Chapter Thirty: Ready for it

Gangster

Youngbae's POV

 

It has been a week and Dara is still in coma. Minzy has already woken up but she is still in hospital. I visit Dara and Minzy every day. Bom and Teddy hyung does the same. Right now I am sitting on the same chair as always and I have Dara's hand in my hand. I looked at Bom and saw tears in her eyes. I stood up and hugged her. She hugged me back. I heard that someone knocked and I went to open the door. There were standing Sungmin and rest of Big Bang members. They had flowers with them. 

-Can we come in? Jiyong asked. 

-Of course you can. Bom said and they came in. 

-We brought food for you Youngbae hyung. Seungri said. 

-Thanks. You can place it on that table. I said. They all were looking at Dara. 

-I guess we will leave now. Daesung said and I nodded. 

-Bye Youngbae. Top said and everyone expect Jiyong left. 

-Youngbae. Please don't lose hope. She will wake up from coma and I'm sure you know it. Dara is strong and she will fight till the end. Ji said. He then walked to me and gave me his brother hug. I hugged him the same way back. 

-I will never lose hope. I said. 

-I will go now. Jiyong said.

-Yeah. I'm sure they are waiting for you. 

-Bye! 

-Bye. I answered back. I again sat on the chair. As always I took Dara's hand and looked at her. Suddenly I started to feel that her hand is moving. I looked at her hand and saw that she was moving her hand. Then I looked at Dara's face and saw that her eyes were open. 

-Dara, can you see me? I asked her. I stood up from my chair. 

-Young... bae... Youngbae... I... can... I can. She said. 

-I will call Dr. Kim. I said and went to find Dr. Kim.

 

Dara's POV

 

Youngae went to call Dr. Kim. I'm feeling so weird right now. My head hurts a little. I tried to remember what happened but nothing came in my mind. I sat up and looked around. I saw flowers on the table. Then Youngbae and Dr. Kim came inside. 

-How are you feeling Dara? Does something hurt? Kim uncle asked. 

-I'm feeling alright expect that my head hurts a little. I said. Dr. Kim did again his doctor job and said. 

-I will give you some painkillers and after that you can go home. 

-Thanks. I said and smiled. He then gave me glass if water and painkillers. Youngbae packed my things and we left the hospital.

 

On the way home

 

-Mmhh... I wanted to ask... How Minzy is doing? I asked Youngbae.

-She is fine but she still needs to be in hospital. He answered. I looked at him. He is acting weird today. He acts like we aren't couple.

-Is there anything wrong? I asked him and placed my hand at his. 

-There is nothing wrong, Dara. It's just... that... You were for one week in coma and... today my thoughs in my mind... were different. I though that if you will not wake up today... I'm going to kill myself... He said.

-What?! Are you crazy?! I said and he looked at me.

-I'm not. I just don't want to leave without you. He said and carresed my cheek with his hand. Tear dropped from my eye.

-Sshh... don't cry. He said and kissed my cheek. We came home.

-Everyone!! Sandara Park is back!!! I shouted. Everyone ran to me and hugged me. I saw Bom standing near stairs looking at me with smile on her face. 

-Tokki... She said, ran to me and hugged me. I hugged her back. 

-I see that you have something to tell me. She whispered to me. I looked at her and saw her smile. 

-I will come to your room later. I whispered back. 

-Do you want to eat something? Teddy oppa asked. 

-No. Can I just go to my room, take shower and change my clothes? I asked. Oppa nodded and I went to my room.

-Ommaa!!! Haru shouted and hugged me. I hugged her back.

-Haru. Omma needs to take shower and I think you should go to the kitchen and ask Teddy oppa for some food to eat, okay? I said and she nodded. 

-I will go then. She said and left. I started to take my clothes on. Then I heard door open. I turned and saw Youngbae in my room. He closed the door and walked to me. He carresed my shoulders and neck. 

-I missed you so much, Tokki. He said and kissed my neck. He continued to kiss my neck and shoulders. Suddenly I moaned. Youngbae looked at me. He was surprised by my sudden action. I blushed like tomato. 

-I will lock the door. I said and locked the door. I kissed Youngbae's lips. 

-I really need to take shower. If you want you can't come with me or sit and wait here. I said. 

-I will take shower with you. He said and smiled. We went inside the shower and I took the rest of my clothes off. Now I am completely . Youngbae was too. I blushed when I saw that he was looking at me. I started showering and Youngbae walked to me. 

-Are you emmbarresed, Santokki? He asked. 

-A little. I said and blushed. 

-Don't be. You are beautiful. He said and again started to kiss my shoulders. 

-I was just wondering... mmhh... that... how tiny your room's walls are? He asked. 

-Mmmhh... If you will shout, you will hear it as a whisper. I answered. 

-Okay... He said. I turned around to face him. Suddenly he kissed me. Of course I started to kiss him back.  

-I think it is time to move to the bed. I wishpered to his ear. 

-Are you sure you are ready for it? He asked. I nodded.

 

-------------------------------------

 

My 30th chapter. Enjoy! :)