~The living nightmare.

The one choice.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The following afternoon she and I sat in the hotel's bar, which was large, modern and had a big fireplace with a fire burning bright inside of it. I was up at the bar currently trying to get a bottle of champagne for me and Violet. I glance over my shoulder at her, she was sitting on a black sofa tucking a piece of stray hair behind her ear. 

"Excuse me sir?"

I turn back to the stocky bar tender.

"We've seemed to have ran out of the champagne you have asked for. Can I get you something else?" He offered politely. 

"Erm, could I get a bottle of your finest wine instead?"

"Certainly sir, bare with me a moment," he said as he turned and plucked two wine glasses off the shelf before setting them down before me on the counter.

Next he pulled out a bottle of deep red wine and opened it as he set it down on the counter.

"Anything else sir?"

"No,  that is all," I smiled as I take the glasses and bottle between my aching arms.

"What took you so long?" Violet questions straight away once I set the wine down on the table between us.

"Oh, they had no champagne so I asked for the finest wine they have." She rolled her eyes. "Is that okay?"

She let out a sigh,"Well it's fine I suppose," She answered back a tad harshly. 

I almost stop pouring out the wine for her when I hear her tone. I tame the feeling of a fire of rage lighting inside of me.

"Sorry,"I said quietly. 

She shrugs her shoulders and picks up the glass filled with wine.

As I finish pouring my glass of wine I sit back into the chair. A petal fell from the flower on the table's top. It floated through the air before hitting the ground.

"So, what have you been up to these past 3 months?" I ask her, trying to make conversation. 

"Stuff," She said and then took a sip of wine.

"Stuff? Sounds err interesting, what kind of stuff?" I said before I smiled at her.

"That's none of your business Sehun," She said sneakily. 

"Oh...I just thought something had happened because you hadn't spoken to me for the last month," I said softly.

"Oh so we have to speak to each other everyday? Oh great," She moaned. 

Hurt whips me in my heart, "We don't have to do it bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter