Chapter Thirty-three: Promise

Gangster

Dara's POV

 

I was still hugging Teddy oppa when I heard that someone came in. I turned to look who it was. It was Youngbae. He walked to me and hugged me. I hugged him back.

-I'm so sorry. This happened all because of me. He said. I looked at him.

-Don't say things like that. You didn't do anything wrong. I said and started to cry again.

-Sshh... Don't cry. I saw Dr. Kim walk inside the room. He looked at me with pity eyes. I started to cry even more. He walked to me and hugged me. 

-Don't cry Dara. You need to be strong for yours gang. They need you. Promise me that after you leave this room you will cry just because of happines. And remember not to cry infront of your gang. He said. I nodded. 

-But can I cry in my room alone? I asked him. He smiled at me. 

-That's allowed. He said and slightly pinched my nose. 

-Now take this. He said and handed me a tissue. I walked out the room only to see everyone standing and looking at me with pity eyes. I almost started to cry again but then Kim took my hand. I remembered what I was told and blinked my tears away. 

-So... From this day I am your new leader. Every problem and question will be solved by me. Is it clear? I asked. Everyone nodded. We went back home. 

-Can you please fix the window? I asked Jae. 

-Yeah... He said and went to fix it. 

'He sounds weird.' I though. I went to Jae. I patted his shoulder. He looked at me. 

-What?! He asked angrily. 

-I wanted to ask that is there something wrong but it seems that you don't want to talk to me. Bye. I said to him and left him. 

 

Jae's POV

 

I wanted to stop Dara but I don't know why I didn't do that. 

'Aahh... I should have stopped her because her brother died today and explain to her why I am angry.' I though. 

-Aash*t! I went after her and knocked at her door. 

-Don't come in... Dara said but I still went in and closed the door behind me. She turned to look who it was and saw me standing. 

-What do you want?! She asked me coldly. 

-I want to talk to you. I said and she immediatelly turned her head away. 

-Go ahead. She said. 

-San, I'm really sorry for being bad for you. I just... I just don't know... mmmh... how to say this. She looked at me and smiled a little.

-Don't be shy. Say whatever you want. She said and smiled. Oh boy! Her beautiful smile, the smile that costs 1 000 000 other girls smiles. 

-It's just that I really love...mmhh... love... I looked at her and saw her being confused. 

-Wait. Let's start it for beginning. Dara. I'm hurting so much. 

-What?! Where?! She asked me panicly and started to looked at my body. I took her head by her chin. 

-I'm hurting here, Dara. I said and pointed at my heart. 

-Is there some girl that friendzoned you? She asked jokingly and smiled. I stayed serious. 

-Dara. I was about to say that I really really love you from the first time we met. You were always the girl that made me smile. You always made me want to live my life no matter how ty it was. And right now I'm hurting because you are with YB. Because you chose him over me. But you know what... I'm actually happy that you chose him and not me. Because I'm sure I wouldn't be so good for you but YB is. Please stay with him no matter what happens. Even when the sky is fallen down. Promise him. That you will never let him go.(Park Bom's You and I) I said and left her.

 

Dara's POV

 

What the just happened?!! Was he for real seriuos or was it bet?!! I sat on my bed. I saw Youngbae enter and sit next to me. 

-I'm so sorry, Dara. 

-For what? 

-Your brother... 

-Don't talk about it. I said and looked at him. 

-You know what, Youngbae. You are really someone I love with all my heart. I love you so much. I will forever love you. Forever remember you. I want forever wake up next to you. Kiss you lips. Hug you. Touch your handsome face. I want to make love with you. You know Jae just told me good lines. Even when the sky is fallen down. I promise you. That I will never let you go. This lines are for you Youngbae. I will never let you go because I love you so much. I said and hugged him. 

 

Youngbae's POV

 

I was speechless. 

-I love you too. Was all I could say. She looked at me and kissed my lips. 

-You know what, Dara. You left me speechless. I really don't know what to say expect that I love you too. I love you so much that I could run to the moon for you. I... my love for you can't be discribe in words. I can only show it for you through my action. I love you so much. I said and kissed her. 

 

-------------------------------------

 

My 33rd chapter. I'm sorry for not updating for awhile. I promise that I will update as fast as possible. :)