~Goodnight.

The one choice.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I lay in my single bed awake, my body aching for sleep. I don't want to sleep, this is probably the only thought that comes to my mind when I try to sleep.  My eyes wonder around mine and Luhan's room. We decided to paint our room a sea coloured blue and a creamy white, each wall diffent. One of the walls had a bright wallpaper on, two of the smaller walls were blue and the largest wall was the creamy white colour, well underneath all the posters that is. I had the bed on the right side of the room, Luhan on the left. Between the two bed was a small white bedside cabinet, with a lamp on top. It was a simple room really, but we both liked it so this is how we keep it. There was also a small walk in wardrobe split in half for us, stocked with our clothes.

I look at the clock on the wall. 3 pm. 

There is no way that I'll get to bed like this in the day, but I'd rather use it as an excuse to be alone for now. I could hear laughter coming from the lounge where a few members were still watching TV. 

Suddenly my mobile phone rang. I grab it from where it lay on my stomach. The name displayed on the screen was one that filled me with both relief and dread. I bring the phone up to my ear. "Violet, hey!"

"Sehun ah, I found your note you left for me."

My stomach tightens. "Listen, I'm sorry I had to leave, I feel terrible, honestly."

"It's fine. You could've woken me up you know," she laughed.

I sighed, "Are you staying at the hotel for tonight aswell?" I asked.

"No, I wasn't going to. You'll have to get a refund on tonight."

"Yeah, I'll have to...." A silence stretched between us before I apologised to her again.

"Stop saying, sorry. It's getting rather annoing. Anyway I've got to go," She replied, in a tone that made me feel rejected.

 "Violet, I love you. Goodbye for now,"

"Bye," and then she hang up, not even leaving me with an 'I love you' or even a 'See you soon' just a 'Bye.'

I decided not to think much of the absence of her ' love you', I'm used to it now anyway. 6 months into the relationship I no longer heard her say 'I love you.' It broke my heart not hearing it, but you learn to live with these things, you learn that love is the most heartbreaking thing in this entire world. 

Suddenly a wave of tiredness hits me and slowly I shut my eyes, preparing for the nightmare I shall recieve tonight.

**

A child screaming, another sobbing behind a wall. A father's shout and more screams. The younger version of me was hiding behind the kitchen wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter