Chapter Eleven: Beach

Gangster

Dara's Pov

 

I walked out of the room and Teddy oppa walked to me. 

-How did it go? He asked.

-Good. He said sorry. I answered and smiled. Teddy oppa smiled back.

-I guess we can go to the beach. Sungmin said. I nodded, 

-Should we ask someone else with us cause this is still our hometown and we didn't see our friends for a while. I said and smiled. On the way to the mall we called all our friends and asked them out. 

 

In the mall

 

-Let's go to that shop first. I said and walked there. I swear I look like dog owner walking her dogs. 'But I have handsome ones' I though and smiled. I tried on bikinis and swinsuits and Teddy oppa critique them. In two hours we didn't find any good swinsuit and it was only one shop left. I liked one swinsuit some much that I decided to try it on. I walked out of fitting room and saw Teddy's amazed reaction. 

-So, do you like it? I asked him.

-You look so georgous. He said and smiled. I blushed a little.

-Let's buy this one then. 

After shopping we all went to restaurant and ate. After restaurant we went to the beach. Everyone went to change into swinsuits.

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

We are now on the beach. Everyone else is playing in the water but Dara still didn't come out of changing room. After a while she walked out and my time stopped. She looked beautiful, no she looked gorgeus. She looked at me and smiled. 

-Let's go and play with others. She said and took my hand. We ran to everyone else and all men were looking at Dara. Dara was pretty close to them. Everyone else ran to the water but I just went to sit in our place. I was sitting alone watching Dara play with other boys. I closed my eyes. 'Why I can't be with her like that?' I though. I opened my eyes and saw Dara. 

-Why you are not playing with us? She asked and sat next to me.

-I am just a little tired. I lied.

-Ahh... Youngbae, do you want to go on a date tomorrow? I want to show you one beautiful place and I am sure that you will like it. She said and smiled.

-Of course we can. I said and smiled.

-By the way. How is you leg? 

-It is fine. I can walk propely now. I said.

-Good! She said and smiled.

-Let's go and play! She said. I didn't move and smiled at her.

-You don't want. She said and sat again next to me. 

-Okay, let's sit here then. We were just sitting and looking at everyone else. She layed down and closed eyes. I layed down next to her and looked at her. 

 

Dara's Pov

 

I turned and saw Youngbae looking at me. I pouted my lips. 

-Mmhh... Do you want to go somewhere else? I asked and smiled.

-Where? He asked and sat up.

-Mmhh... there. I pointed with my finger to platfrom. On it is sushi restaurant.

-Let's go then. He said and stood up. He helped me to stand too. 

-Wait, I will tell Teddy oppa that we are living. I walked to Teddy oppa and told him that we are going to eat on restaurant and maybe go after that somewhere. 

-Okay but come to our hotel at nine. He said. I nodded and ran to Youngbae.

-Let's go. I said and I accidentally took his hand in mine. I looked at him but he just continued walking like nothing happened. We were walking hand in hand and everyone were looking at us like we are the sweetest couple. 'Sad that we are not. I though. We came to the restaurant. 

-You can choose whatever you want. It is my treat. I said and smiled. I know he is going to protest so when he opened his mouth, I said. -Please Youngbae, let me pay for you and you will pay for me on our next dates. I said and smiled. 'Wait. Did I just say dates?' 

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

So we were now sitting and eating our food. I looked at her and smiled. I saw that every men were looking at her. 'I am pretty sure that Dara doesn't know that she is this beautiful' I though.

-Why you are not eating? She asked.

-I was just daydreaming. I answered and smiled.

-Mmmhh... Youngbae

-Yeah.

-Mmmhh... I really like one guy and we are close and stuff like that but I don't know how to tell him that I like him so... Can you give me some good advice? She said and smiled shyly.

'So she likes someone' I though and I felt sad about it. 

-I would just tell him when it is good moment. I simply said. 

-Did you finish your food? I asked. She nodded and smiled. 

-If you want we can go and watch movie. She said. 

-Okay but let's change our clothes first. I said and smiled. 

 

Dara's Pov

 

We came to the hotel and changed our clothes. After that we went to the movie theater.

-You can choose a movie you want. I said and smiled. He smiled and went to buy tickets. I went to sit.

-Here I am. He said.

-What did you choose? 

-I will not tell you. 

-Please Youngbae... I whined.

-Nope. He said and showed tongue at me.

-Don't then. I said and pouted.

-Fine Santokki, you won this time. He said and smiled. He showed me title of the movie.

-It is horror movie, right? I asked.

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

I nodded. 'Yeah... she is scared of horror movie and that means she will be hugging me or something else' I though.

-We still have a little time, so if you want we can go and have icecream. I said and smiled. She jumped up and said. -Let's go go go! I laughed at her. 'She is so cute. How can she be gangster?' I though. We ate icecream and we went to the movie thearter again. I took places on the last line, so we can be alone. 'I hope this movie will be scary' 

 

-------------------------------------

 

My 11th chapter. Enjoy! :) 

 

Ps. Thanks for subscribing and reading. :)