Chapter Eight: Mission

Gangster

G-Dragon's Pov

 

Soccer game was still going. Dara looked at me and said. -I want to talk about our fight. Mmhh... you know I will not be there so I want you to take my mission. You have to kill our competition's leader, okay? 

-Is it your mission? I asked.

-Leaders alway fight with each other and one who kills other wins. So I want you to fight with him because I think you are strong and good at fighting. She said. -But of course, if you don't want I can ask someone else. She said. 

-No, I will do that. I said and smiled.

-Thank you. She said, smiled and hugged me. I was shocked by her sudden act but still hugged her back. 

-Everyone get ready or we are going to be late! Teddy shouted. I looked at Dara and smiled.

-Go or you will be late. She said and smiled. I nodded and left.

 

Dara's Pov

 

Jiyong left. I just continued to wacth soccer. Suddenly Chaerin ran to me. 

-Unnie! Are you alright? 

-Yeah. I am fine. Why are you asking? I asked and smiled.

-Teddy oppa said that you were in hospital. And you have bruises an wounds. What happened unnie? 

-Ahh... Nothing serious. Come here and sit with me. I said and Chae sat next to me. 

-Unnie, can we watch something else? She asked and smiled.

-Yeah... of course. What do you want to watch? I asked.

-Some princess disney movie. She said and smiled. 

-Okay. Go and get some movie from your room, okay? She just nodded and ran to her room. 

-We are going now Dara. Teddy said.

-Be careful please. Jiyong, remember my mission. I said and smiled.

-Yeah. He answered. I looked at everyone. -You have to win! I said cheerfully and everyone smiled. I looked at Taeyang and he looked back at me. We stared at each other for a while. -Let's go now. Teddy oppa said and they left. 

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

When Dara looked at me, I saw some message in them. I think they told me to be ready for something but I don't know what is going to happen. Suddenly my phone rang. I looked at it and saw that it was Dara and I aswerd.

-Hi. I said.

-Mmhhh... Youngbae,'This is her first time calling me Youngbae' I just wanted to say that I gave Jiyong my mission. The mission is to kill the leader of competition. Can you keep your eyes on Jiyong, please? She asked.

-Of course. 

-Be careful. Bye. She hanged up. I can sense that she is nervous. In a while we came to the fighting place. We got out of the car and saw our competition. Teddy mouthed at us "Start" and we started the fight.

 

Dara's Pov

 

I and Chae were watching some disney movie. I just couldn't relax at all. My brain were in fight all the time. I was so afraid that something may happen. Chae fell asleep in my arms and I had to carry her in her room. Suddenly my heart hurt. I placed Chae on her bed and sat on the floor. My head started to hurt so badly. I groaned in pain.

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

I saw how Jiyong was fighting with the leader. Jiyong was starting to lose. I immediately ran to him and I was going to help him but someone shot my leg. I screamed in pain. Teddy hyung saw me and I saw he wanted to run to me but I shouted.

-NO! DON'T COME HERE! FIGHT! After ten minutes our gang killed everyone. Sungmin ran to me and looked at my leg. 

-I can't see any bullet here but I still think we need to get him to the hospital. Sungmin said. We rushed to the hosital.

 

Dara's Pov

 

Pain couldn't leave my body. I graped my phone from my pocket and called Teddy oppa. He answered. 

-Oppa, did something happen? I asked nervously. 

-Taeyang was shot on his leg.

-! I said.

-Dara, don't worry we are going to hospital. Don't go anywhere, stay at home and try to sleep. Teddy said and hanged up. I went to the bed and layed down. I couldn't get any sleep so I decided to watch TV. I walked down the stairs. I was walking to the couch and saw someone standing near by it. I stopped walking. I put the lights on and saw that it was just peg with some coats and hats on it. 'DidI just get scared?' I though. I sat on the couch and turned TV on. I was just watching random shows. After a while I tried to lay down but my wound hurted so I just continued sitting. After two hours I fell asleep.

 

Sungmin's Pov

 

We came to the hospital and Taeyang was immediately taken to surgery room. We were just sitting on the corridor. After hour Taeyang was taken to the normal room. We couldn't go there, so we decided to go home, take shower, change clothes and come back. When we came home. We saw Dara sleeping on the couch. When we closed the front door, Dara woke up and looked at us.

-Where is Taeyang? She asked.

-He is in hospital now sleeping. We came just to take shower, change clothes and we will go back. Teddy said. She looked at us again.

-Are you, everyone else okay? She said. We all nodded. 

-Good. Go to the shower and change. I will make something to eat. She said and smiled. 

 

Dara's Pov

 

I started to make food. I made eggplant and sandwiches. I also packed Youngbae some. 'Did I just call Taeyang Youngbae?' I though. Everyone came to the kitchen and started to eat. I looked at Teddy oppa and he looked at me.

-Can I go with you to the hospital? I asked Teddy oppa. He nodded. 

-Thanks. I said, smiled and hugged him. -You know that I can't resist you. He said and smiled. They all finished eating while I was changing my clothes. I remembered about Masta Wu oppa. 'We should go to Busan, today or tomorrow' I though. I came down. Everyone was waiting for me. -Let's go then. Is Chaerin still sleeping? Teddy said. -Yeah. I think someone should stay here. I said.

-I can stay with Deuk. Dony said. 

-Okay. I said and smiled. -Let's go then. Teddy said. We came to the hospital. We walked to Taeyang's room. Doctor Choi said that we can get inside so we went. Taeyang was still sleeping. We sat thre watching him. -We can go to Busan tomorrow if you want. Teddy whispered to me. I just nodded. My eyes started to get wet. Teddy oppa saw it and hugged me. I silently started to cry.

'Why everything most happen to my family and my friends?' I though.

 

-------------------------------------

 

My 8th chapter. Enjoy! :)

 

PS. VOTE FOR 2NE1 ON MAMA!! WE ARE LOSING!!