~Lies.

The one choice.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: mild violence.

All the stares were making me uncomfortable. There was no noise either, just the loud silence. I looked up at the man feeling more than confused. I could feel Luhan's hand shaking on my forearm.

"Why? What is it?" I ask, trying to keep the nerve out of my voice.

The person shook his head and motioned for the police officer to grab me. His big hands bare down onto my arms and he started pulling me up. I didn't want to go, but I knew that if I made a fuss it would make it worse.

"Sehun," Luhan cried, pulling me back, away from the strange men.

I can't even bring myself to look at him, feeling how tight his grip is on my arm was enough to cause my heart to stir in pain. The other memebers rose to their feet, moving to stop Luhan, knowing that the only way to get out of this was to go easily.

"Sehun!" He cried again.

I could hear the pain in his vocie and it broke my heart. The strength he was putting into pulling me back, to protect me, was unbelievable for such a small person.

"Excuse me sir, please take your hands off," The man in the suit said angrily.

I tried to wriggle my arm free, wanting to surrender to this, but I just couldn't.

"No! Sehun has done nothing! Why are you doing this-Why?" Luhan screamed, latching down with all his might as the other members hold him back.

"Sir, we are only questioning him," The suited man sighed.

I don't want this, all I want is Luhan, but now I can't. There was grunts of effort and cried, but I was silent, not once looking up from the floor.

"Sehun, please don't leave me. You are innocent," Luhan pleaded.

But it was all over when I turned to Luhan and said, "Luhan, let me go, it's best for you. I know I've done nothing wrong, but I will find a way out of this. Please remember that I love you, now and always."

Luhan let out a cry, and let go of my arm, with a pause. It was just me now, alone to fight this. All the other members made noises of suprise, anger, but none hurt me the most except for Luhan's cries and his voice calling my name.

The suited man walked in front of me and the police officer slipped handcuffs onto my wrists, and for some reason a blindfold, and dragged me towards the door. I decide t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter