Chapter Thirty-one: Find or not?

Gangster

Dara's Pov

 

So yeah. I and Youngbae had . I'm blushing like tomato right now. He looked at me and hugged me. 

'God!! This is embarrasing!' I though and blushed again. 

-Don't be embarrased because I will think that you are regreting it. He said and kissed my temple. 

-I'm not regreting and... and... I enjoyed...enjoyed it... I said and Youngbae looked at me. 

-Really? He asked, I nodded and kissed him. He kissed me back and smiled. I looked at the clock and saw that it was already evening. 

-Dara!! Youngbae!! Come down and eat!! Sungmin shouted. We both stood up and started hurriedly putting clothes on. We heard knock and looked at each other. 

-Dara. Youngbae. Are you there? Sungmin asked.

-Yes. I answered. I looked at Youngbae and saw that he was ready. I opened the door. Sungmin looked at me.

-What you two did there that it took so long to open the door? Sungmin asked teasingly. I blushed. 

-Nothing. I said and ran down to the kitchen. Youngbae and Sungmin came to the kitchen too. We started to eat. Everyone were silent. I stole glances at Youngbae. He did the same to me. I looked at Sungmin and saw that he was looking at me. Then he looked at Youngbae. 

-Can you please say something cause you know that I hate when everyone is silent. I said. 

-Mmh... Dony said that he saw Wu hyung today. I stopped eating and looked at Dony.

-Is that true? I asked him. Dony nodded. 

-Okay. I replied and continued to eat. Everyone was looking at me. 

-What? 

-Nothing. They said all the same time and they continued to eat. When I finished eating, I thanked Teddy oppa for the food and went to my room. I saw Haru sitting by the table doing something. 

-What are you doing? I asked her. She looked at me and smiled.

-Drawing. Look. She said and showed me her drawing. In the drawing was me, Haru and Youngbae. And at the top she wrote 'Family'. 

-You are good at drawing. I said to her and smiled. She smiled back and hugged me. I heard door open and I turned to see who it was. It was Youngbae. He looked at me and smiled. I blushed and smiled back. I for real can't recognize myself with him. I'm always rude for boys who are not my friends and after Wu oppa I didn't love anyone else. I also think that it's sad that I fell in love with Wu oppa. I can't say that I'm regreting but I also can't say that Im happy about it. I would do anything to make Youngbae my first and only love but I can't do it unless I will forget about Masta Wu oppa. But he always is there somewhere and I can't forget him because of that. 

-I think it's time to go to sleep. I said to Haru. She nodded and went to take shower. 

-Do you want to find Masta Wu hyung? He asked. 

'I don't know.' I though. I didn't sayy anything.

-Of course you want cause he is your first love. Youngbae continued. I still didn't say anything. 

-I think I will sleep in Jiyong's room. He said and was about to leave but I stopped him.

-How can you know I want to find hil even when I didn't say anything?! I myself don't know do I want to find him or not! You know sometimes I regret that I loved him!! I said and turned my back at Youngbae. I heard door close. I looked back and saw that no one was there. 

'He left.' I though and tear fell from my eye. 

-Omma. Good Night! Haru said. 

-Good Night! I said and kissed her cheek. I took my hoodie, put it on and walked out of the room. I was about to leave the house when I heard someone say.

-Where are you going? It was Sungmin.

-I want to take some fresh air. Can I now go? I asked him.

-Take gun with you. He said and threw gun to me. 

-Thanks. I said and left the house. I started to walk when I felt something. I looked at my hoodie and saw that there were some wet dots. 

'Is it going to rain?' I though and after awhile it started to rain like hell. But I was just standing and enjoying the rain. I saw someone walking to me. It was old man.

-Miss. You should take this umbrella. He said.

-Thank you but I don't need it. I said and smiled at him.

-Are you sure? 

-Yes, thank you. I said and the eldery man walked away. I started to walk fast but after awhile it turned into run. I stopped running when I got breathy. I saw someone standing in front of me. I looked up and saw that it was Youngbae.

-What are you doing here? He asked.

-Why do you even care? I asked back. -Damn it Dara. Of course I care about you. I will not ask anything if I wouldn't. He said. I am still mad at him because of earlier.

-You seemed not caring earlier. I said to him.

-Dara. If you are mad about earlier I'm sorry. You just didn't say anything so I though that you want to find him. It's just... He didn't finish his sentence.

-It's just what?! It's just that you don't want me to find him because you think I will be with him!! I don't even know that should I even find him, no I don't know that do I need to find him!! As much as I regret that he was my first love he is still my first love!! I shouted. A tear escaped my eye.

 

-------------------------------------

 

I'm so so so so so sorry for not updating. My school started so I didn't have time to write. And also I want that my chapters will be intresting to read so it takes sometimes longer to update. So here is my 31st chapter. I hope you enjoyed! :)