~Oblivious

The one choice.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The only sound that echoes around the room is my breathing. The need for Luhan is growing too strong, I need to stop it, but I can't. Why can't love ever be simple? I shut my eyes and shake the feeling off. A small knock comes on the door and I pull it open. I see Xiumin, Tao and Luhan standing at the doorway, looking worried.

"Sehun, is everything alright?" Xiumin asked. "We heard shouting and-and the other members, they-"

I surpress a smile and wave his concerns off with my hand, "I'm fine."

"Are you and Violet...?" Tao began, not finishing the sentnce.

I nod my head, knowing what he was going to say. "Yeah, we are no longer together," I said, shrugging my shoulders at them.

My eyes flick to Luhan who looked worried, "Does it hurt? Are you okay?"

I swallow and want to tell him how I really feel. "It a lot. And yes I want to sob into a bowl filled with ice cream, but I can't let myself get like that now can I?"

This cause a small ripple of chuckled to spread between us. Tao pats me on my shoulder and walks away, followed by Xiumin. Luhan watches them go, and then turns back to me, moving closer as he does so. "I know what will make you feel better," He said, cheekily smiling.

"What's that then?"

"Bubble tea," Luhan announced.

My eyes light up and I nod excitedly. He laughs at my excited reaction and pulls me down the walkway. "Guys, we are going to the bubble tea cafe, do any of you want to come?" Luhan questioned some of the members as we walked into the lounge.

A few people looked up, and then back down.

"I'll come!" Said Chen.

"Ooo and me!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol joined in.

**

We were about a minute away from the cafe, and we had decided to walk. The snow had started to melt, leaving behind a greyish slush. And the sky above us was grey, no colour, just plain. I made sure to wear the coat with the biggest hood I could find on, not wanting people to see my bruised face and cut lip. The other four were a step ahead of me, discussing what flavour of bubble tea is the best, but I tried not to get involved. 

"It's strawberry obviously!" Baekhyun sighed.

"No, it's most definintely honeydew," Chen arugued back.

"What do you think Sehun?" A voice asked.

I lift my head up, escaping my own little world and see them looking at me. "Huh?"

"Buuble tea flavour...which is best?" Chen repeats.

I shrug my shoulders, "I'm not sure, I like them all really...and plus, I don't want to start World War three over bubble tea," I replied.

Chanyeol shrugs his shoulders and walks through the glass door of the cafe, held open by Luhan. All the others filtered in and Luhan smiled at me sweetly. I go to move through the door, buthe wraps his hand around my wrist. I turn to look at him.

"I'm buying for you."

"But Luhan, you brought last time, it's my turn," I point out.

"Tough luck, I'm buying your's, and if I have to shove it down your throat then so be it." He gave me a wink and let go of m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter