~What did I do?

The one choice.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I dash forward. That was Luhan. My heart races and my mind spins with questions. I need to find him, help him, save him. The cold wind picks up and stings my face. I feel like I can't breath, as if the fear were wrapping it's fingers around my heart and lungs, stopping me from taking another shakey breath. I could hear Violet screaming at me, Sunghoo calling for me to stop, but I don't. All I concentrate on his Luhan's scream.

I dodge the people who were walking ahead of me, rush around the trees and struggle against the snow, forcing me to slow down. The snow fell gently from the sky and covered my clothes. I almost pause when I see him. I see him laid in a heap on the snow covered ground. He was clutching his right arm. Tears streamed down his red cheeks and his small body shook.

"Luhan," I choked out.

I fall down next to him as people start to glance over worridly.

"Luhan," I said again, brushing his hair back and checking his face.

I saw a trail of blood make it's way down the side of his head. "Sehun-ah," He replied weakly. "I'm okay."

I crouch down closer to him and he gasped. I look down and see my hand was pressed up against his arm which he clutched. "No, you aren't. Let me help you for a change. I'm taking you to the doctors."

Luhan looked at me with his tearful eyes. I move my hand from his head and place it behind his back. He forced himself to sit up. "Sehun, I think I may have ruined our sledging for us."

I look at him before pulling him up off the floor. He let out a small groan of pain and leaned onto me fro support. "Luhannie, you can't ruin anything for me-"

Suddenly a whirlwind of shouts came, calling out Luhan's name. I see a few of the members running towards us, looking worried. "Luhan," Shouted Kris. "What happened? Are you okay?"

Xiumin looked down at the arm Luhan was clutching and Chen looked up at the blood on the side of his head. "I'm fine," Reassured Luhan. "I just fell off the sledge and landed a bit awkwardly."

"You look like hell Luhan!" Tao cried out.

"Guys, I'm fine. Nothing a few plasters can sort out," Luhan said, biting his lip, holding back a cry, when Suho touched his arm he was holding.

"Luhan, I think you've broken your arm," Suho sighed, looking down at him sadly.

Luhan looked over to me as I spoke. "Hyung," I said. "Let me take you to the doctors...please," I said, holding him.

His still tearful eyes once again met mine and he nodded.

**

For the first time ever, Luhan was seen by a doctor almost straight away. I sat in the steryl white waiting room. I felt as if I were about to throw up, worried was an understatement of how I felt right now. He did look like in such a bad state. His light hair was matted with dark blood, he said he felt dizzy and leant heavily onto me as I practically dragged him in here, and we had to stop the car once for him to throw up. His arm looked pretty painful, blackned with bruises and covered like blood. If it weren't for me being with Violet, and getting into an argument, again, with her, this might not have happened. I would've been with him, he would've been safe, but no I wasn't with him. This is my fault and I wish I could suffer the way he is now inst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter