Chapter Twenty-two: Lock The Door

Gangster

Taeyang's Pov

 

We rushed to the hospital. Dara just fainted. When we came there Dara was immediatelly rushed to the surgery room. We sat and waited. 

-Who is with Chae? Sungmin asked. 

-She is with Dony. Teddy hyung said. Everyone was silent. The doctor walked out of the surgery room. 

-Is she okay? I aksed.

-She is fine now. It wasn't that bad after all. She can go tomorrow back home. The doctor said.

-Thank you Doctor Kim. Teddy hyubg said.

-It's nothing. He said and left. 

-Who is staying here? Sungmin asked. 

-I will. I said.

-Okay. We will go home and tomorrow we will come here and take you both home. Teddy hyung said and I just nodded. They left. I called Teddy hyung and asked if he coukd leave me one car. He agreed. I went inside Dara's room. She looked so pale. I took her hand in mine. I called After a while I fell asleep sitting on the chair and holding Dara's hand. 

 

In the morning

 

I woke up feeling Dara move. I opened my eyes and saw her looking at me. 

-Is everything okay? Is something hurting? I asked. 

-I'm fine. She said and smiled. I helped her to sit. 

-Happy birthday! I said and smiled.

-Happy birthday to you too! She said and smiled back. I hugged her gently and she hugged me back. I felt her tears wetting my shirt. 

-Hey, don't cry. Everything is okay. 

-Donghae is dead. She said and started to cry.

-Do you want me to explain his dead? I asked. She nodded.

-Donghae shoot you. I said and she looked at me. 

-Really? She asked. I nodded. 

-How can he do that?? She said. I hugged her.

-So when Teddy hyung saw him shoot you he shot him. I said. 

-Let's not talk about that. Can I go home now? 

-Yeah... Let's go! I said.

 

On the way home

 

Dara was silent. I wanted to talk to her but I didn't know how to start the conversation. 

-We can still go out today. I will just eat, okay? She said.

-Yeah. 

-I'm sorry for not talking. She said and I saw her smile.

-It's fine. 

-Why didn't anyone come and take us home? And when did you learn how to drive? She asked.

-Everyone went home. I asked Teddy hyung leave me car so I can drive you home. And I learnt to drive when I was sixteen years old. I replied. I saw her smile again. We came home.

-Dara, are you okay now? Teddy hyung asked. She nodded.

-Can I eat? She asked. Teddy hyung smiled.

-Of course! Come. She went to the kitchen. I sat on the couch and started to watch TV.

 

Dara's Pov

 

I walked to the kitchen..

-What do you want to eat? Teddy oppa asked.

-Mmh... I don't care.

-Do you want to eat noodles? He asked. I just nodded. I started to eat my wonderful noodles. Teddy oppa was looking at me. 

-What? 

-Do you know the truth? He asked.

-What truth? 

-About Donghae? Did Youngbae tell you? He asked. I nodded and continued to eat. I saw Sulli enter living room. She sat next to Youngbae and placed her head on his shoulder. Youngbae didn't resist. 

-Dara. Eat, please! Teddy oppa said. I looked at him.

-She will not die if you will look at her like that. He said and smiled. I ate my noodles and went to my room. I layed on my bed. Youngbae came inside. 

-If you want we can go out some other time. He said and smiled. 

-No, we can go. I am just laying cause I'm little tired. I said. 

-Okay. I will change here if you don't mind? He said and smirked. I nodded and blushed a little. He started to change. 'Oh God!! He is so ing hot!!' I though. I was looking at him like an idiot. 

-What? 

-Nothing... I said and looked away. I saw him smile. I stood up and was about to leave but he stopped me. 

-Don't leave. He said. He placed his arms on my waist. I placed mine on his neck. He was about to kiss me when Teddy oppa walked in. He stopped and looked at us. We just froze on our places. 

-I was about to ask... mmhh... where did you want to spent your birthday? Oppa asked. 

-At first I wanted to go out with Youngbae then you can choose where. Aaand... Youngbae has birthday today too. I said.

-Happy birthday! Teddy oppa said and left. I smiled. 

-What if we lock he door? I asked. Youngbae nodded and went to locked the door. He walked to me and kissed me. I swear I forgot how to breath. He placed his arms under my t-shirt. My wound hurt as hell.

-My wound. I said. 

-Sorry. He said. I smiled and kissed him. I think he was in a little shock from my sudden action. He kissed me back and started to take my t-shirt. We continued to kiss each other. 

-Dara and Youngbae!! Come down here!! Teddy oppa shouted. I backed off a little.

-I guess we need to go. I said and smiled. I put on my t-shirt and we walked down the stairs. Everyone started to sing birthday song. After that we ate cake.

-Can we go out now? I asked oppa. Everyone looked at me and at Youngbae.

-What? We said at the same time and everyone started to laugh.

-You can but take your guns with you in case you will get in trouble. Teddy oppa said. I went to my room and took our guns.

 

After a while

 

We went out.

-Where do you want to go? Youngbae asked. 

-Mmhh... I don't know but let's still walk. I said and we started to walk. After some time Youngbae took his hand in mine and smiled at me. I smiled back. We didn't even notice that we came to little park with cute dicoration. We sat on the bench and watched at little kids playing. 

-Dara, I wanted to tell you something...

 

-------------------------------------

 

My 22nd chapter! Enjoy!! :)

Leave comments and thanks for reading! :)