Chapter Fourteen: Same Bed

Gangster

Dara's Pov

 

We were just standing and hugging each other. Everyone started to leave but we didn't. I kept crying because I am scared right now. 

-Sshh... Don't cry. Youngbae said. 

-I think we can go now. I said and smiled. 

-Okay, let's go. He said and smiled. We walked out and went to the car.

-Let's go home. I want to sleep. I said. Teddy oppa nodded. We came home. 

-Do you want to eat? Sungmin asked.

-No. I will just go to my room and sleep. I said and smiled.

-We still need to go back to Busan. I continued and went to my room. I took my clothes of and dressed in my favorite long t-shirt. I layed on my bed and closed my eyes. The guy's face that wanted to me came in my mind. He looked so familiar to me but I didn't know why. After a while I fell asleep. 

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

We were eating. 

-Tomorrow we will go back to Busan. Teddy hyung said. 

-How did Masta Wu hyung react? Jaejoong asked.

-I don't know much cause Dara went there alone. Teddy hyung said. I went to living room and I heard that my phone was ringing. I looked at it and I saw that it was Sulli. I didn't want to answer but I still did.

-Hi. This is Sulli. She said.

-Hi. 

-Do you have something tomorrow? She asked.

-I see you have forgotten that I have girlfriend and tomorrow I will go with her to Busan. I said.

-Okay... Why you didn't come to school today? She asked.

-Just some family things. I simply replied.

-Sorry. I need to hang up now. My girlfriend is waiting for me. I said and hanged up. I walked to Dara's room and went inside. Dara was sleeping peacefully. I went to my bed and took my clothes of. I layed on my bed and looked at Dara. She then turned and looked at me. 

-I though you were sleeping. I said and smiled.

-Yeah... mmh... but you came in and I woke up. She said.

-I'm sorry. Sulli called me. I said.

-Why? She asked.

-She wanted to go out with me. 

-What did you say?

-I said that I will go with my girlfriend to Busan. I blushed. 'Thanks god he can't see me blush' I though.

-I will go and get some water. Do you want something? He asked and smiled. 

-Hot milk. I said. He stood up and I saw that he was withouth shirt again. He went to the door, winked at me and left. 'Omg omg omg omg!! He winked at meeeeeeee!!!!' I was screaming in my head. After a while he walked back in our room. He gave me my hot milk. I sat up and started to drink it. I stood up and said. 

-I will go to the washroom. I left.

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

Dara stood up and said.

-I will go to the washroom. And she left. I saw that she was only wearing t-shirt. 'She lookes so hot' I though. After about five minutes she walked back. I looked at her and she looked at me.

-What? She asked. I started slowly walking to her. I was so near her. I placed my one hand on her waist and other behind her head. She placed her hands on my neck. We almost kissed when Teddy hyung walked in. We both immediately backed of. 

-I... I just wanted to ask that... are you sure Dara that you don't want anything to eat? He asked. 

-No, I don't want. Dara said and Teddy hyung left. 

-I'm sorry. I said.

-It's okay. Let's sleep now. She said and smiled. I nodded and smiled back at her. We both layed down on our beds. After a while she said.

-Youngbae...

-Mmhh...

-I can't fall asleep. She said.

-Why? 

-When I close my eyes, I always see that guy's face. I looked at her.

-Can I sleep with you in one bed? Cause I fall asleep easier when I hug someone. She said. 

-Come here then. She stood up and ran to my bed. She layed down and hugged me. I smiled. She smells so good. Then I remembered that she isn't wearing any pants and that I'm not wearing any shirt. 

 

Dara's Pov

 

We were hugging each other but then I remembered that I have no pants and that Youngbae isn't wearing any t-shirt. I blushed. I still couldn't sleep because of my et mind with al those et thoughs. 'Brain. Can you please stop thinking about how hot Youngbae is?!' I though. After about 30 minutes I fell asleep. 

 

In the morning

 

I woke up with someone hugging me. Then I remembered what happened last night. I wanted to face palm myself. 'Why did I ask to sleep next to him?' I though. I felt him move. 

-Santokki. Are you awake? He asked with his morning voice. 

-Yeah... I answered. 

-Did you sleep well? 

-Yeah...

-Why don't you talk much? He asked.

-I don't know. I will go and take shower. I said and stood up. I walked to my shower and went inside.

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

Dara just went to the shower. 'Was she embarrased about us sleeping together in same bed?' I though. Then I remembered that we will go to Busan again and take Masta Wu here. I just don't like the idea at all. 

'What if Dara will fall in love with him again?' I though. Dara then walked out of shower. 

-I think I will not go to Busan today. She said.

-Why? 

-I will go to school. She replied. I raised my brown. She looked at me and smiled. 

-Do you want to come with me? She asked. I nodded and smiled. We started to get ready. We packed our school stuff and dresses ourselves. 

'Why would she want to go to school?' I though.

 

-------------------------------------

 

My 14th chapter. Enjoy! :)

 

Ps. Thanks for subscribing, reading and for comments. :)

 

Facts about me

 

-I love singing and dancing.

-I love Big Bang.

-I am like every VIP waiting for Big Bang's come back.

-I love every Big Bang member