~Give it your all

The one choice.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 WARNING - some violence, but not any gory scenes  

I closed my small eyes, tears creeping out of them. My father pinned me against the wall, that's after he had shut up Kaisoo, his large hand wrapped around my throat. I clawed at his arm, gasping for a breath, but this is what I deserved after trying to run away.

"Sehun, you've been a very bad boy!" My father shouted loudly. 

His dark brown hair plastered to his forehead,  his eyes like needles stabbing into me.

"Appa," I manage to gasp out.

He squeezed his hand around my neck tighter, making me choke on the lack if oxygen. 

"This is what you deserve Sehun," he said quietly. 

I'm going to die, my brain screams at me. My lungs burned for oxygen, as did my body. I felt my knees wobble beneath me, and my head getting lighter. With what I thought was my last few moments of life, I opened my eyes and stared into my dad's green eyes, begging for one last chance. Finally his grip loosened, but instead of letting go straight away he pulled my head towards his.

"Sehun, I'm sorry, but you deserve this."

I open my mouth to say something but all of a sudden he rams my head back into the stone wall. I scream out in pain and feel blood trickle down onto my neck. Finally his hand leaves my sore neck and returns to his side. I drop onto the floor in a heap and shut my eyes once again.

**

I woke up quickly, for once not affected by the nightmare,  maybe it's because I've had so many that I'm used to it. It was almost pitch black in the room, but I could just make out Luhan's figure, sleeping in his bed. I pull the duvet off of my body and slid out of bed, only to slide into Luhan's warm bed. I craved for someone to be near me, so this is what happens. Luhan was laid on his right side, as do I. I wrap my arms around him tightly, clinging to him like a small child. 

He made a tired groaning noise and stirred a little. Please, don't wake up, I didn't want to wake you. But unfortunately, he did wake.

"Sehun-ah, might I ask what you are doing in my bed? If you are hoping to do something dirty to me, than think again," Luhan said with a smirk.

I feel a blush rise to my cheeks, "Hyung, no. And if you're hoping for that, from me, you better think again," I said, feeling slightly embarrassed. 

Luhan rolled onto his left side, so he now faced me. His hair was tousled, and although he just woke, his eyes were bright. He gave an adorable smile as he spoke. "Do you think you'll be okay for today's concert?" His voice was full of worry.

I met his eyes, which for some odd reason made my heart beat a bit faster. I nod my head at him. Then he broke the gaze, glancing at the clock. ", is that the time. We should probably get out of bed, the others are probably awake. "

I glance at the clock to 6 am. It takes quite a while for all if us to get ready using the two bathr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter