Chapter Thirty-two: Goodbye

Gangster

Dara's POV

 

I was so ing angry right now. Youngbae tried to come nearer to me.

-Don't come near me! I shouted.

-Dara, listen to me. 

-No, you listen to me. I will now go back home and tell Teddy oppa that we will find Masta Wu!!! I shouted.

-You don't need to find me. I'm already here. I looked everywhere to find from where the voice was coming. I was sure that it was Wu oppa.

-I'm here Dara. He said and I looked back at Youngbae. Wu oppa was standing behind Youngbae. 

-Hello San. He said and hugged me. I was so surprised that I couldn't say anything. 

-You are not happy to see me? Wu oppa asked.

-You... you should be... dead... I said. He just rised an eyebrow and smiled.

-Okay... He said and was about to leave but something inside me wanted to stop him. 

-Wait! I shouted. He turned around to look at me. I smiled at him.

-Where are you going? I asked him.

-I can take you there tomorrow San. 

-Okay. Just call me. I said and he walked away. I turned back at Youngbae and he seemed really jealous. 

-What? I asked. He looked at me and started to walk away. 

'Fine. Let's play then.' When we reached back home, I immediatelly went to our room and locked door from the inside. I heard Youngbae walk up the stairs. He was about to open the door but something stopped him. I couldn't hear what is it but he started to walk slowly. I opened the door and walked out. Youngbae was standing near the window. 

-What is there? I whispered. 

-Sshh... come here. I slowly walked to him. 

-Look. He said and pointed outside. I looked there. Then suddenly Youngbae kissed my cheek. I looked at him surprisingly.

-I'm so sorry for the earlier. He said and kissed my lips. I started to kiss him back. I looked at Youngbae but then we heard gun shot and immediatelly sat in crouch. I looked at the wall and saw that there were mark from bullet. I looked at Youngbae. 

-Just don't move. He whispered. I nodded. Another shot. 

-I will crawl to Teddy oppa's room and tell him about what is happening. I said and was about to go but then again we heard another shot. 

-I will go, you stay here. Youngbae said. I nodded. He started to crawl to Oppa's room. I wanted to laugh so much at Youngbae 'cause he looked so funny. After awhile Youngbae came with Oppa. 

-Where is the marks? He asked. 

-There. I pointed at the marks. Teddy oppa went to the marks. He was looking at them but then someone shot him right in his back. I ran to him and took his hand trying to find out that is he still alive or not. His impulse was very delicate. 

-He is still alive. Call Dr. Kim and inform him that we are coming to the hospital. I will go and wake everyone who is needed. I said and went to wake up everyone.

 

At the hospital

 

We came to the hospital with Teddy oppa. He was still unconscious. Dr. Kim took him right away to the surgery room. I sat down on the bench. I really hoped that everything will be alright. Youngbae sat next to me. He hugged me and kissed my temple. 

-Everything will be fine I promise. Youngbae said. I wanted to cry but I knew it will not help.

-Call MastaWu hyung. He said. I looked at him. 'Is he serious?' I though. 

-Call him or I will do that. He said and stood up. 

-I will go and get you water. He said and went away.

I started call Wu oppa. I heard moans coming from my phone. 

-Hello San! He greeted. 

-Teddy oppa was shot. I said without greeting him. 

-Shot? 

-Are you deaf?! Yes, he was shot! I shouted. 

-Don't shout Tokki. He said. 

-Where are you right now and can you come here? I asked him.

-Sorry San. I can't come there 'cause I'm busy right now but I promise I will come there tomorrow. 

-Who is there honey? I heard someone ask. 

-Yes, ofcourse. Take your time with the girl. I wish you to have good with the "who is there honey"!! I said and hanged up.

 

Masta Wu's POV

 

Dara hanged up. 'She is angry with me.' I though. 

-Well, who she was? Tiffany asked. 

-Why do you think it was she? Why it can't be he? I asked her back.

-'Cause I heard woman's voice. Now tell me who is that phone girl? 

-My good old friend. 

-Why did she call you this late? 

-It's none of you business. Tiffany was looking at me. She seemed jealous. 

-Did you with that b*tch?! She asked me angrily. I took her by her hair and said. 

-Don't you dare to call her b*tch!! I let her go. 

-Listen! You are b*tch, , . But she, she is the love of my hole ing life!!!! God damn it!!! I can't even be with her because of my stupidity!!! I shouted at her. 

-I will ing leave then if you don't want me here! She said and left. 

 

Dara's POV

 

Dr. Kim came out of the room. He was looking at the floor with hands down. 

-Is he alright? I asked him with paniced voice. He looked up at me. 

-I'm sorry Dara... That was the last thing I heard from him. Tears started to fall from my eyes. I ran to the surgery room where Teddy oppa was and started to shake him. Some doctors and nurses tried to stop me but they couldn't.

-Let he be. I heard Dr. Kim say. I hugged my brother. 

-Oppa. I love you. Please come back. How can I be without you. I caressed his face. 

-Please. I whispered. Tears was still falling from my eyes. I hugged him again but this time it was like long goodbye hug. 'I swear to God I will kill the bastard who killed you!' 

 

-------------------------------------

 

I am so sorry for not updating for a long time. It was just that I had so many school work to do. :( But still here it is my 32nd chapter!! Enjoy! :)