Chapter Twenty-three: Is It You?

Gangster

Taeyang's Pov

 

-Dara, I wanted to tell you something... She stopped me. 

-Wait a little. She said and looked at some girl. She walked to her. 

-Bom? Girl looked at Dara. She looked a little confused.

-Yeah... The girl said. 

-Wait... Is it you Dara?? She asked and Dara nodded. They hugged and both started to cry. 

-You are still alive Bom. Dara said and they hugged again. 

-Of course I am alive! Then some little girl ran to them. 

-Mommy!! The little girl said and hugged Bom. 

-Is it you daughter? Dara asked her. 

-Yeah. Her name is Minzy. Little Minzy looked at Dara. 

-Hello. I'm Dara. I'm your aunty. Dara said and smiled. 

-Who is that guy? Bom asked and looked at me. 

-Aah... Sorry I didn't introduce. His name is Youngbae and he is my good friend from gang. She said and smiled. 'Friend??' 

-My name is Bom. I am Dara's stepsister. Nice to meet you! Bom said and smiled.

-Nice to meet you too! I said and smiled back. 

-So you're in the same gang? Bom asked an I nodded. 

-Can I talk to Dara? She asked. I nodded again.

 

Dara's Pov

 

Bom took my hand and dragged me with her. 

-Mmh... Dara, can we stay for a little with you in your house. Bom asked.

-Of course you can. 

-That's good! Youngbae seems nice. She said and smiled. I blushed a little. 

-Hey! You have feelings for him. She said and smiled again.

-Ya! Please, don't talk aloud. I said. 

-So you have. She whispered and smirked. 

-Okay, okay. I have. 

-Does he? 

-I don't know. I said. We walked back to Youngbae. 

-Do you want ice cream? Youngbae asked Minzy. Minzy nodded. 

-Let's go there and have some. We went to ice cream shop and bought an ice cream. 

-Do you want to come with us to the cinema? I asked Bom. She nodded and smiled. When we finished our ice cream, we started to walk to the cinema. Bom and Minzy were walking in front of us. Suddenly Youngbae took my hand in his. I looked at him and he smiled. Then Bom looked at me. She was surprised to see us holding hands. 

-Dara. I think you two should go to the cinema. I and Minzy wil just go to you house. Can you give your address? She said and smiled.

-But.

-No buts. Address now! I told her my address and they left. 

-Will your stepsister and her daughter live with us? Youngbae asked.

-Yeah... atleast fr a while. 

-Is she good at fighting? 

-She is better than only good. It's not joke fighting with her. Her nickname is Bominator. I said and saw Youngbae smile. Then I heard some screams. 

-It's Bom! I shouted and started to run. We came where we heard the screams come from. We saw Minzy laying on the ground. I saw some man standing. His gun was pointed at Bom. 

-Put you ing gun down! I shouted. He immediatelly pointed his gun at me letting Bom go. 

-Who the hell are you to command me? He asked. 

-Well, maybe you just don't know but my father was NONAGON's leader. I said. 

-I don't belive you! He said. I smirked.

-Then fight with me!! I shouted. I saw him getting scared. I threw my gun to Bom. She pointed it at the man. My gun was pointed at him as well. 

-Youngbae, take Minzy. I said. I saw the man taking his gun out of his pocket.

-Don't even try. I will shoot you immediatelly! I warned. When I saw that Youngbae had Minzy in his hands I asked the man.

-Who the hell are you and what do you want from my sister?!! 

-My boss asked me to kill... her or her daughter. He said. 

-Who is you boss?! He didn't answer. -WHO IS YOUR ING BOSS?!! 

-I can't tell cause he will kill me.

-I WILL KILL YOU NOW IF YOU WILL NOT TELL ME WHO IS YOUR ING BOSS!!! 

-He is... he is...

-YOU HAVE THREE SECONDS LEFT... ONE...TWO...

-He is G.O. 

-AND WHO YOU ARE?! I aksed him.

-Lee Joon. 

-NOW LISTEN YOU ING LEE JOON!! IF I WILL SEE YOU ONCE AGAIN, I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL NEVER WALK AGAIN?!! UNDERSTOOD??! I shouted and he nodded. 

-Good. Now you can leave! I said and he ran away. I walked to Youngbae and looked at Minzy.

-How is she? I asked him.

-We need to go to the hospital. Youngbae said. 

-Call doctor Kim. I will call others. I said. After a while we were in car going to the hospital. Whenwe came there doctor Kim took Minzy to the surgery room immediatelly. I sat next to Bom and hugged her. She hugged me back. I know she is crying because my shirt is starting to get wet. Then I saw Teddy oppa coming. He walked to us and hugged us both. Bom looked up and saw that it was Teddy oppa who was hugging us. 

-Op...oppa... 

-Shh... Don't cry, please. Everything is going to be fine. Oppa said and hugged us again. After something about two hours Doctor Kim came from the room. I ran to him.

-She is in coma. Dr. Kim said. I looked at Bom and she started to cry even more. 

-Thank you Dr. Kim. I said. I went to Teddy oppa.

-I will go and find that ing bastard!! I said angrily. 

-Are you sure you want this? He asked. I just nodded. I went to Youngbae. 

-Will you go with me? I asked and he nodded. 

-I will call Jae and ask him for the address. You call Sungmin and... someone else. Say that we need guns and knives. 

-Just four of us will go? Youngbae asked.

-Yeah... but we still need more people just in case something will happen. I said. He nodded and went to call others. I called Jae. He immediatelly found the address. 

-Oppa and Bom. We will leave now. I said. Oppa nodded. We left the hospital. 

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

On the way

 

We were on the way to that bastard's house. Everyone was ready to fight. 

-The gang isn't that strong so I think it will be easy to kill them. Dara said and looked at me.

'I hope you are right.'

 

-------------------------------------

 

My 23rd chapter! Enjoy! :) 

Sorry for not updating for a while. I was busy and I didn't have inspiration but after listening to Bom's You and I, Don't cry, I finally found inspiration to write. I will try to update tomorrow. :)