~I love you

The one choice.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning-contains scenes of violence!!!!

Since Luhan gave me that necklace, I haven't taken it off. It is a part of me now, and forever. I swore to him that I shall wear it until the day I die, whenever that will be. He hasn't taken his off either. He told me that 'I'll be with him everywhere now.' And I was more than happy with that.

**

I snuggled up to Luhan on the sofa, wearing a pair of gloves. For some reason, my hand are always cold. Luhan seemed to have picked up on this and he entwined his fingers with mine. My body shuddered and I looked up at him, his eyes wwere glued to the TV screen and the sunlight pouring through the window made his hair shine. I rest my head back onto his shoulder, feeling the even rise and fall of his upper body as he breathed. Slowly my eyes shut and the familiar darkness of nightmares swallowed me.

I didn't know what I was expecting in this nightmare, maybe more memories of him using my body, but no that is not what I thought of.

I was tied to the pillar in the basement of my house after my dad finsihed using me for himself. Tears marked my cheeks and my whole body stung. I had only underwear and a shirt on, and my mouth was covered by a towel so I didn't make any noise. I didn't know where my dad had gone, to check up on my little brother maybe...no he wouldn't be as nice as that, to actually take care of his kids. All I know was that it was deadly silent, which was off putting.

I tried to wriggle my wrists out of the rope, but it only got tighter and made huge gashes in my wrists. I had no energy to even try to get out either, so my head hung low and I shut my eyes. But then the sound of footsteps came from the stairs. I lift my head as my father wouldn't want to see me tired. I just wanted to die, and for a 10 year old to wish death upon himself, it's too horrid.                                                                                                              

He walked over towards me, looking proud of what he had done, how he could be proud of this, I don't know. His black hair was wet with shower water, and his sharp face looked relaxed. His cold fingers came under my chin as he my cheek. "My son, you haven't been crying have you?" 

I didn't answer, I just stare at him in the eyes, but staring into his eyes made me feel as if I were falling though a dark tunnel to the fiery depths of hell. His fingers came away from my cheek and run over my chest. I in a breath. "Tell appa you love him," My dad said.

How could I, I wanted to scream. He deserves to rot in hell. "Appa-I...I lo-lov-e......" I shut my eyes. "you."  

His hand suddenly comes to my bare neck and he squeezes it hard. I choke and struggle for a breath. He presses his body against mine and I can't move. I'm trapped in his painful grip forever. I started to feel dizzy and could see the world slipping away from me. My knees grew weak and my lungs screamed for oxygen. "Say it again, with no pauses."  

I could feel my tears slip out again. "Appa!" I scream out breathlessly. "I love you. I love you. I love you."      

"Better." He releases his death like grip off my neck and I collapse to the floor, the ropes holding my hands up. I take in as much oxygen as I coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter