Chapter Twenty-one: Soaking Wet

Gangster

Taeyang's Pov

 

I and Sulli left the house and started to walk to bus stop. 

-How can you let Dara to go on a date with Sungmin? Did you fight or something? Sulli asked. I did forget that we leid to Sulli that Dara is my girlfriend. 

-We didn't fight. 

-But still they are going on a date. She said.

-I trust Dara. And besides she said that Sungmin is just her bestfriend. I simply replied. She nodded. We came to the college. 

-Let's go to our class. I said and she nodded. 

-I will sit next to you if it is fine. She said and I just nodded. 'This is going to be long day.' 

 

Dara's Pov

 

Sungmin successfully bought ice cream and we started to eat it. I looked at him and smiled. He looks always so cute when he eats something.

-Why are you staring at me? He aksed and smiled.

-I'm not staring. 

-I saw you! 

-Stop teasing me! I said and he just smiled. 'He is always teasing me.' I though. 

-Can we go to the stream? I asked.

-Let's go! He said and started to run. I started to run after him.

-Ya! You! Stop running! I shouted. I saw everybody look at me. Sungmin stopped running and suddenly hugged me. 

-Stop hugging me, everyone is looking at us. I whispered. He shook his head. 'Stubborn.' I though.

-What do you want? 

-Mmmh... I don't know. He said. 

-Can we now go to the stream? I aksed. He nodded and started to run again. 'That little kid.' I though and smiled. We came to the stream and sat next to each other. 

-It's so beautiful. I said and smiled. 

-Whit whom will you celebrate your birthday? 

-With Youngbae. Did you know that he has birthday tomorrow too. I said. He looked at me and smiled.

-Really? I didn't know. Can you go out with me some other day then? He asked. I nodded and smiled. He hugged me and kissed my forehead. 

 

Sungmin's Pov

 

I hugged Dara and kissed her forehead. I don't know why I did that. 

'Am I still in love with her?' I asked myself. When I was little, I liked Dara so much. She was so beautiful and still is. When I told her about my feelings, she friendzoned me. She said that she loves me just as friend. It totally broke my heart and breaks now too because I know that she loves Taeyang. Amd of course when I say that I love her I really mean it. I love her more than just bestfriend. It's sad cause I know she will never love me likeI love her. 

-Sungmin. Hey! Are you day dreaming again? She asked me. 

-I am not. I just remembered one thing. I said and smiled. I stood up and tooke her in my hands. Then I walked to the stearm and played that I will drop her there.

-Sungmin. Stop! She said. I still continued teasing her. Accidentally I dropped her to the stearm. She stood up and looked at me with angry face. 

-Ya!!! Now you can come and lift me from here!! She said angrily. I walked to her and gave her my hand. She took it and pulled me to the water. Now we both are soaking wet. 

-That's not fair. I said and smiled.

-It would be unfair if only I was soaking wet. She said and started to laugh. I laughed with her and we started to play in the water. After a while we walked out of the stearm. 

-Can we go home now? She asked.

-If you want. I said and she nodded.

 

Dara's Pov

 

We came home and I saw Teddy oppa looking at us weirdly. The I remembered that we are both soaking wet. 

-What happened? He asked. 

-Nothiing... I said and Sungmin and I satrted to laugh. Teddy oppa were just looking at us like we are idiots. 

-I dropped Dara in the stearm. Accidentally. Sungmin said.

-I though it was innetionally. I said and smiled.

-But why Sungmin is wet? Oppa asked.

-When I tried to help Dara, she took my hand and pulled me in the water too. Sungmin explained. Teddy oppa laughed a little. 

-She seriously did that? He asked. Sungmin nodded.

-You see, she is my girl!! Teddy oppa said and hugged me. 

-Oppa. I am still soaking wet. I said.

-Sh*t! Now my clothes are wet too. He said and I just smiled.

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

We came home and saw Teddy hyung, Sungmin and Dara talking to each other. Dara and Sungmin were soaking wet. I saw Teddy hyung hugging Dara.

-Oppa. I am still soaking wet. I heard Dara say.

-Sh*t! Now my clothes are wet too. Hyung said and I saw Dara smile. 

-You two can go and change clothes. Hyung said. Sungmin and Dara walked away. I walked to the living room. 

-Why they both were soaking wet? I asked.

-They fell in the stearm. Teddy hyung simply replied and smiled. I started to walk to our room. When I came to the door and opened it, I saw Dara standing shirtless. She was looking at me and didn't say anything. I started to walk to her. I was so near her. She placed her hands on my neck and I placed mine on her waist. We were about to kiss when Sulli walked in. 

-Sorry. I ruined your moment. She said and left. Dara took her hands away.

-Sorry. I... I... didn't mean to... I mean... I.. I did... but... I didn't let her finish what she was saying and kissed her. After a while she started to kiss me back. We stopped to take breath. I looked at her. She blushed.

-Don't be embarrased. I said and smiled. She smiled back.

-You can change your clothes if yoi want. I said. 

-I was trying but you walked in. She said and smiled. 

-Change your clothes or I will change your clothes myself. I said and smirked. She blushed a little.

-Wanna try? She said and smirked. Then Sungmin walked in. 

-Oh! I guess I will come later. He said and left. We both started to laugh. 

-Are you gonna watch how I will change my clothes? She aksed.

 

Dara's Pov

 

-Mmhh... Why not? He asked. 'Oh God! This is so embarrasing!' I though. 

-Okay. I will leave. He said and left the room. I sighed. I started to change my clothes. When I was ready I called Youngbae in. 

-You changed? He asked. 

-Yep! I said and smiled when he walked in. He sat on the bed.

-Mmh... Dara... I wanted to say that..-Everyone!!! Someone is attacking us!!! Teddy oppa shouted. I looked at Youngbae.

-Take your all guns and be ready!! I said and ran out of the room. I ran to Chae's room.

-Chae. You have to go to the shelter! Fast! I said and took her there. When we knew that Chae is safe, we went out of the house. 

-What do you want?! I shouted.

-Like you don't know b*tch!

-Who did you just call b*tch?! I shouted back. Then I saw his face. 

-Oppa!!! It's Donghae!!!! I shouted. Donghae looked surprised to see us. 

-Dara noona? Teddy hyung? I though you were dead. Donghae said.

-The hell we are. Teddy oppa said. 

-Why you aren't in school? Teddy oppa asked. 

-I was evicted. Donghae replied. 

-What the hell then you are doing in that gang? I asked. 

-Since I though you were dead, I started to make my own gang. He replied. I looked at Teddy oppa. 

-Let's fight then. Teddy oppa said.

-Are you crazy?! I shouted. He just shooked his head.

-His is your little brother!! 

-Yeah... he is... but he betrayed on us!! Teddy oppa shouted. 

-I didn't. I though you were dead! 

-You did!

-I didn't!!! 

-SHUT UP!! I shouted. They both looked at me. 

-First of all. Donghae didn't betray on us. Second. Oppa, please stop shouting cause it will not help with this situation. Third. I will not fight with Donghae. I said. I looked away and heard gunshot. I turned and after a while I started to feel pain in my stomach. I couldn't hear anything. I just saw everyone fighting and I saw Youngbae's handsome face. He were saying something to me but I didn't hear. After a while I saw Donghae fall on the ground. He didn't move. I realised that he was dead. I started to cry and scearm but I didn't hear myself. Teddy oppa ran to me and lifted me. We rushed to the hospital. Last thing that I remembred that Youngbae is holding my hand and talking to me. 

 

-------------------------------------

 

My 21st chapter. Enjoy! :)

Thanks for reading! Leave comments! :)