Chapter Eighteen: Make Jealous

Gangster

Sungmin's Pov

 

I still was teasing Dara. I saw Taeyang looking at us. 'Is he jealous?' I though. 

-Sungmin give me my gun back, please. Dara said and made ugliest smile ever. Just kidding. Dara's smile is always beautiful. She was about to grab her gun but I was still faster than her. She pouted.

-Don't pout. It doesn't work on me. I said and smiled. Then she hugged me and our faces were so near. I can see Taeyang getting more annoyed. 

-Give me my gun. I will do whatever you want. She said. I smirked.

-But not your et things. She said and smiled. 

-Mmhh... Go on a date with me. I said and smiled. 

-Fine! She said and smiled back. Then I realised that our position was a little awkward. I was laying on my back and she was on top of me. 

-Here is your gun. I said and gave her her gun. She stood up and saw Taeyang.

-Oh, hi! She said and smiled.

-Hi! Taeyang said and walked away.

She looked at me.

-What's wrong with him? 

-I don't know. I said and smiled.

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

I walked to mine and Dara's room and sat on my bed. I was so annoyed by Sungmin's teasing. 'Am I jealous?' I though. Then Dara walked in.

-Is there something wrong? She asked. I shook my head. 

-Okay. She said. 

-Pack your stuff. We are living in 30 minutes. She said and I nodded. Dara started to pack her guns and knives.

-Will Sulli come with us? I asked.

-Yeah but she will stay in car. She then continued packing. Suddenly she stopped, looked at the door and ran to it. She opened the door and shouted. 

- JO SUNGMIN!!! THIS ISN'T FUN!! 

I heard Sungmin's laugh. Dara ran out of the room. 

 

Dara's Pov

 

I ran to Sungmin's room. Jae was in his room.

-Jae...

-Mmh...

-Have you seen Sungmin.

-Nope.

-How are you feeling? I asked.

-Fine. 

-Okay. I will go now and find the . I said and he smiled. I walked out.

-Sungmin. You know I love you so much. Can you please give my gun back? No respone.

-You know I will find you. 'And probably kill you.' I though. I heard his laugh again and walked there. 

-Give me my gun! I started to rise my voice. 

-Calm down or I will not give it to you.

-I'm now calm. Can you now please give it to me? I said. He just smiled at me.

-Sungmin, we don't have much rime before our fight so give me my gun. I said. 

-Fine... here it is. He said.

-Thanks. I said, smiled and left the room. I walked back in my room. I saw Youngbae packing his stuff. His back was facing me and I don't know what was on my mind but I hugged him. He stopped what he was doing and reality hit me hard in my face.

-Sulli, is that you? He asked. I bacjed off and went to my bed. He looked at me. I just smiled and started to pack my things again. Then Sungmin walked in. 

-We have ten minutes and we are going. He said and was about to leave when I stopped him.

-Did you pack your things? I asked and he nodded.

-Then stay here with me. I said. He smiled mysteriously. I rised an eyebrow at him. He then started to speak in tagalog. 

-Do you want to know that does he like you or not? He asked and I nodded.

-Then let's try to make him jealous. He said and smirked. I smiled at him.

-Mmh... Dara, Leeteuk and others from Super Junior caught the guy who killed Wu hyung. He said and mouthed 'Hug me.' 

-Really? I said, went to him and hugged him like he said. 

-His funeral will be on next week's friday. He said. 

-Okay but let's not talk about it. I said and smiled. 

-Did you pack your things? 

-Not all. 

-Let me help you. He said and winked at me. I turned around and saw Youngbae looking at us. He looked annoyed. 'Is he for real jealous?' I asked myself. 

-I packed all your stuff. Sungmin said. I looked at him and smiled.

-Thanks. I said and hugged him again. He hugged me back. 

-Is everything okay? He asked.

-Yeah... just... Wu oppa's death... 

Sungmin placed his finger to my mouth. 

-Shh... Don't talk about it and you will forget about it. We have fight and we like always need strong leader. I nodded. Younbae stood up and walked out of the room. 

-Is he jealous? I asked.

-I think. Sungmin replied and smiled.

-You owe me date. He said. 

-I know. I said and smiled. He hugged me.

-You know how much I love you. He said.

-I know. I said. 

-Everyone get in the car! Teddy oppa shouted. We walked to the car and I sat next to Youngbae. He looked at me. 

-You will take Jaejoong's mission. I said and smiled.

-What mission it is? 

-You have to keep an eye on all of us and help if something dangerous is about to happen. I said and he nodded. 

-Is everything okay? I asked and he nodded again. We came to our fighting place and saw that our competition were there already. They looked ready to fight and kill us. We walked ou of car. 

-Wow! You have lady with you. What's your name? The leader said. 

-I think you don't need to know it besides you will be dead after this fight. I said. Teddy oppa came next to me.

-Are you the leader? The leader of competition asked. 

-She is. Teddy oppa said. I looked at him and he just winked at me. 

 

-------------------------------------

 

My 18th chapter! Enjoy! :)