~Darkness

The one choice.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been about an hour and half since that phone call. I feel broken, still. I don't want to break up with her, she is just too important to let go of. I guess we are just going through a rough patch like most relationships have after a while. If we make it through this it will only go to prove how strong our love is for each other, but I've got to think of myself. See that's the biggest probablem with me, I always put other people first, even if there is a risk of my heart being broken, or even me dying.

After a while I decided I've had enough, I can't sit in here any longer. I spring off of my bed and walk to the door. My hand wraps around the cold door knob. I in breath and twist the handle around. The door swings open. It was silent outside in the hallway. I step out, and that's when I hear a small voice say my name.

"Sehun!"

My eyes scan the hallway until I see a figure sitting up against the wall of my door.

"Luhan? You waited here for me?" I said, crouching down by his side.

"I was worried Sehun ah," He said, lifiting his hand to pat me on my head.

I give him a small smile as I collapse into a sit next to him.

"Where are the hyungs?" I asked.

"Oh they've gone out. They asked me to come so I could give you space, but-but I didn't want to leave you, espically seeing how hurt you were."

I wrap my arms around him and climb on top of him, so I sat in his lap like a small kid. "Luhan I don't know what to do anymore," I say, leaning my head into his small shoulder.

"Oh Sehunnie, tell me what happened when you were away. I'll try to fix you, but just to warn you, most things I fix end up broken," He said as hugged back tighter.

"It's really stupid, but me and Violet are just going through some rough patches. I feel like I am in hell, and that I'll trapped without any escape." I said with a shakey voice. "She keeps saying these things, and they hurt badly. She doesn't mean it, I know she doesn't but I can't take much more.....and my nightmares have been getting worse too."

"Have you thought about breaking up with her?" He suggested.

"I can't. I feel like I should, but I don't know why, I just can't. I know we'll sort it out, we're going to be okay."

I feel Luhan's chest rise and fall with each breath he drew. "Being young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter