~Smile

The one choice.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The music was pounding and I moved with the music, making sure not to fall. I desperately wanted to see Luhan dance, but he was in another dance studio, practicing the EXO-M cheography. I jumed forward and landed perfectly on my knees. Suho jumped to he front of the triangle shape we had formed and sang his part. And then there was another whirlwind of movement, getting off my knees, moving my arms as if I were pushing invisable objects, moving to the back and then that was it, the end.

The music came to an end and the sounds of heavy breathing echoed around the cold dance studio. I bent over to try and catch my breath. 3 hours of non-stop dancing really takes a toll on your body. My limbs felt weak, but they felt alive too, alive from the effort.

"Well done," Suho panted out. "We will do perfectly in the concert soon."

"All I know now," Kai said, sounding hardly out of breath, "Is that I want some food."

"You just read my mind! I need food too!" Baekhyun agreed suddenly.

"I'll go see if the M members are done, and then we can out, I promise," Suho told them calmly.

"Wait!" I said suddenly, feeling this overwhelming need to see Luhan. "I'll go see if they are done."

Before anyone could object, I rushed out of the room, pulling the door shut gently behind me. My feet take me down the, what seemed like a long corrider, but it was actually pretty short. I suppose I felt that it was longer than it actually was because I wanted to see Luhan, and wanting something sometimes creates a longer path to getting that thing.

The white walls finally came to a stop and I reach the door. I can hear the music still being played, they must still be dancing. I sighed loudly and heard the K members loudly make their way down the corridor to the car.

"I'm going to fill my face with so much food, aish," Baekhyun shouted over the noise.

"Not if I get to the buffet first!" Kai joked back.

"You want to bet," I heard Chanyeol join.

As Kyungsoo joins the debate over who will eat the most food, I stand, looking over at the door, not being able to take my mind off Luhan.

"Sehun-" I heard a shout.

I look up and see Suho looking up at me from across the hallway.

"Yes hyung," I called back.

"Are they done?" He asked.

"No!" I answered.

Baekhyun turned around diappointedly, "Aish I'm starving!" He moaned, throwing his arms out in fustration. "I will literally drag them all out of there so we can go get food!"

"You guys go ahead," I reply. "We'll meet you there."

Baekhyun smiled at me and turned around, poking Chanyeol on the back, tricking him into thinking Kai had poked him. I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter