Chapter Twenty-four: Now

Gangster

Taeyang's Pov

 So here we are standing in front of the house. 

-Shall we knock? Sungmin asked. Everyone smiled.

-We are good friends with them so I think we can enter without knocking. Dara said and everyone smiled again. 

-I, Youngbae, Sungmin and Jiyong will enter first. Everyone else. You need to be ready to help us. Dara said and everyone nodded. Jaejoong hacked the door and we went inside. We heard noises coming from somewhere. 

-Don't make noise. Dara whispered. We were walking slowly and we were holding guns. We saw stairs and we stopped walking. 

-Why did we stop walking? Sungmin whispered.

-I think I saw someone looking at us. Right after Dara said that we saw little girl coming down the stairs. She looked at us and smiled.

-Appa! We have guests. Little girl shouted. I looked at Dara and she looked at me. 

-Guns away. She whispered. One guy came down and looked at us confused. He took his gun and pointed at us. 

-Who are you?! He asked.

-Can you please take the girl to another room? GD asked. He nodded and the girl left. 

-I ask you again. Who are you?! And what do you want?! 

-Can we see Lee Joon? Dara asked. The guy started to walk to Dara.

 

Dara's Pov

 

The guy started to walk to me with his gun pointed at me. 

-Who are you?! He asked me. 

-I am NONAGON's leader. I said. He pit his gun down. 

-You came here to fight? He asked.

-At first we wanted but then we saw the little girl and... 

-I didn't know that gangster's have heart. He said and smiled. I smiled back.

-So can we see Lee Joon? I asked. The guy nodded and left. I saw Lee Joon coming down the stairs and anger filled me again.

-Let's go outside! I said. We walked outside. Lee Joon looked at us. When he tried to kill Minzy he had mask on so now I almost didn't recognize him.

-Do you remember me? I asked. I saw him nod. 

-We came here to know the truth! I said. He looked at me.

-What truth?

-Don't even try to act like you don't know about what we are talking?! I said. 

-You are asking about Minzy? I have nothing to tell you. He said. I walked to him and took him by his collar. 

-LISTEN NOW! MY NIECE IS IN COMA RIGHT NOW AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU A**HOLE!!! IF YOU WILL NOT TELL ME THE TRUTH!! I WILL ING KILL YOU!! I walked away from him. 

-You have three seconds to start... one... two...

-I'm Minzy's father. He said. I looked at him. 

-Does Bom know? I asked and he shook his head. 

-She was under drug's effect when we had . He said.

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

-She was under drug's effect when we had . Lee Joon said. I looked at Dara. I knew she was about to do something and I was right. She attacked the guy with knife on her hand. Sungmin and Jiyong stopped her.

-HE ING HER!! YOU ING A**HOLE!! I PROMISE YOU WILL BURN IN HELL FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY SISTER!! Dara shouted. I saw tears rolling from her eyes. 

-Dara, let him tell everything. I said. She looked at him.

-Is she drug addict? Dara asked. 

-No. She doesn't even know she has used drugs. 

-How many times did it happen? 

-Just once. He said. 

-Why did you want to kill Minzy? Dara asked. Joon looked at her. 

-WHY.DID.YOU.WANT.TO.KILL.MINZY?!! Dara asked again. Lee Joon didn't answer.

-I SWEAR I WILL ING KILL YOU IF YOU WILL NOT TELL ME WHY YOU WANTED TO KILL HER!!! Dara pointed her gun at him.

-ONE... TWO... 

-I wanted to kill her cause Bom doesn't deserve to live like she lives right now. My gang wanted to make her sl*t that's why she escaped. And Minzy is in danger every ing day. He said. Everyone was silent for a while

-Do you love her? Dara asked. Joon was silent and just looked at Dara. 

-DO YOU LOVE BOM? Dara asked again.

-Shh... Don't shout. I love her. He whispered. Dara looked at him and smiled. 

-I love her more than I love myself. I wish she would love me too but that will never happen. She doesn't even know that I am the father of her child. He said. 

-I wish someone would love me too. Dara said and I saw tears falling from her eyes. Sungmin and Jiyoung looked at me. "What?" I mouthed.

"Now." Sungmin mouthed back. They left. 

-Dara. There is someone who loves you more than himself. I said and she looked at me. 

-That guy lives in the same house with you. 

-If you say it is Jae. I already know about his feelings. She said and looked away.

-That guy shares room with you. I said. She looked at me and wanted to say something but words didn't come out of . 

-Dara, I love you. 

 

Dara's Pov

 

-Dara, I love you. I looked at him and tears started to fall from my eyes. 

-I... I.. love.. I couldn't finnish my sentence because we heard gunshot. We turned and saw the whoke gang standing and looking at us. 

-I heard you came here to fight. Then let's fight. One of guys said. 

'!! I am not even ready to fight.' I looked at Youngbae. 

-I guess we need to fight then. I said and kissed Youngbae's cheek. I looked at our gang.

-We don't touch Joon. I said and they nodded. The fight started. I started to fight with some guy. It didn't take long to kill him. Then I looked at someone to fight with. When I looked at the door I saw the same little girl standing and looking at us. I looked at Sungmin. He understood what I meant and he went to the girl. 

-Let's go inside. Sungmin said and took the girl inside. 

-Dara. Watch out!! I heard Youngbae screaming. I turned and saw guy with gun pointed at me. He looked at me.

-Shoot! I said. He kept looking at me. -SHOOT!! I shouted. I took my gun out of the pocket and pointed at him.

-You can't shoot me because I have little daughter. The guy said. 

-I will take your little girl to our gang. I said. He rised an eyebrown. I shot him in his head. 

-I'm sorry. I whispered. I have never felt so pity about killing someone. Tear falled from my eye. 'Wait, am I crying?' I asked myself. 

-Are you lost??!!! It was Sungmin who shouted at me. I shook my head. I saw some guy running at us. Sungmin didn't see him. 

-Don't turn! I shouted and shot the guy. I looked around and saw that everyone from the other gang are dead. 

-Is the little girl inside the house? I asked Sungmin. He nodded and I went inside. 

-Hey!! Where are you? I shouted. 

-I think we should remove all bodies before taking her out of the house. Youngbae said. 

-Yeah... I said.

 

-------------------------------------

 

My 24th chapter. Enjoy!! :)