~Leave

The one choice.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan didn't let go of me, even though holding me like this must be hurting his arm. I didn't want him to touch me, it hurt knowing that he doesn't know the way I feel, but this was the only way I felt safe, he knew that.

"Can't the police do anything about him?" He asked.

I bite my bottom lip and shook my head at him. "I've tried, twice, telling them the truth about my father...but they think it's some kind of sick joke I'm playing. I tried to tell them when they brought me in for questioning after the fire. They ended up sending me to these stupid counclling sessions, saying I was delirious...And then I tried a couple of years later, and they told that my dad can't do such things as he is dead, and then they pushed me away."

"We need to try again Sehun!" Luhan cried out.

"There's no point Luhan, they'll-they'll send me to those goddamed councilling sessions again, or maybe even send me to a mental hospital for being 'delirious'."

Luhan picked my heads up and made me look into his eyes. That weird feeling englightened inside of me againm and I don't want it. He leaned in close, only a few inches between us. His warm breath tickled my tear stained face. I wanted to reach up and hold his small face in my hands, but I fight against my needs. His eyes looked deep into mine. I didn't want this to end, I want to stay here with him forever.

He blinked his eyes slowly, "I'll make them believe," He whispered under his breath.

His hands entwine with my shaking ones, and I know that I should stop him before I fall to hard for him, but maybe it's already to late for that.

"Luhan-" I choke out. "I'm sorry for everything."

I climb out of his arms and quickly remove myself from our room. He deserves someone much better than me, I need to stop. I rush into the lounge, banging into Kris on the way.

"Woah, woah, slow down Sehun, your're-" and then he saw my bruised face and wet eyes. He held my shoulders and looked down at me. "What happened? It looks like you've been in some sort of battle to the death with a dragon, in the middle of hell."

I try my best to wear a smile. "Well you can say that."

I wiggle out of his grip and slip into the lounge. I collapse onto the sofa opposite Tao and Suho, and next to Chanyeol and Baekhyun. They glance over at me.

"Before you say anything," I announce with my fake smile. "I look dashing I know," I play off the pain beaing my heart up with this forced happiness.

"Erm Dongsaeng?"

My eyes wonder to Suho and he gives me a worried look. "It's Violet," He said reluctantly. "She's here to see you."

My face twists with confusion. "Why?"

Suho clears his throat, "I think you better ask her that She's in the library."

I get up off the sofa and make my way towards the library. Does she know about my feelings towards Luhan? Please anything but that.

I open the door with butte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter