Chapter Ninteen: Something Wrong?

Gangster

Dara's Pov

 

-I am the leader. I said and looked at the leader of competition. 

-How can some girl like you be the leader. You can't even curse or shout at someone. He said. I tried to stay calm.

-You can think so. I said. He rised his eyebrown. 

-Are you even eighteen? He asked and started to walk to me. He placed his arm on my neck and was about to do something when Teddy oppa said.

-Hands off of my sister! 

-She is your sister. How cute! He said and smirked. 

-Did we come here just to talk? I asked.

-You are asking us to fight? Are you sure you want that cause we are still more powerful than you. He said and smirked.

-Are you sure that we are weaker than you? I asked and he nodded.

-Well then let's start. I said and our gang attecked them. I went to the leader.

-I guess we will start too. I said and attacked him. He was strong but not that strong that I wouldn't win him. 

Suddenly he took my hand.

-You aren't that bad fighter. He said.

-I though you were better. I said. Then I punched him in his stomach. He fell. 

-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. After a while he stood up.

-Why you didn't shoot me? He asked.

-It would be too easy. I said. He started to attack me again. I fell on the ground and saw five guys attacking Youngbae. I tried to shoot one but the leader kicked gun of my hand. I looked at him and he had his own gun pointed at me. 

-Shoot me then! I shouted and I saw Teddy oppa looking at me. 

-Shoot! I shouted again and Teddy oppa shot the leader. I stood up and saw that everyone stopped fighting.

-It's over now. I said and we went to our car. I heard shoot sound, turned around and saw that all from their gang shot themselves. I looked at Teddy oppa.

-I think they had deal. He said. I sat next to Youngbae. He was looking out of window. 

-Is everything okay? I asked.

-He almost killed you. 

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

She looked at me. 

-But he didn't and I saw in his eyes that he couldn't kill me. 

-Why so sure? 

-I don't know. She looked away.

-Did you want to die? I asked and she looked at me.

-Are you crazy? Of course not! She said and looked away again.

-I'm sorry. Are you angry? She shook her head. I smiled. 

-Are you tierd? She asked. 

-Nope. I said and she nodded. 

-You know I have birthday this friday so I though that can you go out with me? I asked, she looked at me and laugh a little. 

-You know I have birthday on friday too. She said and smiled. I smiled back. 

-Let's celebrate together. She said and smiled. I nodded. We came home and I went to our room. 

 

Dara's Pov

 

I walked to Teddy oppa.

-Thanks for helping. I said and kissed his cheek. 

-It's nothing but please be careful. He said and I nodded. I walked to Sungmin and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and smiled.

-Are you going tomorrow to the college? 

-I don't know cause I have small cut on my neck and everyone will be asking where did it come from. I said. -I will go and look how Jae is doing. Can you go to Sulli? I said. He nodded. I walk to Jae's room. He was reading something.

-Mmhh... Whar are you reading? I asked, he turned to look at me and smiled. 

-Just some mathematics. 

-Can I sit here? I asked and he nodded. I sat on his bed and he sat on his chair.

-How are you feeling? I asked him.

-Fine. I don't have fever. He said and smiled. 

-That's good! 

-Are you understanding everything? I asked.

-I don't understand this one. 

-Can I help you? I asked and he nodded. We were studying mathematics. When we were done, he asked me.

-How was your fight? 

-Mmh... fine...

-Did something happen? 

-I... almost... got... killed but Teddy oppa saved me.

-If I was there everyone would be dead. He said and I smiled.

-They are all dead. Mmh... you know oppa said that they had some deal like everyone wuold kill themselves if the leader dies. I said to him. 

-Okay. I think I'm gonna sleep now. 

-Okay. I will leave you then. Good night. I said and left. I walked to my room. 

-Are you going to college tomorrow? He asked.

-I don't know, maybe. I owe Sungim a date so I though that we will go tomorrow? I said.

-Why you owe him a date? He asked.

'Because he helped me to see if you are jealous.' 

-He helped me with one thing. I sadi and he looked at me. 

-I will go to the kitchen. He said and left.

'Why is he acting strange today?'

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

I went to the kitchen and drank some water. I was jealous because Dara was going on a date with Sungmin. Then Dara came to the kitchen.

-I know there is something wrong. I'm sorry if I did something bad. She said and left. 'You didn't do anything wrong.' I though and went back to our room. Dara were already in bed.

-Good night! I said.

-Good night! 

 

-------------------------------------

 

My 19th chapter. Enjoy! I am so so so sorry for not updating. :)

Thanks for reading!! :)