Chapter Twenty-Five: I LOVE YOU!!

Gangster

Dara's Pov

 

After we removed all bodies to the backyard and burned them, we went inside the house to find the little girl. 

-Where did you leave her? I asked Sungmin.

-I left her on the second floor. Sungmin said. We were walking until Jiyong stopped us.

-I saw someone there. He said. I took my gun from my pocket. We started to walk to the room. Suddenly someone shot the wall behind us. We went down.

-It came from that room. Youngbae said. 

-Sungmin and I will go there. You too stay here. I said and we stood up. Another gunshot. We went down again. We started to walk on our knees. When we were near the door we stood up. 

-I will go first. You will go after me. Sungmin said and I nodded. He went inside and I went after him. Another gunshot. We both went down.

-Who are you? Someone asked. 

-It is a girl. I whispered to Sungmin. 

-We came here to take little girl because her father is... I couldn't finish my sentence when another gunshot were heard. 

-You killed my brother. The girl said. 

-I'm sorry but they started first. I said. 

-Don't lie to me b*tch! The girl shouted. I can hear in her voice that she is scared of us and that she is crying. 

-I'm not! They started first. 

-Why you didn't touch Joon oppa? The girl asked.

-He is father of my niece. I said. We didn't hear anything for a while.

-Why did you kill my brother then??!! He did nothing to you!! The girl shouted.

-Girl. What is your name? I asked and saw Sungmin look at me like I am stupid idiot to ask things like that. 

'What?' I mouthed. He just shook his head. 

-My name is Lee Hi. She said. 

-Okay. Lee Hi, we are here to take the little girl so she will be safe. I said calmly. 

-Her name is Haru and I am not giving her to you. You killed her father. Hi said. I looked at Sungmin.

-What are we going to do? I asked him.

-Listen Lee Hi. If you both will live here, I swear you both will die in one week because you will be scared to go outside, so you will die of hunger. And if you will come with us, we will give you everything you need. Sungmin said. Lee Hi didn't answer.

-Let's go then. Sungmin said to me. We stood up and was about to leave when we heard Lee Hi say.

-Fine. We will go with you. I saw two girls walk out of the room. Lee Hi's gun was still pointed at us. 

-Put gun down. Sungmin said. Hi did what she was told. I walked to the little girl.

-Haru. Today we will show you your new home. I said and smiled. Haru smiled at me.

-Will Appa live with us? She asked. I looked at Hi. 

-Explain. Hi said.

-Mmhh... your Appa will not live with us. But he will be always watching you and I am sure that he will be proud of you. I said.

-Where Appa is? Haru asked.

-He is in the paradise. I said and Haru nodded. We walked outside of the house and went to the car. I saw Joon standing and looking at us.

-You will come with us and tell Bom the truth. I said. 

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

We came home. Teddy hyung was making food. Dara went to the kitchen. 

-How Minzy is? I heard Dara ask. 

-Still in coma. Teddy hyung answered. Then Dara came back to living room. 

-I will go to my room. She said and left. I looked at Sungmin.

-Are you stupid?! Go after her. He said. I went to Dara's room. Well mine and Dara's room. I knocked.

-Come in... Dara said and I went in. She turned. I saw her blush and then she smiled shyly. I walked to her and smiled.

-You are beautiful. I said and smiled again. She blushed a little.

-I'm not. She said. I hugged her and she hugged me back. 

 

Dara's Pov

 

I hugged Youngbae back. My heart started to beat fast. I swear I have never felt this way towards someone. 'He smells so good!' I though. He backed off a little and looked at me. 

-What? I asked him. 

-Nothing. He said and smiled. He kissed me. I kissed him back. He started to take my t-shirt off. Then he took me and placed me in his bed still kissing me. He took his shirt of and kissed me again. He was about to unlock my belt when I stopped him. I looked at him.

-I'm sorry. I'm still not ready. I said. He then hugged me.

-It's okay. I understand. I will wait until you are ready. He said and kissed my forhead. 

-I... I...

-You what? He said and smirked.

-Stop teasing me. I said and pinched his side a little. He smiled.

-You wanted to say something. 

-I love... you... I said.

-Sorry, I didn't hear. What did you say? 

-I love you

-What?

-I Love You!

-Sorry, can you repeat again? 

-I LOVE YOU!! I shouted and looked away. He took me gently by my chin.

-I love you too. He said and kissed me. 'We still don't have shirts on. I though.  

-Everyone!! Come down to eat!! Teddy oppa shouted. 

 

In the kitchen

 

Everyone were silent while eating. I was taking glances at Youngbae. I looked at Sungmin and saw him look at me.

-What? I aksed. He just shook his head and continued to eat. 

-Why you are not talking? I asked everyone. I looked at Teddy oppa.

-Mmhh... Well Dara, there is one thing we need to tell you. Oppa said.

-What thing? 

-Masta Wu... mmhh... We have heard some rumors that he is still alive and that he is here somewhere in Seoul. Teddy oppa said. I saw Youngbae looking at me. 'Probably wants to know my reaction.' I though. 

-You want to find him? I asked Teddy oppa. 

-It depends on you. 

-I don't care. I said and looked at Youngbae. He smiled at me. 

-I think I will still go today to the hospital or atleast call Dr. Kim. I said. 

-Just call him. And call Bom and say that she will come home. Teddy oppa said and I nodded. 

 

-------------------------------------

 

My 25th chapter. Enjoy!! :)

Thanks for subscribing!! :)