Sequel 1 - It's you.

The one choice.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sequel 1/2

1 minute passed, I sat outside Luhan's hospital room.

2 minutes passed, I didn't know if he would be okay.

3 minutes passed, it was my fault.

I couldn't take all this waiting! Over night he took a turn for the worse. His heartbeat grew weaker and his whole body was frozen like an icy lake. I thought it wasn't to serious, but I was wrong. The doctors took me away for testing after I saw Luhan, and I asked how he was, and the doctor said he was fine...but that was a lie. He was deterirating, quickly. The doctor lied to me to make me feel better.

Luhan had injuries far worse than imaginable. The doctor's and Luhan were both oblivious to it, and only realised when things went bad. He was bleeding internally, and the dehydration has caused him to grow weaker and weaker, enough to potentially stop his heart. He's lost far too much blood, and with it oxygen and weight. He's in an operation right now, and each second taken brings new greif to me. This is not the happy ending I wanted for us. He is the last person on earth who deserves this. I will happily take away his pain, and lay it all on myself and be the one suffering.

I'm sick of everything that is going on! I'm angry at myself for always making things worse. I hate how I make others suffer for me. I'm sick of how things change from good to bad so suddenly. To put it straight, I am sick of myself again, and I don't want to be again, no one is there to stop me from ending my life this time, and I already nearly broke the promise. I don't want this, but I'm already fading away into the cage where there is only darkness and coldness. I want it to stop, and I can't make it stop. 

"Erm, Mr. Sehun?" A voice suddenly came, inturupting my thoughts.

I looked up from the floor, holding back tears.

"I'm afraid Luhan's condition has worsened yet again, I don't think he will make it though another night," The doctor informed sadly.

I let out a cry and clutch my heart, I don't want to live in a world without the person whom I love. Everything around me faded and I didn't know what to do, all I could hear was my sobs and moans of heartache. "Please doctor! There must be something!" I shouted, choking back a sob.

"I'm sorry, there isn't much we can do. We can't find the source of the internal bleeding. I'm afraid it's up to him now-"

I jumped up from my seat and stormed past the doctor, not letting his calls stop me. This cann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter