Chapter Twenty-eight: Drug

Gangster

Dara's POV

 

What do you want? I asked from the two men. They didn't answer and was just smirking.

-Are you Dara? One of them asked. 

-I am. I said. The same guy started to walk to me. Youngbae was about to stop him. 

-Sshh... I will not do anything bad. He said and smirked. I wasn't scared at all and I let him to come closer to me. 

-What do you want? I asked. 

-You aren't scared at all? 

-Nope. I said and I saw him smirked. 

-You should be scared. He said and kissed me. I didn't know how to react. I froze on my place. And then I saw Youngbae punch the guy. Youngbae looked at me and asked.

-Is everything alright? I nodded. They guy stood up. He was still smirking. 

-What the hell do you want from us? Youngbae asked. 

-Well, well, well. I see that you are Youngbae. Am I right? The guy asked. I saw Youngbae nod. 

-I am DooJoon. Nice to meet you. He said while smirking. 

-CAN YOU JUST ANSWER THE ING QUESTION??!! I shouted. 

-Some girl asked us to kill you, Dara.He said calmly.

-Who? 

-Sulli. Do you know her? He asked. I nodded.

-Then do what you are supposed to do. I said. 

-We did whag we had to do. 

-What do you mean by that? I asked.

-When I kissed you, I had drug in my mouth which means that it is in your's mouth now. He said. I looked at Youngbae. Youngbae took DooJoon by his neck and pressed him to the wall.

-WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO YOU ING A**HOLE!!! DO YOU WANT TO DIE??!!! He shouted.

-Dara still has time. You can rush to the hospital but...

-What but?? 

-We will not let you until you and Dara will break up. I looked at Younbae and he was looking at me.

"Ready?" He mouthed. I nodded slightly. 

-THE HELL I WILL!!! He shouted and shot the guy. I turned around and shot the other guy. 

-Now Dara. We need to rush to the hospital. Youngbae said and we started to run. We saw cab and went in.

-To the hospital and faster please. Youngbae said. I called Teddy oppa and told him everything. After that I called Dr. Kim and informed him about the situation. He said that everything will be ready when we will come. 

-How are you feeling? Youngbae asked.

-Little dizzy and my head hurts a little. I said. He took my hand in his. 

-Say if you will feel more pain. He said and I nodded. Youngbae looked at the road and saw tha we got on a traffic jam. 

-! Suddenly I heard my phone ring. I saw that it was Sulli and answered.

-What?! I said angrily.

-I just wanted to know if you are still alive. She said. I can see her smirk.

-I am Teddy's sister and daughter of famous Park's. I will be always alive and even if I will die, I will come to you every ing night. I said. 

-Remember Dara. That Youngbae still loves me more than anyone else and he will be mine!!! She shouted and I hanged up. I felt pain getting worse. 

-I'm... I'm feeling more... pain. I said to Youngbae and I hold his hand harder. 

-Sshh... we are almost there. He said and kissed my forehead. I started to see everything weirdly. Youngbae's skin was green with some red. I started to laugh. 

-! It's starting!! Younbae said. When we came to the hospital Dr. Kim took me immediatelly somewhere. 

-I will now put you to sleep and we will start to do everything we need. He said to me. He took shot, gave me vaccination and after awhile I fell asleep. 

 

Youngbae's POV

 

Dr. Kim didn't let me go in to the room Dara is in. I then asked nurse if I can visit Minzy. She said that I can and I went to her room. She was still in coma. I was just sitting in Minzy's room. After awhile I walked back to the corridor and sat on the bench. I heard my phone ring. I saw that it was Teddy hyung who was calling me and I answered. 

-Yes... 

-Are you in the hospital? 

-Yes and Dara is in the room with doctors. I said. 

-We got on traffic jam. We will try to come as fast as we can.

-Okay. I said and hanged up. 

'What if Dara will not survive?' I though.

'Stop thiking about things like that!!' I said to myself. I again went to te nurse and asked her how Minzy was doing. She said that her condition is the same as she was when we brought her here. I thanked the nurse and went back to sit on the bench. Again someone called me. It was from unknown number and I answered.

-Dong Youngbae.

-Hello Youngbae, this is Sulli. I was about to hang up when I heard her say.

-Please, don't hang up. 

-Say what you want to say. I said.

-I'm feeling so sorry about Dara's death. If you want you can come home and I will comfort you. 

-Dara is not dead and will not die, you b*tch!! And I ing know that it was you who tried to kill MY Dara. I will always love only Dara!! So please find already someone else!! I said angrily. I heard her sobs. 

-Your tears will not change my choise. 

-After all this years you went and fell in love with the girl who doesn't deserve you and I'm sure she doesn't love you. It's me who is truly in love with you Youngbae and I have always been loving you. She said.

-Were you thinking the same when you were cheating on me? I asked her. She was silent for awhile.

-I know why you're together with her. She is good in bed. She said.

-We didn't even have but I'm sure that she is better than you in bed. I said. I saw Dr. Kim come out of the room. 

-Sulli. I love Dara not you. Try to understand. I said and hanged up. 

-How is she? I asked Dr. Kim. 

-Dara is in coma. It isn't that, mmhh.. deep coma and I am sure Youngbae that she will wake up soon. He said and patted my shoulder. 

-Can I go inside? I asked him. He nodded and I went inside. I looked at Dara. Her skin was so pale. I went to her and took her hand. I kissed her palm. I took chair and placed it near Dara's bed so I could touch her beautiful face and hands. After awhile Teddy hyung came inside with Sungmin and Jaejoong following behind. I looked at them.

-How is she? 

-She is in light coma. I said. 

 

Sulli's POV

 

-Sulli. I love Dara not you. Try to understand. Youngbae said and hanged up. I looked at my boyfriend Gony. 

-What did he say? He asked.

-He said that he doesn't love me and loves that Dara b*tch. I said. I was afraid of punishment because Youngbae doesn't love me. Our plan was to kill NONAGON members and if Youngbae loved me, he would be good helper. But now that Dara.b*tch ruined our plan. I looked at Gony.

-You know what it means then. He said. I saw that he was smirking. 

-I know that it means punishment. I said to him and he nodded. 

 

-------------------------------------

 

My 28th chapter. Enjoy!! :)

Thanks for reading and subscribing! :)