Chapter Thirty-four: Don't pout

Gangster

Dara's POV

 

I couldn't sleep for all night because Wu oppa kept calling and texting me like crazy. I didn't answer and didn't even look at his messages. So yeah... I'm hela annoyed and angry but I need to calm down. I went down the stairs and saw that no one is awake. I walked to the kitchen and started to cook. But then I heard someone cough purposely and turned to look whom it was. I saw that Sulli was sitting by the table. I rised an eyebrow. 

-Surprised to see me? She asked. 

-A little because I though you are dead already. I said. She smirked. 

-I see you are leader now. It so sad that Teddy is de...

-SHUT UP! I shouted at her. She was just looking at me and smirking. 

-What do you want?! I asked her coldly. 

-Actually. I need you to be dead but I know it will not be that easy to kill you. She said. This girl is really starting to make me angry. I walked to her and took her by her neck. 

-Why do you want me to be dead?! I said and walked back to the oven. I turned to look at her and saw that she had marks from my fingers on her neck. 

-Talk. I said. And turned to the oven again. 

-Actually. It is not me who wants you to be dead... it is my boss. I took knife from near by and walked back to her. I placed the knife near her neck. 

-Who is your boss?! I asked her. 

-His name is Gony. She said nervously. 

-Why does he want me dead?! 

-Because he said that your brother did something to his family and his friends. Also he said that before killing you... he wants to you... so you will suffer before dying. She said. 

-When will he come after me?! 

-I don't know. She said. 

-Don't ing lie to me! When?! 

-I seriously don't know. I walked back to the oven. 

-Was he the one you killed my brother?! I asked and looked at Sulli. She nodded. 

-You can leave. But I swear to God if you layed to me, I will find you and kill you without any hesitation! Understood?! I asked, she nodded and left. 

-Keys!! I shouted and heard her leaving them at the living room's table. I walked to the living room to see if she really did leave the keys. They were on the table. 

   I went to Jae's room to wake him up so he can search for information about that Gony guy. 

-Why do you even want some information about him? Jae asked. 

-It's some personal reasons. I answered him. He looked at me questionatly. I rolled my eyes. 

-Fiinee... Sulli told me that some Gony guy wants to kill me. I said calmily. 

-Why? 

-Because Teddy oppa did something to his family and friends. You know Sulli even said that he wants to me before killing me. I said to him.

-Was he the one who killed... 

-Yes... I said and looked away. Suddenly Jae hugged me. I had nothing else to do expect to hug him back. After awhile he said. 

-I will find everything about him. He smiled. 

-Good. I will go to the kitchen and make some food. Call me if you need me. I said and went to the kitchen. After awhile i heard Jae shout. 

-Dara, can you come here? I ran back to his room. 

-Did you find something? 

-Yes. Gony is actually loner but sometimes he uses another loners to acompany him so it will be easier to kill. Here is also some information about him using girls as "lure" for making easier him to kill. 

-So that means that he uses Sulli as "lure" too? I asked him. Jae nodded. 

-The guys who he had been working with calls him Silent Killer because he doesn't leave any signs. But he had been caught two times. 

-Three. I corrected him. 

-Yeah... That's all I could search for. He said. 

-Thank you. I said and smiled. 

-Are you sure that you don't need any help? 

-Mmhh... if you could find his address that would be so perfect. 

-I will try to find it. He said and smiled. 

-Thank you. I said and hugged him.

-I will go and wake up others so we could eat breakfast. 

 

After the breakfast

 

I went back to my room to change clothes. Youngbae walked in and gave me backhug. 

-Are you going somewhere? He asked. I turned around and kissed his cheek. 

-Yeah... I need to check something. 

-What it is? He asked and smiled. 

-Nothing special. I'm sure I can solve it by myself. I said to him but he seemed disappointed. 

-I'm sorry Youngbae but it's really small problem. I can solve it myself. I said and kissed his wonderful tasty lips. He smiled a little. 

-Don't be angry. I said and smiled. I took my sweatshirt and put it on. 

-I will go now. I said and kissed his lips for the last time. I was about to leave but he hug me again. 

-Don't leave. He whined like little kid. 'How cute!' I though. I really wanted to laugh. 

-I really need to go. 

-Nope. You aren't leaving. He said and kissed my temple. 

-Pppllleeeaaassseee... I started to whine too and pouted. 

-Don't pout, it doesn't suit you. He said and smiled. 

-Ya!! You can't say things like that!! I said. 

-Are you angry with me right now? He asked cutely. I nodded. 

-Don't beee... He said. 

-I love youuuuu... He said and kissed me again.  

-Love you too but I really have to go. I started to walk away. 

-Did you take guns and knives? He asked. I nodded. 

-I will see you soon. I said and left the room. I walked to Jae's room to get Gony's address. 

-Here it is. He said. 

-Thanks. 

-Are you sure you don't need any help? I can give you a ride there. He said. 

-Nope. I don't need anything. Mmmhh... also I wanted to ask you not to tell anyone where I am going. 

-How about Youngbae?

-Not even Youngbae. I said to him.

-Here is your earphone and mic so you can contact me and I can contact you. He said and gave them to me. 

-Thanks. I will go now. 

-Which car you will take?

-Mine. I answered and went out. 

 

-------------------------------------

 

My chapter 34th. Thanks for reading and supporting! :)