Chapter One: First Day

Gangster

Dara's Pov

 

Today is the first day in my new college. I just can not get the idea why do I have to study with those stupid boys and girls. Okay i'm not saying that I am the smartest in the world but still. I will be in the same class as my bestfriend Jaejoong. We have been friends since childhood and now we are in the same gang named NONAGON. My brother is leader of the gang, so that means I am like 'queen' of our gang. Our gang has 21 members. My brother Teddy, my bestfriends Jaejoong, Jo Sugmin, Kwon Deuk and Dony, my little brother Donghae and my little sister Chaerin. (Others you will know when the time will come ;).) Our parents passed away on one big fight where all gangs meet each year and fight with each other. YGs leader Yang Hyun Suk killed my mother and father. One year ago Teddy killed him. But let's go back to my first day in school thing. I am now sitting in car looking out of a window. There it is my ing college where i will be ing studying. 

 

Teddy's Pov

 

I looked at Dara and saw that she is daydreaming. I couched to get her attetion. 

-You have to go now or else you will be late, I said. Dara just looked at me with those pleading eyes.

-Do you think I will change my mind? Dara just nodded and smiled at me.

I looked at her with my pretty handsome face and said. -Go or I will just throw your out of my car.

-Okay. I am going... But you have to promise me that you gonna buy me a dinner! 

-I promise! And please Dara do not forget about our secret.

-Yes oppa, and I promise to be a good girl and not to tell that i am in a gang.She said and got out of my car. As usually we do not say goodbye to each other. I think it just because we are afraid to loose each other.

 

Dara's Pov

 

Here I am walking with my college uniform which is so ugly. I have black long skirt and white blouse with black jacked. I have glasses on some members from other gangs won't recognize me. I walked inside my college. It is big and looks expensive. Right next to me was five boys who were looking at me as I am the poorest human they have ever seen. Around them were stading about twenty girls looking at them like there is no one else. I looked at them and saw that one guy with blond hair looking at me. I smiled at him and he turned away.

 

Taeyang's Pov

 

Here I am standing again with my friends and again there is girls around us. I as usually do not care about them cause they all are s or b*tches of our school. Everybody always says that good girls want bad boys but no, it is not even close to reality. Every good girl wants to see in their boyfriend a hero. So those s and b*tches are just girls I can just with. Nothing else, nothing more. Okay, I know it is mean but still. I am standing and looking at the clock waiting for our class to start.

I see girl walking inside my college. Girl looked so lost and shy. But something about her was so familiar and I don't know why. Suddenly girl looked at me and smiled. Her smile is so beautufil but I still looked away. I don' t know why I did that. Maybe I just needed to look away to catch my breath. I looked back at her and saw one of those b*tches walking to her. Sulli said something and slappeed the girl. 

 

Dara's Pov

 

One of those girls who was standing with those boys were walking to me. 

-How dare you smiled at Taeyang!? She said and slapped me. Anger was filling me but I didn't show it. I just smiled at her and walked away. I know everybody were looking at me. But I didn't look back because I knew that right now I could not control myself. 'Dara clam yourself' I thought. I walked inside my class. I saw Jaejoong sitting there with some guys. He looked at me smiled and looked away. I and Jaejoong can't show our friendship to others because there came up some things which proves that Jaejoong is in some gang but they don't know which gang it is. I sat next to them and started to listen to them. I tried not to laugh at my bestfriend's stupid jokes but I couldn't help. I started laughing and everybody looked at me. I stopped laughing and acted like I'm emberrassed. Jaejoong looked at me with warning eyes. I just smiled at him. 

 

G-Dragon's Pov

 

We walked in class just before it started. I saw the same girl that was slapped by Sulli. I walked to her and said.-I'm sorry for the earlier. And I smiled. -No it's okay, I will never smile at you again. She said and smiled. Taeyang was right, her smile is beautiful. -What's your name? 

-My name is Dara. Yours?

-I'm G-Dragon but you can call me Jiyoung. I smirked at her and she smiled back. I went to sit on my place.

 

Dara's Pov

 

So that Jiyoung guy is so familiar to me. I kept recalling my childhood memories but nothing came to my mind. 'Maybe I am just wrong' I thought. Our lesson started. That Sulli b*tch just couldn't stop looking at me. Seriously, she was acting like Taeyang is her own and if he is her boyfriend why they didn't stand next to each other? 'Okay Dara, try to focus on this lesson!' I said to myself. I looked on my right side and saw that Taeyang guy sitting next to me. Okay, he is not even listening to our teacher and he is just sleeping peacefully. GOD, he is so cute when he sleeps lika that. 'Dara, what the hell you are thinking about!!' I thought. I was just staring at him until someone threw eraser at me. I turned back and saw Sulli staring at me. I started to get angry. One minute more and I will punch her in her pretty damn face. 'Dara, breath in and out' I said to myself. I turned to see if Jaejoong saw that I am almost losing my control. Jaejoong was looking at me with peaceful face. I couldn't take it anymore and excused myself to go out.  

                   -----------------------------------

 

So I don't have anything else to say expect that I don't hate Sulli, no I love Sulli so so so much but I can't help that she was the first girl name which came in my mind. And I'm so so sorry for making her b*tch. But yeah here is my first chapter and I hope you enjoyed it. 

Ps. Sorry for my bad english :)