~Back home

The one choice.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I decided against getting a car back to the dorm, I just wanted to walk. Sometimes walking can really help clear my head, especially at times when I have memories. I suppose I just like to feel the coldness work its way through my body, in a strange way it almost freezes my emotions. Sometimes the closest things to us, help us more than the thing created to help us. I have been to the doctors about the memories, but they've just issued me with all kinds of weird tablets, which do not help at all, but I still take them every two days like I'm meant to. They tell me that I will forget, but that is of course bull, how the hell am I meant to forget something like that?

Although it's only quater past 8 in the morning on a Saturday, the streets were already filled with people all trying to buy gifts ready for Christmas. In my opinion, it is far too early for Christmas, but that's people for you. They've already painted the streets with Christmas decorations.  Bright light up sign hang from buildings high above me, splashing the streets below with colours. They were putting the massive Christmas tree up in the city centre today, every year being helped by the children of this city. I remember, before my mother passed away, my parents used to bring me down to the city centre, on this exact day, to help decorate the Christmas tree. If only I could turn but time.

Cars whizzed past me on the main road in the city, people bumped into me, to busy with their phones or talking to friends, to acknowledged others. I shoved me cold hands into my coat pockets, and continued walking with my head hanging low, walking down the high streets. I almost jumped out of my skin when a small kid accidentally ran into me. His wide eyes look up at mine, asking for forgiveness. Another child stood frozen behind him. The boy bowed his head at me and turned to look at the other kid, before running the street I had just walked up.

There was a cold bitter wind that made me shiver, but I ignored it as I passed the half decorated Christmas tree and then finally reached the dorm. Our dorm was a massive apartment on the top of a tall building, home sweet home. I raced through the door, and the twisting hallways, before climbing the stairs. I pulled the key out of my jean pockets and twisted it around when I put it in the lock. The door opened with a loud click and I threw open the door. The first thing my eyes rest upon when I opened the door was Kai standing in the entry hallway. He was wearing an animal onsie, with a piece of food in his mouth. His eyes widened as I walked in. 

"Oh Sehun, what are you doing back?" He said, finishing his food firs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter