Chapter Twenty-seven: Dress

Gangster

Taeyang's POV

 

I woke up because I heard an alarm clock and saw that Dara is hugging me. I smiled. Dara is really cute when she sleeps. I turned and saw another sleeping beaty. Haru. She and Dara are so look a like. They both look cute when they sleep and both are beautiful when they are awake. I tried to stand up without waking Dara but I failed. 

-Good morning! She said and smiled. 'Her smile. It makes my day!' I though.

-Morning! I said and kissed her cheek. It feels like we have been together for years. Dara stood up and started to change her clothes just in front of me. 

-You know what Dara? Today you are putting a dress on. I said. She looked at me and rised an eyebrown.

I went out of the room and walked to the room where Bom is sleeping. I knocked.

-Come in. Bom said.

-Since you are not sleeping. Mmmh.. Can I borrow one of your dresses for Dara? I asked her.

-Wait. I know which dress will suit her perfectly. She said. I waited until she found the dress. 

-This one. She said and gave it to me. 

-Thanks a lot. I said and smiled.

-Say to Dara that I will go today to the hospital and that TOP will go there with me cause I know she will be worried if I will go alone. And can you ask her to come there too after the college. She said and smiled. I nodded and left. I walked back to the room and saw Dara waiting for me. I gave her the dress. (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uthnTCqOTtQ/UtgDb1wtOXI/AAAAAAAApbg/Fx2sm7_6wBo/s1600/cfd-116009.jpg). 

-It's too girlyy... She whined. I smiled.

-You will put this on. I said. She looked at me then at the dress. 

-Fiiine.... She said and started to put it on. 

-Bom said that she will go with TOP to the hospital and asked if you can come after the collge. I said and she nodded.

 

Dara's POV

 

I nodded. I dressed my self and remembered that I don't have any heels to wear with this dress. Well, I don't even have high heels. 

-Mister. There is one problem. I don't have high heels. I said. 

-Wait. He said and left. I looked at Haru and saw that she was still sleeping. After awhile Youngbae came back with Bom.

-Oh God... I whispered.

-Come with me. Bom said. She gave me everything and even put some make up on my face.

-Done. She said and smiled. I went down to the kitchen and saw everyone looking at me.

-Dara. Is that you? Sungmin asked. 

-Everyone stop looking at me. It's just... that... someone found out that I have long legs and wanted me to put dress one. I said in annoyed voice. Then I saw Teddy oppa walk in the room. Seeing me he froze.

-Sungmin. Have you seen my sister? He asked. 

-Stop. I warned him.

-Or what? He said and smiled. Then he went to me and hugged me. 

-It suits you. He whispered. 

-Can you give us a ride to the college? I asked and he nodded. 

 

College

 

We just came to the college and started to walk inside. I noticed everyone looking at us. I swear everyone froze like statues while we were walking.

-Why are they looking at us? I whispered to Youngbae. 

-Not at us but at you. He said. His voice sounded annoyed.

-Is there anything wrong? I asked. He just shook his head, took my hand and we started to walk faster. When we came to class all our classmates froze too. I looked at Jae. He froze too. I walked to my place and sat. Everyone still kept looking at me. 

-Can you ing not look at her! I know she is beautiful and everything but she is still my girlfriend if you don't remember. Go and find someone else! Youngbae said annoyedly and sat next to me. Everyone continued to do what they were doing. 

-This was last time when you are wearing short dresses in public. He said to me. I shook my head. I just wanted to annoy him more. 

-I don't like that every guy is staring at you... mmmhh... mostly at your legs. He said. 

-Jealous? I asked and smirked. 

-I'm not. He said. 

-You are. But don't be, I still love you and not those other guys. I said and I saw him smile. 

 

Taeyang's POV

 

After the college

 

We started to walk home. I saw that almost every man were staring at Dara and her beautiful legs. Okay, I am jealous and I myself wanted her to put the dress on. 'Never again.' I though. I felt that Dara took my hand in her's. It is weird that our hands are like made for each other. Suddenly I remembered about her wound.

-How is your wound? I asked her.

-Fine... She replied. I saw some old woman look and say something about us. Then I saw them smile at us. I smiled back at them. I looked at Dara and saw her smile too. We were just walking and enjoying each other. We were walking through tunnel when I saw someone walking behind us. I looked at Dara and saw her notice it too. Then I saw someone walking to us. We stopped right in the middle of the tunnel. I looked at Dara and saw that she put her hand in her bag. 'Probably her gun is there.' I though. We all were frozen on our places.

-What do you want? Dara asked.

They didn't answer. 

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

Sorry for short update. :( 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! :)