~The truth

The one choice.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My heart feels as if it was trying to escape from my body. I breathed fast, not quite believing what happened. This was it, I can't ever be seen alone, outside. Fear gripped onto me, making me start to struggle for breath. Fear's fingers squeezed around my neck as I wipe a tear away. I could people stare at me as I run through these nightmarish streets. My blood continued to drip down my face as I quickly discover new pains spreading through my body. I don't think I will be able to keep Luhan's promise.

The rain made the ground slippery, and soaked through my already wet clothes, now stained with blood and my tears. I wanted to scream for help, but I know no one will help. If I told them that my dad was trying to kill me, well they'd look at me weirdly and call some sort of mental asylum probably. I had that when I was sent to the orphanage.

The memories grasped my mind and all I wanted more than ever now, was Luhan to tell me that it's okay. I could smell the smoke, and feel the burning heat against my skin.

I didn't know what was going on, all I knew was that if I didn't get out, I'd die.

The smoke filled my lungs, making me fight for each breath. I could hear my brother's screams. He was in his room, and I had to save him before, he-he-

Suddenly the ground is taken from beneath me and I fall to the ground. I look around, scared that my father is back, but he wasn't. My eyes land upon the boy I ran into. He sat infront of me, rubbing the dirt off his hands. He was about 11 I suppose, with light hair.

"Excuse me, hyung, are you okay?" His voice asked as he looked up at me.

I look down at my hands and see them shaking, forgetting how to speak for a moment, and then my eyes go up to the boy again. "I'm sorry," I sob and I scramble to my feet, breaking into a run, leaving the boy clueless as to why I looked like a walking chaos.

**

I slam the door behind me, in as many breaths as I can. "Please," I sob. "Please." I don't know who I'm speaking too, but I instantly regret pleading for help.

Before anyone could come to find me like this, in the hallway, I dash into mine and Luhan's room, going instantly into the bathroom. I sink down to my knees after locking the door, letting the sobs escape me. He's going to kill me, and there's nothing I can do to stop him. The police will probably think I'm talki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter