-Good morning. I said and smiled.

-Morning. He said and smiled back. I hugged him and gave him kiss on the cheek. He hugged me back. 

-Youngbae will go with us. I said to him. He nodded. 

-Do you really want to go? He asked. I just nodded and he nodded back. We started to eat breakfast that Youngbae made. 

-mm... this is good. I said and smiled. Youngbae smiled at me. After breakfast we were getting ready to go. We will go to Busan by train and it take abou four ours to go. We reserved cab and waited for it to come. Cab came so we got in and left our house. 

 

Taeyang' Pov

 

We came to trainstation twenty minutes before our trip. We sat and waited. After a while our traib came and we got inside. We sat on our places. My place was next to Dara and no one else were sitting next to us. Teddy's and Sungmin's places were far away from our's. Dara was sitting silently and she was looking out of a window. I patted her shoulder and she turned to look at me. I smiled at her.

-I'm sorry that I didn't talk to you. I'm just a little tired. She said and smiled.

-It's fine but can you still talk to me? I asked.

-Yeah. What do you want to talk about? She asked and smiled. 

-Mmhh... last night when we were talking about Masta Wu. I... I think that you didn't tell me all. I said.

 

Dara's Pov

 

'What to do?' I though. 

-So you want to know all the truth? I asked him. He nodded.

-Well, when I was 14, I almost got and Wu oppa was the one who saved me. Of course it is still like trauma or something. When I was 16, I fell in love with him and I told him about my feelings. Wu oppa said that he is in love with me too. Once we were drunk. We started kissing and take our clothes of. We almost got to the bed when I stopped him. I told that I am still not ready fo it cause I still have trauma. After that he broke up with me and left. I told him. I saw that he was shocked about what he just heard. He looked at me and smiled.

-Why you didn't tell me before. He asked.

-I don't know. This is just so embarrasing. 

-I understand. Thank you for telling me. He said and smiled.

-You know, even Sungmin and Jaejoong don't know about this. So as you see I trust you. I said to him and smiled.

-Thank you. If you want you can sleep now. He said and smiled.

-Thank you. I said and smiled back. After a while I fell asleep.

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

Dara fell asleep on my shoulder. I hugged her and she hugged me in her sleep. I smiled. Dara looks so cute when she is sleeping. After a while I fell asleep too with myself hugging Dara. -Hey you two, wake up. Teddy hyung said. We both woke up. I saw that I was hugging Dara and backed of. Dara looked sad 'is it because I backed of or that we are in Busan now and going to visit Masta Wu?' I asked myself. We got out of the train and went to the cab. At first we went to hotel because we will stay here for one week. We ate at restaurant and went to the hospital.

 

Dara's Pov

 

At hospital

 

We came to the hospital and asked doctors to show us where Masta Wu oppa's room was. Doctor told us that he is now out of coma but he still is in terrible condition.

-I will go alone. I said.

-Are you sure? Teddy asked. I just nodded. I knocked on the door and walked in. 

-Hi. I greeted him with a smile. He seemed surprised and was just looking at me. -Is there something in my face? I asked him. He shook his head. -Then stop staring at me. I said and smiled. He smiled back. 

-Are you really Dara or I am just dreaming? He asked. I shook my head. -Nope. I am Dara. The girl you left. I said with sad smile. He looked away and said. -Dara... I am really sorry for what I did. He said. 'Did he jusr say sorry?' 

 

Masta Wu's Pov

 

-Dara... I am really sorry for what I did. I said and turned at her to see her reaction. She seemed surprised by my act. 'Maybe it is just because I don't say sorry' I though. 

-No... it is okay. She said and smiled.

-Do you still have trauma? 

-I don't know... She said.

-How is it going by the way? She asked.

-Everything is fine. I replyed.

-Do you have girlfriend or new gang? She asked.

-No, right now I am alone. I said. 

-We will be staying in Busan for about a week. She said and smiled.

-Who we? 

-I, Sungmin, Teddy oppa and Youngbae. She simply said. 'Who the heck is Youngbae?' I though. 

-Who is Youngbae? 

-My good friend. She said. #Awkward silence#

-You know, you look more beautiful than before. I said. She blushed a little. 

-Thanks. Mmhh... I think I will go now since doctor said you still need to rest. Three days after tomorrow we will take you home from here. Do you live in Busan now? She askes. I just nodded. 

-Is Teddy still leader of the NONAGON? I asked.

-Yes but I am helping him. She said and smiled.

-Well, I will go now. She said and hugged me. I hugged her back.

-Bye! 

-Bye!

 

-------------------------------------

 

My 10th chapter. Enjoy! :) 

Ps. Thank you for subscribing! :)

Psps. VOTE FOR 2NE1 ON MAMA!!!