~Waiting

The one choice.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No, no this can't be be real." I could feel everything inside me almost stop. This can't be real, no I won't accept it. Luhan is okay, he's fine, he will walk through those doors at any moment.

I glance over at the door and it felt like someone was stabbing me thorugh my heart.

"Suho, please," I cry.

I start to struggle up, but he holds me down. I felt weak, I didn't have much strength, but I need to use all of my remaining strength to find the man I love. This was my fault, he was going to die because of me. Tears fell down my face, wetting my hands which laced together tightly. I'm sick of myself, I always hurt other people.

Suho faught hard against my retaliation. "Sehun-calm down. You're hurt, you're legs injured. Luhan is fine, wherever he is."

"No, he's not. He's really not hyung," I couldn't stop my voice from shaking. "I don't care how hurt I am, trust me I won't be as hurt as he will be."

Suho stilled and looked at me confused. He let out a sigh and handed me his phone. "Call him. You'll see he's fine."

I don't hesitate in snatching the phone out of his hand. I click on the calling app and typed in his number. Suho had gone to the kitchen to grab some food, leaving me alone in the louge. Each ring tone brang a new feeling of worry and despair. I squeeze my eyes and beg for him to answer.

Ring ring

Answer please.

Ring ring

I need you to be safe.

Ring ring.

He wasn't going to answer. With all hope gone, I start to pull the phone away from my ear. I let out a worried breath, but then I hear it a small voice come through the speaker.

"Hello?" Luhan said. "Suho?"

"Luhan!" I cry out. "Where are you? Are you safe? Are you hurt?"

There was an unsettling pause and a bang from his end. I swallow at the fear of what that was, but then his voice came again. "Yes, I'm fine," His voice sounded tensed and unsettled.

"Are you sure?" I ask worriedly.

Before he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter